Saturday Weigh-in

Options

Replies

• Chuckle_n_Dwindle
    Options
    Down 4.4lbs now..... after my last gluten "reaction" I had a bit of a setback, but I seem to be back on track again. Yippee! :)

WOW 4.4!! OUTSTANDING!!
  • Chuckle_n_Dwindle
    Options
    I know I'm a day late but... 174.

That 4 lbs less than last week!

Another one that lost 4 pounds! FANTASTIC!! High five, *kitten* slaps, fist bumps, jazz fingers!!
  • Chuckle_n_Dwindle
    Options
    No loss this week! But it's ok because I feel healthier.

I feel ya, same here, still sexy though...hecks yeah!!
  • Chuckle_n_Dwindle
    Options
    Down from 142.2 to 141.6. That's only .6 pounds. I am bummed out since I was losing 4 pounds a week consistently for the past two weeks. Maybe I was just losing water weight before. Maybe I need to check my sodium intake. Maybe I'm retaining water because at the end of that time of the month. But .6 pounds seem so minuscule feeling discouraged I was hoping to be down to 140 today. Better luck next week.

Susanna, .6 is FANTASTIC!!! any loss great or small is heading in the right direction. You got this sexy person you!
  • FitnessPalWorks
    FitnessPalWorks Posts: 1,128 Member
    Options
    Down 4.4lbs now..... after my last gluten "reaction" I had a bit of a setback, but I seem to be back on track again. Yippee! :)

WOW 4.4!! OUTSTANDING!!

Getting there! Helps when I don't feel like an alien wants to scrape his way out of my intestines!
    It's the little things that make me happy. LOL :)
  • I know I'm a day late but... 174.

That 4 lbs less than last week!

Whoa! CRAZY loss!!
  • missemmapeel
    missemmapeel Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    136.4, down 1.3 pounds on last week and getting so close to my goal, I think I'd better move it and push on!
  • I don't have any weight loss to report, however no gains either. I did lose 2 inches off my waist!!!! YES! Silly, tummy always gets in the way, she is such an attention who#4!

Any progress is progress! WOOO!
  • 136.4, down 1.3 pounds on last week and getting so close to my goal, I think I'd better move it and push on!

1.3 pounds?! NICE!
  • SusannaDandana
    Options
    Great job everyone!!!! You are all kicking serious butt!!!
  • smokedragon97
    smokedragon97 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I don't have any weight loss to report, however no gains either. I did lose 2 inches off my waist!!!! YES! Silly, tummy always gets in the way, she is such an attention who#4!

It is, isn't it?? I can totally relate to that! And I use to have such nicely defined abs too..... hopefully I can burn off all this fat so that they can be shown through again!! Lol....
  • sunnyj81
    sunnyj81 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I'm a shorty!! 4'11" starting weight was 170. Only down a few pounds since I just started a couple weeks ago. Goal wt is 115-120, which I haven't been in 6 years.
  • smokedragon97
    Options
    I'm a shorty!! 4'11" starting weight was 170. Only down a few pounds since I just started a couple weeks ago. Goal wt is 115-120, which I haven't been in 6 years.

Hey!! Welcome to the crew!! I'll send you a friend invite shortly!!
  • freckles_cmj
    freckles_cmj Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    today is my weigh in day not Sat...down 2.5 lb this week :)
  • FitnessPalWorks
    FitnessPalWorks Posts: 1,128 Member
    Options
    Well, I went up 3lbs last week so I was bound to lose some this week....
    So all in all I'm down 4.8lbs for this week.
    I know that's a lot but I think a lot of it was (ahem) "hormonally related"......
  • Chuckle_n_Dwindle
    Options
    down 2.2 this week...first 10 pounds lost officially two more sets to go!! YAY me!!! I will soon get to shake my maracas and that will be the only thing shaking!!!
  • SusannaDandana
    Options
    Good morning everyone!
    I woke to found that I lost 2.8 lbs since my last weigh in!
    That is a wopping 12 lbs so far!!
    I am only 6 lbs away from my half way point!
    I am so glad I didn't let last week's miniscule weight loss get me off track!

Have a great day everyone! You are all doing an AMAZING job!

Susie :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • Good morning everyone!
    I woke to found that I lost 2.8 lbs since my last weigh in!
    That is a wopping 12 lbs so far!!
    I am only 6 lbs away from my half way point!
    I am so glad I didn't let last week's miniscule weight loss get me off track!

Have a great day everyone! You are all doing an AMAZING job!

Susie :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

That's amazing! Well done GURLLL
  • down 2.2 this week...first 10 pounds lost officially two more sets to go!! YAY me!!! I will soon get to shake my maracas and that will be the only thing shaking!!!

Great loss!!!
  • smokedragon97
    Options
    I thought I would take a shot at joining a group and see how it turned out.

I'm a shorty at 5' 2", initially started at 186lbs. I'm down to 148lb today (sorry - I missed Sat), and my goal is 115lb.

Lol, are their any other vertically challenged people in the group?

146lb!! I dropped 2 lbs this week! Very surprising - especially since I pigged out on that no good, absolutely tasteless, shrimp fried rice that was supposed to be my treat that ended up being anything but... oh well, c'est la vie! But some progress is better than the dang gone plateau that I've been stuck on for the last month! I'll take it!! :bigsmile:

1 additional lb lost - I'm down to 145. Keep it coming! Great job everybody!! Keep it up!

144lbs!!! Another pound gone! Kicking this a** good bye!! Lol! :bigsmile: