EXERCISE!

2»

Replies

• kissmevodka
    kissmevodka Posts: 29 Member
    Joined a local gym and trying to commit to at least 5 days/classes a week.
    With Christmas and going away for holidays, exercise has been at a minimum but back home on the 3rd and back into it.
    Also need to walk my dogs each morning for at least 30 mins rather than every other day.
    I'm kicking it up a notch!
    AND readdressing my eating habits. My pantry is getting a 'do-over' and all the bad stuff is getting tossed! No more bad foods bought in for the teenager (and then eaten by me). It's fruit and healthy snacks or water. I buy way too many groceries!
  • aubsgg
    aubsgg Posts: 301 Member
    Been doing my wii Zumba (at least last 2 days) hit a 500 cal burn yesterday and today. hit over 1500 (2150)cals for week, a goal i've been aiming at for over a month!! yeah!!
  • Iamslimandfit
    Iamslimandfit Posts: 212 Member
    aubsgg: Congrats on hitting your goal!!! That is great!!! :happy:
  • Iamslimandfit
    I had a record calorie burn on the TreadClimber tonight!!! 390 calories during 30 minutes of exercise! Great workout!!! :bigsmile:
  • aubsgg
    I had a record calorie burn on the TreadClimber tonight!!! 390 calories during 30 minutes of exercise! Great workout!!! :bigsmile:

Awesome!
  • bethFromDayton
    bethFromDayton Posts: 112 Member
    Awesome!

I did over 40 minutes of walking today and I'm going down to try out my rebounder (mini trampoline) in a little bit!
  • aubsgg
    Got to ride my bike yesterday. Only 40 minutes. Been so long since I've been out of town that I didn't want to overdo it. Plan to ride again today.
  • aubsgg
    Took a walk in the hills yesterday. Feeling it in my glutes today.
  • Iamslimandfit
    I finally exercised!!! Due to foot pain, I had to mix it up between the TreadClimber, Treadmill, and Recumbent Cycle. 35 minutes total and burned 309 calories. Feelin' good right now!!! :bigsmile:
  • Iamslimandfit
    Foot hurt again during exercise, but I managed to do 20 minutes on the TreadClimber and 10 minutes on the Recumbent Cycle. Burned 322 calories. Feelin' great afterward!
  • aubsgg
    Foot hurt again during exercise, but I managed to do 20 minutes on the TreadClimber and 10 minutes on the Recumbent Cycle. Burned 322 calories. Feelin' great afterward!

You're doing great with a hurt foot!
  • Iamslimandfit
    Yay, I broke another calorie-burning record for 30 minutes on the Bowflex TreadClimber: 410 calories burned tonight!!! :bigsmile: I guess I am doing pretty well with my hurt foot! Thankfully, it didn't hurt until the very end of 30 minutes tonight. [Had surgery on a bunion last July and the darn ball of my foot still hurts and is swollen. Time to call the doctor back!]

I have worked out at least 30 minutes the past 3 days ~ and this is also while I have been battling a nasty migraine! Gotta give myself credit for that, too! :smile:
  • aubsgg
    Yay, I broke another calorie-burning record for 30 minutes on the Bowflex TreadClimber: 410 calories burned tonight!!! :bigsmile: I guess I am doing pretty well with my hurt foot! Thankfully, it didn't hurt until the very end of 30 minutes tonight. [Had surgery on a bunion last July and the darn ball of my foot still hurts and is swollen. Time to call the doctor back!]

I have worked out at least 30 minutes the past 3 days ~ and this is also while I have been battling a nasty migraine! Gotta give myself credit for that, too! :smile:

You go Girl!! Doing great. I just barely breathe much less exercise with a migraine.
  • aubsgg
    did a 35 min be fit in 90 utube video and a 45 min bike ride 738 calories total, make up for 0 yesterday
  • Iamslimandfit
    did a 35 min be fit in 90 utube video and a 45 min bike ride 738 calories total, make up for 0 yesterday

WOW!!!!! Awesome workout!!! :bigsmile:
  • aubsgg
    Can hardly move today. Be fit in 90 might be more like 120 to recover the muscles. :laugh:
  • Iamslimandfit
    I just finished working out on the TreadClimber for 30 minutes, burning 415 calories! I feel better now!
  • Iamslimandfit
    Quick exercise late tonight: 20 minutes on Treadmill and TreadClimber to burn 189 calories! Better late than never! Every little bit adds up to success! Also did floor exercises and free weights. Feel better now! :smile:
  • Iamslimandfit
    Treadmill and TreadClimber tonight! Burned 335 calories! :bigsmile: