EXERCISE!

Options
I just finished riding the recumbent cycle (stationary bike) for 30 minutes!!! Feelin' great!!! I thought that having an "exercise" topic might encourage us to "just do it" so we can post our progress! Hope it helps! :wink:

Replies

• kissmevodka
    kissmevodka Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I've got my Wii fit all ready to go but haven't made the time to turn it on. I have found in the past that although it doesn't 'feel' like much of a work out at the time, the next day, I can feel where it hurts! :)
    Anyone else still use Wii fit? My favourites are: My Fitness Coach and the EA Active Personal Trainer.
    Any other recommendations?
    I've also got the My Fitness Coach Dance Workout but I seem to always have two left feet for that one!! lol I've done Zumba at the gym and *know* I can do it, but this dvd leaves me in a pile of knots on the floor! :p Maybe it needs more practice. ;)
  • Ldevinemk
    Ldevinemk Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    All I do it walking. I do not have any equipment and not enough cash and time to join a gym. Oh...but I do DVD's sometimes. It's something...right?
  • Iamslimandfit
    Iamslimandfit Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Did 30 minutes on the stationary bike again tonight!!! :smile: I have exercised at least 3 times the past 3 weeks. My goal is more than that, but I hope I am creating a good HABIT!!! Consistent exercise has always been a challenge for me, but this time, I am going to get it right and make it a part of my life. :wink:
  • aubsgg
    aubsgg Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    30 minute Jillian Michaels yoga DVD. Doesn't sound like much but she makes it aerobic and I am not the least bit flexible.
  • aubsgg
    Options
    All I do it walking. I do not have any equipment and not enough cash and time to join a gym. Oh...but I do DVD's sometimes. It's something...right?

Yep walking and DVDs count. It is pretty much what I do too. I ride my bike when I'm home (travel for work).
  • aubsgg
    Options
    I've got my Wii fit all ready to go but haven't made the time to turn it on. I have found in the past that although it doesn't 'feel' like much of a work out at the time, the next day, I can feel where it hurts! :)
    Anyone else still use Wii fit? My favourites are: My Fitness Coach and the EA Active Personal Trainer.
    Any other recommendations?
    I've also got the My Fitness Coach Dance Workout but I seem to always have two left feet for that one!! lol I've done Zumba at the gym and *know* I can do it, but this dvd leaves me in a pile of knots on the floor! :p Maybe it needs more practice. ;)

I still do wii fit. I just do the one that came with it. I have one of dance ones but it freezes-so no good. I have a bob harper one too, it is a bit strenous
  • Iamslimandfit
    Options
    I did 35 minutes on the stationary bike today! :smile:
  • Iamslimandfit
    Options
    Plus I do free weights throughout the day most days. Just quick little sets of 10 reps doing various arm work. Every little bit helps! :wink:
  • Iamslimandfit
    Options
    Worked out for over 45 minutes tonight!!! It felt GREAT!!! So desperately needed, too, as I have really been struggling lately.......
  • Iamslimandfit
    Options
    Rode recumbent cycle last night for 30 minutes.
  • Iamslimandfit
    Options
    Rode bike for 30 minutes last night. Plan on riding again today. I pray that I am back on board!!!
  • Iamslimandfit
    Options
    Did some weights already today. Will do more reps throughout the day!
  • Iamslimandfit
    Options
    Just finished the bike and treadmill for a 30 minute workout. My foot still hurts when I walk fast on the treadmill for any length of time. (Had foot surgery 7/10/12) So I will concentrate mostly on the bike and fit in some treadmill as I am able. Also did a little weight training for my arms. :wink:
  • Iamslimandfit
    Options
    Just finished 30 minutes on the bike, with one-minute bursts of more intense interval training.
  • Iamslimandfit
    Options
    Surely I am not the only one exercising!!! What have you guys been doing for exercise??? Please share!!! :smile:
  • kriskerans
    kriskerans Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I switch off from gym, to Zuma, to jogging so I'm not getting bored.. :smile:
  • aubsgg
    Options
    just back from 2.3 mile walk with the hubby
  • aubsgg
    Options
    Just did the Wii Zumba for the first time. pretty good workout.
  • Iamslimandfit
    Options
    Way to go, ladies!!! Keep up the good work!!! :wink:
  • kriskerans
    kriskerans Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    check out this 10 min work out !! it kicks butt !!!
    http://www.doctoroz.com/videos/tony-hortons-10-minute-workout