Where in the world are you?

Options

Replies

• AliceNov2011
    AliceNov2011 Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    How funny..Out of all the people on this site the "one" I message has lived in my home town:smile: Born in and grew up in Houston and live in a suburb of Houston now.

We have a club within a club!
  • AliceNov2011
    Options
    I love how global we are!
  • Dianemustang
    Options
    Born in PA - lived in Detroit (2 years) - lived in NJ 6 years - moved to CO for 6.5 years - moved to MD for 2 years and HS graduation - went to college in VA - met husband - lived in White Marsh MD for 9 years - moved to the Eastern Shore of MD (Easton) for 19 years and happily moved back to Colorado 4 years ago. Live 16 miles south of Westcliffe, CO (town of 400) - on 142 acres in my dream log home!...Life is good and with weight loss even better!
  • TXtstorm
    TXtstorm Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Hello to all of the North Texas ladies! I lived in the Dallas-Fort Worth area for the better part of 43 years and am now near Omaha, NE. I'm happy living here, but I do miss my family. I lived in northwest Arkansas for a bit in my early twenties while I went to school and got married, then took him home to Texas.
  • judykmmg
    judykmmg Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I am in Smiths Station, Alabama - About 1 1/2 hours from Atlanta. I was born in Texas - Witchataw Falls, TX. But I only lived there the first two years of my life. My father was air force so we moved frequently. Moved to Alabama when I married 38 years ago.
  • AliceNov2011
    Options
    I am in Smiths Station, Alabama - About 1 1/2 hours from Atlanta. I was born in Texas - Witchataw Falls, TX. But I only lived there the first two years of my life. My father was air force so we moved frequently. Moved to Alabama when I married 38 years ago.

I grew up in Birmingham. ;c)
  • judykmmg
    judykmmg Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I'm only about 3 hours from Birmingham.
  • tigerlinly
    tigerlinly Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    How funny..Out of all the people on this site the "one" I message has lived in my home town:smile: Born in and grew up in Houston and live in a suburb of Houston now.

my mom is from Houston. i was born in New Orleans, LA left ther ein 1977 moved to Hattiesburg, MS i have since moved to Augusta, GA for 4 months, Columbia, SC for 4 months, Dayton, OH suburb of Fairborn for 23 months and i lived in Vicksburg, MS for 18 months. now i'm back in Hattiesburg and i plan on staying put
  • jiz35
    jiz35 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Hello all I live in Manchester UK looks like I am the only one so far from the UK were are all the Brits

Hello from a warm and sunny Paphos, Cyprus.

I'm originally from Motherwell in Scotland but have lived in the Middle East (Saudi, Bahrain, Qatar), Libya and most recently Germany until we came "home" to Cyprus 4 weeks ago.
  • VFBloch0725
    Options
    Columbus, Ohio! I have lived here all my 49 yrs, but have traveled to many other places.
  • tsjourney
    tsjourney Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    North Georgia! About an hour north of Atlanta. Grew up in northern Virginia. Am loving this Fall weather right now, although my Virginia family and friends are not right now! Yikes!!!
  • vmcshannon
    vmcshannon Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm in Norfolk Nebraska . But I'm originally from Bittburg Germany. I've lived in England, California, San Antonio Tx., Duluth Mn., Birkenfeld Germany, Norfolk and Newport News/Virginia Beach Va.. Then back to Nebraska.
    I love to travel but haven't been able to for a long time. Sooo many places to go so little time!
  • ryansgram
    ryansgram Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Punxsutawney Pa, Home of the world famous Groundhog!:smile:
  • workshy000
    workshy000 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Melbourne, Australia
  • Jacquis59
    Options
    I'm in a suburb of Chicago called Elgin. Been here for 23 years.
  • lizmil79
    lizmil79 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    I live in Caldwell, Idaho about a half hour outside of Boise
  • embjojo
    embjojo Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I'm from Bognor Regis on the south coast of England.

My garden backs on to the beach.
  • MelanieAG05
    MelanieAG05 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    I'm from Livingston, Scotland.........
  • Aussielooser
    Aussielooser Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, I'm from country NSW in Australia- I look forward in getting to know you better..:flowerforyou:
  • jporte
    jporte Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Pittsburgh, PA for the last 15 years before that lived near Kansas City, Kansas (my parents are still there, hopefully will be moving hear next year....brother moved here 3 years ago). I lived in the Ukraine until I was 8.