Has ANYONE lost weight and/or inches?

2»

Replies

• mermegan
    mermegan Posts: 143
    Oh, and this just happened this week. I swear, all the sudden it's just "Woosh!" and you drop body fat. I wonder if there has been a study on the "Woosh!" effect :laugh:
  • susanmc31
    susanmc31 Posts: 287 Member
    Thank you ladies! I really need to see/hear this! I love the program but when I saw that I gained back the 3 pounds I lost at the beginning of the week I was starting to lose faith. I really think I am going to throw my scale out or at least hide it. I feel great, my clothes are fitting better but it's hard sometimes when the scale doesn't match what you see in the mirror. I would love to know how much muscle I have gained and fat I have lost. A co-worker said that she saw a difference but i'm not sure if she is just saying that to be nice. Anywho, I will be going to the gym after work - I hate missing days, it makes me feel lazy. Have a great weekend!
  • MtnKat
    MtnKat Posts: 714
    With all that I've read in this post....does that mean if we have a lot of fat to lose still, that we should be doing something else,....like cardio?

I still have 30 lbs to lose....should I wait to do this program AFTER I've lost the weight?
  • hammycakes
    hammycakes Posts: 388 Member
    I didn't lose anything until I changed my macros when I started stage 4. I was eating 40 % carbs, 30% protien, 30% fat. Now I'm at around 30 % carbs, 30% protein, and 40% fat and have been losing about .5 a week.. I'm at a 20% deficit from my tdee. I have a lot left to lose, about 25 or 30 lbs still, but I'm really seeing some changes even though I've only lost 8lbs.. but 2.5 inches off my waist!
  • Klem4
    Klem4 Posts: 399 Member
    This is great information, I'm about 8lbs away from my goal weight, and was waiting to start heavy lifting until I got there. I currently do bodyweight strength stuff, and am hoping the heavy lifting helps me lose the last several inches I'd like off my hips and waist. I just got the book a couple days ago, so I'm still reading through it.