RIPPED IN 30- DAILY LOG

Options
13»

Replies

• melaniecheeks
    melaniecheeks Posts: 6,349 Member
    Options
    Day 6 done! And I'm taking a rest day tomorrow, so that was my last time on the week 1 circuits!
  • melaniecheeks
    Options
    Day 1 of week 2 - ugh, all my least favourite moves are in here! Plank jacks (I just can't do them and keep a good plank form, so I go for the modifed tap out) squat thrusts - can't do them to speed. And the worst of the worst - renegade rows. Maybe its because my weights are not the most stable things to lean on.

But hey! Still sticking to it!
  • AradiaStone
    AradiaStone Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Week One Day Four for me!! So feeling it in my arms. Keep up the good work everyone!
  • melaniecheeks
    Options
    Week 2, day 2 done!
  • melaniecheeks
    Options
    Week 2, day 3!

(Am I the only one still here?)
  • jogo8995
    jogo8995 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I'm still here! I just completed Week 1 Day 5 before 8am. This is good for me because I usually don't get to it until much later in the day. I had more energy and gave it my all.The best thing is that I can now go through this whole day with the sense that I have already accomplished something good!Have a great Day!:happy:
  • melaniecheeks
    Options
    Day 5 week 2 done. Not so keen in this one, I'm happy that tomorrow will be my last go at it, rest day on Wednesday.
  • AradiaStone
    AradiaStone Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    OMG! Day One, Week 2 just completed. I think this is the hardest workout I have ever done, but my god do I feel good afterwards! I love the stretch moves in the beginning. I love how all the moves are new. I really felt like i was gonna puke through it, but now all I can think of is I DID IT!!
  • IMElektra
    IMElektra Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone,

I've just started today. I'm doing the modified versions of push ups and some other ones as well.

Starting weight : 88kg = 193.6 lbs
    Goal weight after Ripped 30 = 84kg = 184.8lbs

I also go to the gym and lift weights. Been stuck at the same weight in August. I'm modifying my diet a little bit to see how it goes.

Nice to meet all of you.
  • melaniecheeks
    Options
    Started Week 3 today - I like it a bit better than the Week 2 exercise. It's tough, but more manageable.
  • jogo8995
    jogo8995 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Week 2 Day 1 for me today.I thought it was hard! I felt very awkward and had difficulty coordinating my arms and legs. My 3lb weights felt very heavy and the planks seemed endless.I tried to follow the modifications and not give up! I hope it gets easier!:frown:
  • melaniecheeks
    Options
    Missed yesterday - was feeling a bit weak and thought I might be catching something. But have recovered! So did Day 2 of Level 3 today.

Has anyone else done L3? I'm confused by the side raises done lying on the floor - they seem too easy ;-)