**INSANITY "Friend Me" Thread**

Options

Replies

• hmuh
    hmuh Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Hi insaniacs! I just finished up week 2 and would love to cheer you on! Best wishes :)

Edited to say... If I didn't catch you first, and you're still in it, be sure to add me and check out my friends list. They are all awesome!
  • p0kers0ph
    p0kers0ph Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm new to this team. I am on week 4 of Insanity and loving it! It challenges me every time and is really pushing me out of my comfort zone.
    I'd love some more Insanity or Beachbody friends on here for support and motivation.
  • miconway45
    Options
    Hello! I'm new around here, but this is my second go at Insanity and I'm halfway through the first week. I'd love to make some Insanity friends here for the support.

Bring on the 430am INSANE workouts!! =)
  • Tat2dDom0105
    Tat2dDom0105 Posts: 661
    Options
    I started Insanity yesterday, and i'm glad I decided to do this. I'm a Martial Artist, and I really needed something to challenge me and push me outside the Dojang.................and what a better way to achieve to that than to have Shaun T. kick my *kitten* at 4am every day. Tomorrow i'll be at it again, for sure!
  • healthymissfit
    healthymissfit Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    Hey! This is my third try at Insanity, first time I suffered an injury and quit for too long, so restarted and ended up getting promoted at work, which meant 16 hour long days 6 days a week, so i fell off again and here I am! Today is day 6 for me, a rest day (i didnt do the fit test as day 1 because I've done it too many times now lol) ADD ME :D
  • melm413
    melm413 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Add me! I just started Week 2 of Insanity and am active on MFP every day!
  • aprilbloop
    Options
    im about to restart soon as i cant seem to stay motivated and keep going past week four. i need motivation and help, add me yall country girl gone fat here needs help !
  • chrissysue
    chrissysue Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Waiting to buy T25....when I have the $$$..... In mean time going to dust off insanity and go bananas!!!!!!! Please add me as a friend!
  • hopefaithlove24
    hopefaithlove24 Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Friend me:) Round 1 Insanity Week 2
  • alysslyss7
    alysslyss7 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Into my 2nd week of Insanity now! Feel free to add me :)
  • ysikesp
    ysikesp Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Week 5 , round 1!!! :)
  • kmvfitness
    kmvfitness Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    week 3, round 1 here. ♡ looking for some friends. good luck, everyone!
  • 6ofone
    6ofone Posts: 13
    Options
    New to myp, and I just finished my 3rd wk of insanity, feel free to add me
  • DempseyWRX
    DempseyWRX Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Currently I'm an Insanity video freelancer working out to the Plyo/Pure/Power/Cardio videos and choosing which one to do each day. I'm looking to commit to the real schedule if anyone is doing the same! I'm technically at week 3 or 4 experience so feel free to add me if you're insane too :)
  • barbi_jean
    barbi_jean Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I absolutely LOVE Insanity! It works for me!! I need some friends on MFP - Add me please!
  • sugar_and_shotguns
    Options
    New to INSANITY! Just one week down and it's kicking my behind. Having some friends on here to help stay motivated would be great!
  • brushe
    brushe Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    not currently doing insanity, but have completed the program and it is a bear! Currently doing T25. Friend me if you'd like.
  • ranganayakee
    ranganayakee Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Completing week 1 of Month 2 tomorrow. Friend me if you like.
  • ashleemayy
    Options
    Week one complete on this thang!! :tongue:

Month 4 of the gym 6 days a week! :wink:

Feeling fit and ready :happy:

GO ME! please be my friend :flowerforyou:
  • Yooperm35
    Yooperm35 Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    Starting Beta phase of T25 tomorrow :) I really love Alpha Speed 1.0 -