coliekopatz Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello all!! I need a twin!

Age - 35 (but I feel 26!)
    Height - 5'7"
    Highest weight - 180 (pregnancy)
    Current weight - 164
    Goal weight - 125

I just started working out and dieting this week, as I've just finished nursing my 2nd baby. After baby #1 I lost 40 pounds using this app and I'm looking to do it again! I have a gym at work and have been using it 4-5 times a week and eating pretty healthy. My problem is sticking to it on the weekends! Let's be twins!
  • stronghornylady
    stronghornylady Posts: 4 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Hi ladies,

I'm 27, 5'4''

HW: 147
    CW: 142
    GW: 120

I've started hitting the gym in the mornings, trying to work out three times a week + occasional cardio.

I need a twin for two reasons: 1) support and 2) interested to compare progress. Summer is coming.. :)
  • annherrin
    annherrin Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Height: 5'0''
    Heaviest: 130
    Lightest: 98
    Current: 120
    Goal: 110

I can't seem to get the scale to budge!! UGH! so frustrating!! I've just started lifting heavy and slowly lowering my cardio, and I am seeing muscle gains already, Just havent tightened up yet... come on body, get it together! lol
  • amdawells
    amdawells Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies,

I'm 27, 5'4''

HW: 147
    CW: 142
    GW: 120

I've started hitting the gym in the mornings, trying to work out three times a week + occasional cardio.

I need a twin for two reasons: 1) support and 2) interested to compare progress. Summer is coming.. :)

We are so close in height, current weight & goal weight. Hello new best friend :)
  • _angee
    _angee Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Looking for a twin for accountability!

Height: 5'8"
    HW: 155
    CW: 135
    GW: 125

I do HIIT (insanity beach body) three times a week and eat clean most of the time but have such a sweet tooth that I overdue it on chocolate a few times a week. At a plateau and need to lose those last 10 pounds!
    Hey I'm a bit younger, but my CW and GW is about the same!
    Height: 5'8"
    HW: 140
    CW: 133
    GW: 125

I mostly do weight lifting at the gym and I do some HIIT + pilates. I also eat clean most of the time & I'm pescatarian :)
  • rachelamber_x
    rachelamber_x Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I'm currently 146, 5'4 and 24.
    I'm hoping to be down to 125 by August, aiming at about a pound a week.
  • chocolate_owl
    chocolate_owl Posts: 1,695 Member
    Options
    sisu89 wrote: »
    bloom3711 wrote: »
    Age = 32
    Height = 5'5"
    Highest weight = 150
    Lowest weight = 120
    Current weight = 130
    Goal weight = 115

I've re-gained some pounds this fall/winter and looking forward to feeling healthier again! I'm going to try to stick to 1200 calories plus any earned from exercise. Activities include walking, running, and Bikram yoga. Support welcomed :)

Twinsies!

5'5"-ish
    Highest - 140
    Lowest - 105
    Current - 130? (I don't have a scale!)
    Goal - 115

Last time using MFP I went from 140 to 105 in 6 months - without exercise. I felt a bit weak at that weight (in addition to all my clothes being loose) and I think 115 is where my body is most comfortable/easiest to maintain. I have a vacation in Feb that I want to get in shape for, but I'm bad at keeping motivated :/

Triplets?

Height: 5'5.5"
    HW: 150, 6 years ago in college
    LW: 118, after I lost all the college weight the first time... or 112, when I was anorexic in high school. It wasn't good.
    CW: 132
    GW: 115-120

I've been around here a long time. I did the all-cardio-all-the-time strategy, figured out that wouldn't give me the body I wanted, and started lifting heavy. It made a world of difference. I hit my goal weight, got complacent, and put some pounds back on. I still run and lift, but I haven't been as consistent as I need to be.

I'm trying to get back on track with my diet - balanced meals that include all my macros, plus a couple of small fruit or veggie snacks. I'm targeting 1400 calories a day.
  • aenglert_04
    aenglert_04 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    5'5
    Hw:175
    cw:165
    goal:144

You might be the closest!
    HW: 170
    CW: 165
    GW: ~140

Twinsies?
  • nksta
    nksta Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    5'0", 19 years old
    HW: 115-120
    CW: 98-100
    GW: 94

Anyone else especially short? :blush:
  • elii_hbz
    elii_hbz Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    5'2"
    HW: 135+
    CW: 110-115
    UGW: maintain / tone / lose fat

BF%: 20-22%
    Goal: 15%
    kendzini13 wrote: »
    Hmm, I feel short!

Height: 5"2
    HW: 136
    CW: 127
    GW: 121

I just need to tone up and start saying no to all this junk I'm eating! (well, all the excess chocolates I consume)

Twnis ☺️
  • elii_hbz
    elii_hbz Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    elii_hbz wrote: »
    5'2"
    HW: 135+
    CW: 110-115
    UGW: maintain / tone / lose fat

BF%: 20-22%
    Goal: 15%
    kendzini13 wrote: »
    Hmm, I feel short!

Height: 5"2
    HW: 136
    CW: 127
    GW: 121

I just need to tone up and start saying no to all this junk I'm eating! (well, all the excess chocolates I consume)

Twnis ☺️

Me 5'2,HW:168 lb CW:136 lb GW:105 lb
  • wannabpiper
    wannabpiper Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    I am 5' 3.5"
    Heaviest: 157
    Current: 151
    GOAL!!!! : 138 (for right now. Then I eventually want to get to 120)

Although I suspect you were born in 1987, thus, much younger than me, you would still be my weight twin. I'm 5' 3.5" tall, highest weight at 157, and now am 147. I'd be happy at 135 lbs, but if I could lose more and feel good, I'd be happy.
  • naches704
    naches704 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi all!

I'm 22, turning 23 this year.
    Final year at college, studying English Literature, with minors in Film and Gender.
    I've been somewhat overweight since I was 7/8, and I feel like I've been trying to lose the last 15ish pounds for FOREVER. I'm 131lb now, and I'm aiming for 117lb.
    It doesn't help that I'm really short. 5'1 and every bit of weight is amplified haha.
    My training mostly consists of cardio (running 4-5k), with some bodyweight training.
    I would really like to have a weight loss twin that would be great :)

Hi there! We sound very similar. I've been at it for about a month now and have started to see changes, but I have a long way to go. I need a buddy to help me stay motivated! Everything shows on us short girls! I joined the Y, so I've been taking cycling, kickboxing and TRX classes. I also hike almost every weekend.

I'm 5'1
    HW 132
    CW 128
    GW 112
  • graciiekim
    graciiekim Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    5'2" 18 years old

HW 112-115
    CW 106-108
    GW 101-103

Anyone a close twin??
  • l4vini4
    l4vini4 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    sisu89 wrote: »
    bloom3711 wrote: »
    Age = 32
    Height = 5'5"
    Highest weight = 150
    Lowest weight = 120
    Current weight = 130
    Goal weight = 115

I've re-gained some pounds this fall/winter and looking forward to feeling healthier again! I'm going to try to stick to 1200 calories plus any earned from exercise. Activities include walking, running, and Bikram yoga. Support welcomed :)

Twinsies!

5'5"-ish
    Highest - 140
    Lowest - 105
    Current - 130? (I don't have a scale!)
    Goal - 115

Last time using MFP I went from 140 to 105 in 6 months - without exercise. I felt a bit weak at that weight (in addition to all my clothes being loose) and I think 115 is where my body is most comfortable/easiest to maintain. I have a vacation in Feb that I want to get in shape for, but I'm bad at keeping motivated :/

Triplets?

Height: 5'5.5"
    HW: 150, 6 years ago in college
    LW: 118, after I lost all the college weight the first time... or 112, when I was anorexic in high school. It wasn't good.
    CW: 132
    GW: 115-120

I've been around here a long time. I did the all-cardio-all-the-time strategy, figured out that wouldn't give me the body I wanted, and started lifting heavy. It made a world of difference. I hit my goal weight, got complacent, and put some pounds back on. I still run and lift, but I haven't been as consistent as I need to be.

I'm trying to get back on track with my diet - balanced meals that include all my macros, plus a couple of small fruit or veggie snacks. I'm targeting 1400 calories a day.

Quadruplets, maybe? :heart: :smiley:

So, here's me:
    HW: 154.2
    LW: 116.8 (oh, the good old days)
    CW: 136
    GW: 115 hopefully

After going back and forth several times, I am committed to getting back on track with my diet and workouts (bride of 2016 kind-of-motivation). :grin: As a rather fitness newbie (group classes) I decided that working out at home might be the best for me due to my crazy full schedule, so I try to balance aerobic / weights workout with a bit of running here and there. The thing is that using weights has toned me up quite a bit and I feel like my legs and buttocks are HUGE :( Hope I will loose more weight soon and things will change for the better. So, are you interested in a peer? xoxo, Lavinia
  • IamEleni
    IamEleni Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    High weight: 75 kg
    Lowest weight: 60 kg
    Current weight: 67 kg
    Goal weight: 58 kg
    Height: 5'7''
  • shadesofwhey
    shadesofwhey Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Height: 5 ft 7 (170 cm)
    Highest weight: 72 kg
    Lowest weight: 53 kg
    Goal weight: 55 kg (120 pounds)
    Current weight: 67,5 kg (147 pounds)

IamEleni, I think we are not only weight twins : I have the same colour curly hair :D
  • algernon4231
    algernon4231 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Age 23
    5'0 :(
    Heaviest weight: 126
    Current: 114
    GOAL!!!!: 106

Please, please add me! I could do with some support as well as supporting others! :)

Hi! We're pretty similar. I'm 22, 5' and 113lbs, with a goal of 100lbs or so. Add me if you want! <3
  • jenvega87
    jenvega87 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    EleMeleUkulele--I think you are my workout twin! I am a bit shorter than you but the weights are the same.

Height: 171 cm (5'6")
    HW: 67.5 kg (149 lbs)
    CW: 65 kg (143 lbs)
    GW: 60 kg (132 lbs)

I hope I can achieve this! I've already done this once, but the weight came back over the past four years. Right now I'm finding MFP to be of great help calorie counting-wise, but I wouldn't mind some additional motivation from other MFPals! ;)
  • choyison
    choyison Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi new to the group and would like to meet my twin!
    Age-39
    HT-5' 5"
    HW-155 after 4 kids
    CW-136
    GW-120