Introduce Yourself

Options
2»

Replies

• Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Jacques.... I want to burn bodyfat and get shredded like richard.....I try to crosstrain and I do zumba, jazzercise, tae-bo and sweating to the oldies. I do 3 of them twice a week and one only once. I rotate. I have tried almost all of them. I prefer to use youtube and make my own mix of my favorite songs.
  • Irishewes
    Irishewes Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm a long-time user of Sweatin to the Oldies DVDs. Hard to pick a favorite. I usually stick with one till I get too used to the routines and then switch to another tape so I can stay fresh. It's motivating for me to see other people at different stages of progess out there moving. I retired a few years ago and am now finally settling into my new lifestyle which includes developing an exercise routine and new eating habits. Hoping there are still some people active in this group.
  • Irishewes
    Irishewes Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I started in the middle of April with #5 after having been away from the Sweatin to the oldies series for a long time. The first three times I could only get through about half the tape, trying to get back into the swing of each routine. Got through all of it yesterday and today! So I think I'm getting my mojo back again. Makes the tapes more fun when you can keep up with the moves.