fithealthyhappy92 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    UK University student...

Height: 5'4''
    CW: 137
    HW: 140
    LW: 127 only last summer
    GW: 126

Always done a lot of exercise but decided to start eating better after hitting 140 pounds from 127 in less than a year.

Running 6 days a week, beginning strength training and trying to eat under 1200 cals.

Are you my twin? :)
  • meliatat
    meliatat Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Height: 5'5'' (I like to think 5' 5.5")
    CW: 111-114, depending on water fluctuations, etc
    HW: I went up to about 135 midway through high school, but was at 120ish for the past few years, and really about 120-124 was my highest over the past year or so.
    LW: I was 110 the other day. Never thought that would happen.
    GW: I honestly wasn't even really trying to lose more than a few pounds, so just maintaining weight at this point! I think below 110 would be underweight for my height, but I feel better than I did at like 123, mostly due to simple lifestyle changes like drinking significantly more water.

Twin anyone?
  • sweetblackberry1
    sweetblackberry1 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I'm 32 I begging in MFP in January
    5'3
    SW 160
    CW 146
    GW 130-135
    I lose the first 14 lbs very quickly but right now I'm stocked in 143-146 but I'm trying not to lose the motivation.
  • thetiwi1890
    thetiwi1890 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    I'm 24 and 5'6"-ish

SW: 148
    CW: 137.6
    GW: 130?

Starting to run, doing C25K, walk/run 8-9.5k twice a week, try to get in a few leisurely walks too.
    Probably going to start back doing 30DS again too, although not strictly on a day by day basis!
  • Raponsje
    Raponsje Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi you all,

I just joined this group. I don't think I'm too heavy, still I would feel a bit better to slim down and to have a bit more muscles :) My main problem is that I love sweets and sugar, I eat it all day... For example, today I haven't had half of my calories yet, but I already ate 36 grams of sugar too much... *sigh* Besides the sugar I eat quite healthy, I eat lots of fruits and enough vegetables. Furthermore, I'm dutch, so I don't know about other measures than kg and cm (sorry for that). I would love to pair up with someone to keep each other motivated, I really believe it works better to be in it together!

height: 182 cm
    start weight: 70 kg
    current weight: 70 kg
    goal weight: 65 kg
    lose: 5 kg (or more)
  • kateangel2312
    kateangel2312 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Im 5'5 and currently 147lbs. My goal is 136lbs feel free to add :flowerforyou:
  • h20islife
    h20islife Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!
    Height:5'4"
    Start Weight: 164
    CW:136
    GW:130-125
  • amusenteacher
    Options
    Hey! I just joined.
    I'm 29 - I have a 2 year old daughter - was losing weight when i got pregnant, got down to 144lbs - gained 55lbs with her. :grumble:
    I'm 5'4
    CW - 132
    GW - 128

I feel like i've been trying to lose the last couple lbs forever. I'm going to start shifting my focus to lowering my bf%. Though I'm not entirely sure I'm calculating it correctly (ha)

Feel free to add :smile:

Hi there! Except that I'm 8 years older and 2.5 inches shorter, we could be twins! If you're still looking for one...

New to the group, but been on MFP for a year; most actively for a month.

Height: 5' 1.5"
    HW: 168 (while pregnant with my now 3y/o)
    LW: roughly 130 (right before wedding; trainer encouraged me not to use my wedding dress rather than scale for measurement)
    CW: 132
    GW: 128ish (want to maintain under 130; leaving leeway for TOM)

Have a 3y/o son, trying for a second. Trying to balance strength and cardio workouts (but without a gym membership)...would welcome all friends, so feel free to add me whether we're twins or not.
  • amusenteacher
    Options
    Height: 5'1"
    CW: 133
    HW: 198 (was pregnant)
    LW: 115 (in college-and I thought I was overweight then!! I'd love to be 115 again!)
    GW: 122

Newly married to my fireman. 2 children. We have a 7 year old girl and a 6 year old boy. I walk before work, 5 days a week. I allow myself 1200 calories a day plus what I burn walking. So far it has worked for me the best.

If you're still looking for a twin...we're close (except I'm 7 years older with a much younger kiddo, still trying for the 2nd). Please see my stats above.
  • marisarinde
    Options
    Height: 5'10"
    CW: 165? (I think, but I don't have a scale at school!)
    HW: 180
    LW: 120 (so thin for my height!)
    GW: 135

College student, single, doing this for myself! I've struggled with disordered eating before and don't ever want to get to my HW or LW again, just want to be healthy. Add me please, I could really use a support system! Good luck everyone :)
  • yallllah
    yallllah Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me, but here are my stats:

Height: 164 cm / 5'5"
    CW: 53.2 kg / 117.3 lbs
    LW: 51.1 kg? / 112.7 lbs
    GW: 50 ~ 51 kg / 110 ~ 112 lbs
    UBFG%: 20% <---I really want to lose fat, not muscle! I'm doing bodyweight training to keep the muscle I have.

If you're my twin, friend me! =)
  • whit_7
    whit_7 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Height: 5'4
    CW:145
    GW:135
    HW:160
  • asherka
    asherka Posts: 65
    Options
    5'6"1/2"
    CW:130lbs
    GW:110-120

What are you doing to reach your goal? I just started the 30 Day Shred. After that, I will reevaluate.
  • bald_navy_wife
    bald_navy_wife Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Age 22
    height 5'2
    SW 141
    CW 129
    GW 125
    ultimate GW 120
    i work out at least 5 days a week mainly walking(at least 2 miles) but i also run, strength train and do aerobics
  • brigm1
    brigm1 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Age 43
    Height 5'2"
    SW 122
    CW 110
    GW 100 (or anywhere between 98-102 which is my natural norm)

Put on weight from drinking wine and some depression due to a grieving period. Doing better now and the weight is coming off quickly. Yeah! I eat pretty healthy, mostly whole foods and not much meat...mainly fish and vegetarian based diet.

Hi! I'm a little older but possible twin and also share similar diet! and did the whole too much wine after grieving thing past couple of months myself : )

Age 46
    Height 5'2"
    SW 119
    CW 114.4
    GW 108-110

I have trouble with maintenance so I joined MFP just a week ago to see if it will help me get back to where I am most comfortable (and clothes fit better, too)
  • Suianne
    Suianne Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone!

I am not new to MFP, but this is the first time I'm trying to get involved in the community. I am a PhD student currently living in Montreal, Canada. I have lost a decent amount of weight in the last four years, to a point where I am now at a healthy weight (pfiuuu). However, I would still like to become stronger (most importantly: become a better (modern) dancer :smile: ).

I joined this group for accountability and motivation and I hope that it will help to keep my eating disorder at bay.

It would be great to find one (or many!) twins so we can reach our goals together.

Here are my stats:

Height: 165 cm (5'4)
    SW: 74 kg (163 lbs)
    CW: 57 kg (125 lbs)
    GW: I don't care about the scale anymore, because at this point it might be muscle or fat I am gaining. So I rather have a body fat / cm to lose goal!
  • soozy19
    soozy19 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Height: 5'0 (on a good day :))
    SW: 154 (back in 2008)
    CW: 119
    GW: Would LOVE to see 110, if just for visual benefit. The scale has become not so important anymore though. I want abs- never seen em! :)
  • powerpigeon
    powerpigeon Posts: 46
    Options
    Height: 5'4"
    SW: 135
    CW: 135
    GW: 120

I'd new to MFP, so would love to find my twin, or a whole range of sisters!
  • aland21
    aland21 Posts: 2
    Options
    Height: 5'7
    SW: 158
    CW: 158
    GW: 130

I'm new! Would love to find someone similar to chat to.. It's so complicated to chat about with everyone else :/
  • kenjicate
    kenjicate Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello! Just started MFP last week.
    My stats:

Height: 5'3"
    CW: 60 kg (~133 lbs)
    HW: 61 kg (~134.5 lbs) ---> I am recently on my all time high, and lost a kilo after a week
    LW: 49 kg (~108 lbs) ----> High school days

Twin, anyone?