FOUND IT!

Options

Replies

• Suggestions:
    Weekly saturday weigh in
    Daily challenges - 100 crunches, walk 30 minutes etc

Weigh ins keep people accountable for food diaries.

Maybe we can all post how much we want to lose by thanksgiving and weigh in each saturday with progress reports? Then do again for christmas?

Other thoughts?

Im all for the weekly check in & a Thanksgiving day challenge, but at 306 I dont think im going to be able to do 100 daily crunches :-(

everyone always has to do whatever they can do. If, for example someone posted to try 100 crunches some may do their personal best and do 20 and someone else may need to do 120 to be challenged. It's all good! We just have to look at the challenge as a base then do what is a challenge for us individually.

Maybe you could space it throughout the day. So if the challenge is 100 crunches. Do 25 when you wake up. 25 just before lunch. 25 just before dinner. 25 before bed!
  • Dsmcgrail
    Options
    I just went out and kicked some *kitten*, now I'm back, found the group, and that, too, kicks *kitten*!

You all kick *kitten*!
  • Chuckle_n_Dwindle
    Options
    Weekly Saturday weigh in: Rodger Doger!!
    Daily challenges - 100 crunches, walk 30 minutes etc: Totally in!

Thanksgiving Loss Goals: 6-8 pounds. I CAN DO THIS (as she smacks her own azz)...ouch...
  • I just went out and kicked some *kitten*, now I'm back, found the group, and that, too, kicks *kitten*!

You all kick *kitten*!

Now I feel like watching the movie Kick *kitten*...
  • sirabe
    sirabe Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    found it.
  • Weekly Saturday weigh in: Rodger Doger!!

Thanksgiving Loss Goals: 6-8 pounds. I CAN DO THIS (as she smacks her own azz)...ouch...

That's the spirit!!
  • MrsBlobs
    MrsBlobs Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    sneaks in and leaves quickly, i'm off to bed zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    someone will have to tell me when thanksgiving is if it's a goal date as i'm from uk and dont have a clue...sorry.

oh and, just because i'm in uk i'm still very badass, i just can't say '*kitten*' without making it sound too posh and awkward and badarse just doen't sound tough enough. the spirit of badness is in me though...

sorry, can't do caps because that means i have to use the arm i'm laying on...night all x
  • zacksnana
    zacksnana Posts: 3,230 Member
    Options
    Weekly Saturday weigh in: Rodger Doger!!

That's the spirit!!

Ok then lets do it! I am in for:
    100 crunches daily
    100 wall pushups daily. (this gives a good burn on the arms. The further back from the wall my feet are the harder it is for me)
    Walking 30 minutes per day or other workout for 30 minutes per day
  • sneaks in and leaves quickly, i'm off to bed zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    someone will have to tell me when thanksgiving is if it's a goal date as i'm from uk and dont have a clue...sorry.

oh and, just because i'm in uk i'm still very badass, i just can't say '*kitten*' without making it sound too posh and awkward and badarse just doen't sound tough enough. the spirit of badness is in me though...

sorry, can't do caps because that means i have to use the arm i'm laying on...night all x

I'm British too but I say "BADASS" like an American :P
  • HeatherSanto
    HeatherSanto Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I'm heeeerreeee!
  • JasonsSoulMate
    JasonsSoulMate Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    OK, so I'm just back from an hour long walk uphill and down dale.... does that meet the daily challenge?? ;) :P
  • OK, so I'm just back from an hour long walk uphill and down dale.... does that meet the daily challenge?? ;) :P

Nailed it!
  • freckles_cmj
    freckles_cmj Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I have arrived!
  • beautifulneah
    beautifulneah Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Suggestions:
    Weekly saturday weigh in

Maybe we can all post how much we want to lose by thanksgiving and weigh in each saturday with progress reports? Then do again for christmas?

Other thoughts?

Im all for the weekly check in & a Thanksgiving day challenge, but at 306 I dont think im going to be able to do 100 daily crunches :-(

everyone always has to do whatever they can do. If, for example someone posted to try 100 crunches some may do their personal best and do 20 and someone else may need to do 120 to be challenged. It's all good! We just have to look at the challenge as a base then do what is a challenge for us individually.

Maybe you could space it throughout the day. So if the challenge is 100 crunches. Do 25 when you wake up. 25 just before lunch. 25 just before dinner. 25 before bed!

Ok I didnt think about breaking it up...duhhhh lol
    Now that makes it sound that much easier. One thing for certain I have to stop telling myself what I cant do because I am suprising myself at the gym more and more :-)
  • beautifulneah
    beautifulneah Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Will a post be created for thanksgiving chalkenge? We could use that post to check in on weekly
  • BabyMcRory
    Options
    I'm in :D
  • miadvh
    miadvh Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    I foundddd youuuu! :glasses:
  • ifitkillsme
    Options
    Suggestions:
    Weekly saturday weigh in

Other thoughts?

But you have to at least try, please. I am going to do sets of 10 throughout the day to start.
  • ifitkillsme
    Options
    Made it! The browies and chocolate chip cookies almost got me. (Darn that grandmother of mine and her fabulous baking)
    Thanksgiving goal 5 lbs.... or more :)
  • zacksnana
    zacksnana Posts: 3,230 Member
    Options
    I foundddd youuuu! :glasses:

Stalker!