Since this is a singles board!

Options
Jennifer2387
Jennifer2387 Posts: 957 Member
Do you have a crush on anyone here on this board??

Do you have a crush on anyone in real life??

I have a crush on someone here on this board and I have a crush on someone in my real life! lol

My real life crush is a biology teacher here in school. He is such a nerd that it is adorable. He came into my office one day and there were a bunch of us girls in here talking and he gets all red in the face and says .. any room in here for a y chromosome?? That completely cracked me up!

:smooched:

Replies

• TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options
    Yes

I was going to say no, but now I have a crush on the biology teacher too! That's hilarious XD

I seem to be crushing on a lot of fictional characters though.
  • dbrightwell1270
    dbrightwell1270 Posts: 1,732 Member
    Options
    All of the ladies on here.

None in real life. It's only you ... all 20 or 30 of you. You're special!
  • Jennifer2387
    Options
    Yes

I was going to say no, but now I have a crush on the biology teacher too! That's hilarious XD

Well .. if we are talking fictional characters .. Uh .. Mr. Grey .. I want him to email me in his adorable way. And do other stuff tooo ...lol

And I love Edward .. and Jacob .. and Emmitt for that matter.

And I love Alex Cross and I love Damon on Vampire Diaries and Elena's brother .. he is freaking hot.

Laughing about the bio teacher! He is adorable.
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,063 Member
    Options
    Do you have a crush on anyone here on this board??

Do you have a crush on anyone in real life??

No MFP crushes.

Yes, crushes in real life. Two. One is from college, haven't seen him in forever. The other is my neighbor...who I've never met. But I've seen him from across the street and I'm always hoping we'll both be coming out of the house one day and he'll say hi. Maybe one day.
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    I have no crushes at the moment. It is kinda of liberating.
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    Pleading the 5th. :bigsmile:
  • Jennifer2387
    Options
    Pleading the 5th. :bigsmile:

boooooooooooo! lol
  • poncho33
    poncho33 Posts: 1,511
    Options
    Yes

Well .. if we are talking fictional characters .. Uh .. Mr. Grey .. I want him to email me in his adorable way. And do other stuff tooo ...lol

And I love Alex Cross and I love Damon on Vampire Diaries and Elena's brother .. he is freaking hot.

So basically you're curshing on the female creators of these pieces mind?? :smile:
  • Jennifer2387
    Options
    Yes

So basically you're curshing on the female creators of these pieces mind?? :smile:

Ew. That is just yucky. No! I am crushing on the characters. boooooooooooo to you too poncho.

AND! You didn't answer the question!
  • poncho33
    Options
    Yes

Ew. That is just yucky. No! I am crushing on the characters. boooooooooooo to you too poncho.

AND! You didn't answer the question!

The characters are products of the authors imagination, both ladies... Jennifer do you have something to tell us?? lol.

Everyone lives too far away from me to even consider it.
  • Jennifer2387
    Options

The characters are products of the authors imagination, both ladies... Jennifer do you have something to tell us?? lol.

PONCHO! knock it off! lol.

That is what is great about a crush .. doesn't have to be possible!
  • poncho33
    Options

PONCHO! knock it off! lol.

That is what is great about a crush .. doesn't have to be possible!

You're not alone... there are a lot of novel lesbians developing by the book!

It's not worth the thought if it's not going to happen... lame I know. I do have some friends on here that I think kick a lot of a*s though!
  • pa_jorg
    pa_jorg Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    I don't think I'd call it a crush, but there are a few guys here who make me smile anytime I see that they've posted. :happy: And no real life crushes these days. :sad:

Jen, The bio teacher sounds fun. Any follow up to your weekend date?
  • Jennifer2387
    Options
    I don't think I'd call it a crush, but there are a few guys here who make me smile anytime I see that they've posted. :happy: And no real life crushes these days. :sad:

Jen, The bio teacher sounds fun. Any follow up to your weekend date?

I think that is the very definition of a crush! Someone who makes you giggle and smile and feel happy!

He is adorable. But .. I have been here six years so I would think that if he wanted to date me he would have already asked ..lol. Although I was married for 3 of those years I was here. Anyway. He is younger too .. probably like 34ish.

Ahh .. my date. lol. We had fun .. he is very funny. We did "stuff" when we got back to my house, but didn't have sex. :blushing: Then he came over Sunday for a couple hours and we watched the Giants game (strike one against him .. he likes the giants). It was fun .. we kissed and what not. But then he texted me twice Monday and then like twice yesterday and then not at all today. We have no other plans as of yet. We will see how much of that bad boy is really in him soon enough .. ha.

I do however have a date with the Marine boy again. I have such a hard time with dating someone in the military. He is a good guy. But I dunno .. he is puerto rican and my family or my dad I should say is very racist .. but then again has a huge respect for military men.
  • Jennifer2387
    Options

You're not alone... there are a lot of novel lesbians developing by the book!

It's not worth the thought if it's not going to happen... lame I know. I do have some friends on here that I think kick a lot of a*s though!

:grumble:

Totally lame .. btw.
  • kerrymh
    kerrymh Posts: 912 Member
    Options
    I have a few crushes on here..
    None in real life :( and a few more on MFP that aren't on the singles.

I laugh as the one semi crush...I had in real life who's been chatting with me over the phone for a month emailed to tell me today that I should go back on pof where I found him as we wouldn't be compatible..oh well good thing I didn't leave POF for him..
  • TheKitsune6
    Options
    Yes

I've never read 50 shades of Grey but I have read Twilight and Vampire Diaries (never saw the movies/tv shows as I didn't really find them enjoyable...) I can see why a girl would like those guys. Except Edward creeps me out, he's kind of a stalker. I mean, really? You're going to stay up all night staring at me while I sleep? Read a book, bro.

In no particular order, my fiction crushes are Data, Commander Riker and Captain Jean-luc Picard from TNG, Teal'c from Stargate SG-1, Fred Weasley from the Harry Potter books (not a fan of the movie, but OBSESSIVE about the books), Hank Rearden from Atlas Shrugged (this is a big one), Daryl from The Walking Dead, and a bunch of others from books that probably no one else on here has read or anime characters that no one has ever heard of, haha!
  • pa_jorg
    pa_jorg Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    Ahh .. my date. lol. We had fun .. he is very funny. We did "stuff" when we got back to my house, but didn't have sex. blushing Then he came over Sunday for a couple hours and we watched the Giants game (strike one against him .. he likes the giants). It was fun .. we kissed and what not. But then he texted me twice Monday and then like twice yesterday and then not at all today. We have no other plans as of yet. We will see how much of that bad boy is really in him soon enough .. ha.

I do however have a date with the Marine boy again. I have such a hard time with dating someone in the military. He is a good guy. But I dunno .. he is puerto rican and my family or my dad I should say is very racist .. but then again has a huge respect for military men.
    You have more going on than I realized, fun times :bigsmile:

Except Edward creeps me out, he's kind of a stalker. I mean, really? You're going to stay up all night staring at me while I sleep? Read a book, bro.

Laughing so hard...can't breathe :laugh:
  • poncho33
    Options
    Hank Rearden from Atlas Shrugged (this is a big one)

One of my favorite books
  • TheKitsune6
    Options
    Hank Rearden from Atlas Shrugged (this is a big one)

One of my favorite books

:love:

It's my #1, I aspire to be Dagny Taggart in spirit.