FOUND IT!

Options
zacksnana
zacksnana Posts: 3,230 Member
Hey let's all check in that we found and joined the group!!!

Replies

• Keto_T
    Keto_T Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    got it : )
  • Chuckle_n_Dwindle
    Options
    Yippeee!!! We made it in!! Triumph! Success!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! err..now what? :tongue:
  • mwing0327
    Options
    I'm in!! Let the fun begin!!!!
  • Yippeee!!! We made it in!! Triumph! Success!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! err..now what? :tongue:

*awkward silence*
  • zacksnana
    Options
    Suggestions:
    Weekly saturday weigh in
    Daily challenges - 100 crunches, walk 30 minutes etc

Weigh ins keep people accountable for food diaries.

Maybe we can all post how much we want to lose by thanksgiving and weigh in each saturday with progress reports? Then do again for christmas?

Other thoughts?
  • Keto_T
    Keto_T Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    Yippeee!!! We made it in!! Triumph! Success!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! err..now what? :tongue:

That trek to search for the magical group made me hungry. I am eating peanut butter and apple. And contemplating the elliptical....but been putting it off. On the plus side, all the laundry's done.
  • contingencyplan
    contingencyplan Posts: 3,639 Member
    Options
    I'm here, although my mission isn't necessarily to get thin. As far as I'm concerned that part is over now that I've lost 130 lbs. Now I want to increase overall functional fitness.
  • I'm here, although my mission isn't necessarily to get thin. As far as I'm concerned that part is over now that I've lost 130 lbs. Now I want to increase overall functional fitness.

You've already completed the mission? YOU GO GIRRRL.

*bow*
  • MrsJJUt
    MrsJJUt Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Oh yay! found it !
  • ebr250
    ebr250 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    I love the daily challenge!!! Let's do it!!
  • contingencyplan
    contingencyplan Posts: 3,639 Member
    Options
    I'm here, although my mission isn't necessarily to get thin. As far as I'm concerned that part is over now that I've lost 130 lbs. Now I want to increase overall functional fitness.

*bow*

Err, I'm not a girrrl =P
  • dancerom
    dancerom Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    This looks like a fun group! Let's go girls and boys and rock the world!
  • zacksnana
    Options

*bow*

Err, I'm not a girrrl =P

But you have such pretty fur!
  • JulesAtkinson1
    JulesAtkinson1 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    ::::::::::::::::::::skidding to a sudden stop, breathless and redfaced:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :blushing:

Made it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yay for making it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:bigsmile:
  • zacksnana
    Options
    ::::::::::::::::::::skidding to a sudden stop, breathless and redfaced:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :blushing:

Made it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yay for making it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:bigsmile:

Winner for best entrance! Lol!
  • beautifulneah
    beautifulneah Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Suggestions:
    Weekly saturday weigh in

Maybe we can all post how much we want to lose by thanksgiving and weigh in each saturday with progress reports? Then do again for christmas?

Other thoughts?

Im all for the weekly check in & a Thanksgiving day challenge, but at 306 I dont think im going to be able to do 100 daily crunches :-(
  • ngcgurl03
    ngcgurl03 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    i am so excited about joining this group for support and motivation we can do this!!!!
  • zacksnana
    Options
    Suggestions:
    Weekly saturday weigh in

Other thoughts?

Im all for the weekly check in & a Thanksgiving day challenge, but at 306 I dont think im going to be able to do 100 daily crunches :-(

everyone always has to do whatever they can do. If, for example someone posted to try 100 crunches some may do their personal best and do 20 and someone else may need to do 120 to be challenged. It's all good! We just have to look at the challenge as a base then do what is a challenge for us individually.
  • I'm here, although my mission isn't necessarily to get thin. As far as I'm concerned that part is over now that I've lost 130 lbs. Now I want to increase overall functional fitness.

*bow*

Err, I'm not a girrrl =P

Oh god I'm so sorry hahahaha
  • Chuckle_n_Dwindle
    Options
    Suggestions:
    Weekly saturday weigh in

Other thoughts?

(with a Spanish accent) Jes, me too let us do this!! Si!!