FOUND IT!

Options

Replies

• Will a post be created for thanksgiving chalkenge? We could use that post to check in on weekly

Yes!!!!
  • twinteensmom
    twinteensmom Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    Heeere's Johnny! Sorry. Wrong movie!
  • sallydurkin
    sallydurkin Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Ta Da....I am here, cape... where are you???? Guess I need to make one, right after I finish the kids halloween costumes..... bad week to start something new.
  • tara_612
    Options
    Here!
  • contingencyplan
    contingencyplan Posts: 3,639 Member
    Options
    I don't do those kinds of challenges. I work out everyday alternating between days of cardio (usually revolves around some form of integrating my dog into it or jump rope or my agility ladder or if nothing else, stimming) and days of heavy weight training.
  • Goingnuts2
    Goingnuts2 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Yes found the new group and the discussion board has a great variety of subject going on! Nice job :happy:
  • ceejay1477
    ceejay1477 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm in!

115 pounds down and 70 to go......
  • LilacSnow
    LilacSnow Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    howdy! just joined this site today actually, switched from another one because they had a picture of a big mac next to my food log.
  • zacksnana
    zacksnana Posts: 3,230 Member
    Options
    howdy! just joined this site today actually, switched from another one because they had a picture of a big mac next to my food log.

Serious???? Wow!!! I LOVE big macs but have not had one in years! Seeing one next to my food log would kill me!
  • shantelbing
    shantelbing Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Just found this group now, gotta say it's probably one of the best weight loss groups I've seen! Excited to be motivated and supported by all you guys :happy:
    First time on MFP, first time on an actual site that seems to be helping me lose weight. Definitely not the first attempt at loosing weight though, lol
  • elektradarling
    elektradarling Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Found! Whooo! Absolutely LOVE the name! :D
  • elektradarling
    elektradarling Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    sneaks in and leaves quickly, i'm off to bed zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    someone will have to tell me when thanksgiving is if it's a goal date as i'm from uk and dont have a clue...sorry.

oh and, just because i'm in uk i'm still very badass, i just can't say '*kitten*' without making it sound too posh and awkward and badarse just doen't sound tough enough. the spirit of badness is in me though...

sorry, can't do caps because that means i have to use the arm i'm laying on...night all x

Same here...we can be the posh totty who say *kitten* like *kitten* lol :)
  • Found! Whooo! Absolutely LOVE the name! :D

I LOVE ELEKTRA
  • Just found this group now, gotta say it's probably one of the best weight loss groups I've seen! Excited to be motivated and supported by all you guys :happy:
    First time on MFP, first time on an actual site that seems to be helping me lose weight. Definitely not the first attempt at loosing weight though, lol

Dude, you are going to SMASH it with this weight loss thing! We all are!
  • funfactoryfacepainting
    Options
    I'm here!
  • barbiek999
    barbiek999 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Found it and LOVE this group! You guys all rock!!!
  • Found it and LOVE this group! You guys all rock!!!

Not as much as you!
  • Brewster1215
    Brewster1215 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I think this is where the cool kids hang out....I wanna be a cool kid!
  • I think this is where the cool kids hang out....I wanna be a cool kid!

*waves wand*

You're cool now :P

NEXT!
  • SusannaDandana
    Options
    I'm in! so, when is the weekly weigh in? Saturday? My goal is to lose 10 lbs by Thanksgiving AND not to gain weight throughout the Thanksgiving Feast!