Where in the world are you?

Options

Replies

• monicalosesweight
    monicalosesweight Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    Sarasota Florida. I live down here now but grew up in West Virginia and went to college in Dayton Ohio. I do miss the change of seasons and the beautiful snow! :sad:

Monica
  • ladylemoncurd
    Options
    Another from Team GB here. I live on the coast in Yorkshire.
  • laarae
    laarae Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Born in Idaho-moved to Boulder Colorado when I was 3, now live in Granby Colorado since 1992. Just can't seem to get away from these mountains :)
  • laarae
    laarae Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    I'm from Livingston, Scotland.........
    One of my dream places to visit.
  • chrissaucier
    chrissaucier Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I'm here in Central Massachusetts, a little windy today thanks to hurricane Sandy heading our way this afternoon!
  • tlwinky
    tlwinky Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    My hometown in Brookville, PA! :smile: I know that Punxsy groundhog well!

I lived in Fredericksburg, VA for a few years.

From there, we moved to Eugene, OR for a few years.

Then back to the east coast to Chapel Hill, NC for about seven years.

From there, we headed back to the D.C. area for 7 years.

And now we are in Austin, TX!
  • lorriannly
    lorriannly Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Have lived in Baton Rouge, LA for about a year and half. Lived in Amarillo, TX for the 7 years before that and lived in California almost my whole life before that.
  • juliekin
    juliekin Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Sacramento, California...in the heart of freshly grown croplands- fruits and vegetables galore.
  • JanLeb
    JanLeb Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    I was born in England, but my parents moved to Winnipeg, Manitoba when I was only 2. We lived there for about 5 years and then moved to New Brunswick and I have be here pretty much since.
  • sw67
    sw67 Posts: 1
    Options
    I am in Smiths Station, Alabama - About 1 1/2 hours from Atlanta. I was born in Texas - Witchataw Falls, TX. But I only lived there the first two years of my life. My father was air force so we moved frequently. Moved to Alabama when I married 38 years ago.

I grew up in Birmingham. ;c)

I grew up in Smiths Station, AL. I currently live in Virginia Beach, VA.
    What a small world!
  • daniran
    daniran Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    I'm in American Canyon, CA by way of San Francisco. Born in Texas (Wichita Falls), grew up in Westerly, Rhode Island.
  • danabromley
    danabromley Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm in Trenton, that's in Southern Ontario Canada.
  • claramay66
    claramay66 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I was born in Staunton, VA but raised in Manassas, VA got married and moved to Spotsylvania, VA then after the birth of our son we moved to Raphine, VA to run and operate a stone quarry. I love the mountains so much better than the city.
  • annajorgie
    Options
    Syracuse NY here :)

Wow I am in Syracuse, too and I usually see no one from this neck of the woods!
  • SherryR1971
    SherryR1971 Posts: 1,170 Member
    Options
    I'm in Blackstone, VA
  • midwestdawn
    midwestdawn Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Hello from Iowa City, Iowa!
  • TPS65
    TPS65 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I'm originally from Northumberland England currently living on the Shetland Islands Scotland :)
  • neederan
    neederan Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hi! Wisconsin here!
  • hairsprayhon
    hairsprayhon Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    I'm living in BelAir, Maryland waiting for Hurricane Sandy to turn out my lights, too far inland and away from trees so I don't expect any other damage. Grew up in Baltimore, hons. For those of you who haven't seen it, the original (not musical) Hairspray movie was an accurate picture of the Baltimore where I grew up. Nice to see the spots on the globe that this group represents.
    To those closer to Sandy's wrath, be safe, godspeed. Janet
  • jolenec1
    jolenec1 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I live in Martin, TN. But if I ever move it will be to Virginia Beach, VA. I had to do a few weeks at a residency for school there a few years ago and my husband and I fell in love with it.

Glad to meet everyone.:flowerforyou:

Jolene