Body revolution start mid October

Options
13»

Replies

• staceypunk
    staceypunk Posts: 924 Member
    Options
    Caleigh- that's awesome! I mean the scale is a motivator, but you lost a lot in inches for a month!
  • Celeigh12
    Celeigh12 Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    Thanks Stacey!

I did W6 for the first time yesterday. It was hard, but not as hard as W5 was for me and, dare I say it, I thought it was kind of fun. Onto cardio 2 today. I'm kind of scared for that one.
  • pkrichar
    pkrichar Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Thanks Stacey!

I did W6 for the first time yesterday. It was hard, but not as hard as W5 was for me and, dare I say it, I thought it was kind of fun. Onto cardio 2 today. I'm kind of scared for that one.
    Good luck with Cardio two. I am worried about that one also but I am just finishing week three so I have another week befor I tackle that. I am thinking I might be doing phase 1 disc 3 & 4 an extra week unless I feel better about them next week. I will switch to the next level of cardio though because I am feeling good about that one.
  • Celeigh12
    Options
    Holy moly... cardio 2 is something else! I finished about 30 minutes ago and my muscles are still shaking. But it's done! I must say, it was particularly hard on my feet. Anyone else have sore feet with this one?
  • Nursestyle
    Nursestyle Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    My set is still sitting in the box, I had begun getting back into a healthy fitness plan in Sept, then I became very ill, and had to stop all my efforts. I plan on restarting using Body Rev on Monday. Nov 19, 2012. Look forward to posting my review and progress with the program, hope it doesn't bore me. I lose interest easily.
  • staceypunk
    Options
    WOOT! Finished phase one. Have lost pounds and inches! Psyched to start Phase two, although I am a bit scared! Thanksgiving was awesome as my whole family has not seen me since I started 30DS and BS and they couldn't get over how much I lost in such a short time. I love Jillian! Five inches lost from my chest and waist (each!)!
  • Celeigh12
    Options
    Congrats, Stacey, that's fantastic!! I'm jealous of that waist change! :happy:

I'm back to W5 and W6 after a couple of day break to take care of some personal stuff. W5 is murder on the shoulders! I'm feeling it today...
  • Celeigh12
    Options
    Onto workout 7 tomorrow. I don't know if I'm ready for that!
  • staceypunk
    Options
    How's my body revolution people doing? I am finishing up workouts 5&6 this week. Can't wait to see what Jillian has in store for the next stuff! I am sick with Pink Eye. My kids both had it and now I have a nasty case of it. Had a day off coming to me and used that yesterday, one day early. I have been doing BR 6 days a week, but my day off is not necessarily Sunday. I take whatever day the circumstances make me, but only one day off per week. Today, I did 13 minutes of Cardio 2. I gave it 100% except I passed on the burpees. Those things are no joke. Then when I was almost halfway through the second cycle I got dizzy. So I stopped. Not worth getting injured over. Proud of myself for doing it at all. Fells like someone punched me in my right eye and it is swollen and hurts.
  • Celeigh12
    Options
    My burpees are so ugly! I can't really jump back very well, so I really just flail about and call it "burpee". I just finished week 7. I'm onto week 8 tomorrow, then remeasuring at the end of the week. I'm already dreading phase 3! But I'm amazed I've stuck with it this long. It's the longest I've stayed with something like this - I usually quit after a few days :bigsmile:

Stacey, is your pink eye better? I've never had it, but hear it's really uncomfortable!
  • staceypunk
    Options
    Pink eye is pretty much done. Still have to use eye drops so no mascara for me :( I don't wear a lot of make up but I hate leaving the house without mascara. I just did WO#6 for the last time. Tomorrow is cardio , then onto 7&8. My husband is pretty fit. He is active at his job and has nice muscle tone in his arms and legs and back. Recently he put on some weight and has been so impressed by my results so he is starting a Jillian DVD. Well I lent out my 30 Day Shred and Phase 1 of BR. I came home from work yesterday and he said he did Workout#8! He hasn't done anything Jillian before. He does pushups and some reps with a 15 pound dumbell every morning but nothing like the jumping and combined exercises that Jillian does. He said he made it half way through. I asked why he didn't start with WO#5? Who knows. He left for work before I woke up this morning but I want to know if he is sore!

Caleigh- glad you are sticking with it, and this thread- wink!
  • Celeigh12
    Options
    Hey Stacey, I finished Phase 2 so time for weight and measurements!

Weight: -7.6 pounds
    Waist: -2.25"
    Upper hip: -2.25
    Upper chest: -2
    Lower hip: -2
    Midriff: -1.5
    Bust: -1
    Upper arm: -.5
    Upper thigh: -.25
    Calf: -.25
    Mid thigh: no change
    Total for phase 2: -12 inches!

Total for phase 1 & 2 together: -7.8 pounds and -23.25 inches!

Onto phase 3...
  • staceypunk
    Options
    Damn! That is some progress Celeigh! 7&8 is no joke. I am really sore! But seriously, it crossed over and I think that most people wouldn't be able to complete 7&8. Let me know what you think of 9&10.
  • Celeigh12
    Options
    9 was insanely hard. 10 was a bit easier than 9. And Cardio 3 is so much more intense than 2 with a lot of plank and burpee stuff. Whew! I just keep reminding myself that I've been overwhelmed at every new level and they all got more manageable.
  • pkrichar
    pkrichar Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Finally got up the courage to move on to phase two. Disc five wasn't near as bad as I imagined. How is everyone else doing?
  • staceypunk
    Options
    I am starting discs 11 & 12!!!!! I feel that there is a huge increase in intensity between phase 2 and phase 3. Just put your body through it though. For 9 & 10 there were exercises that I could not finish or had to modify at first, but by the end of the 2 weeks I did most things as they should be done. I am so happy with the way my legs look!