A1C Better Than Expected

Options
2»

Replies

• jessiekanga
    jessiekanga Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    Great results/news! I know you were anxiously awaiting. Now... deep breath, and some pride for a spell! You're awesome!
  • robert65ferguson
    robert65ferguson Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    Great news Terry, this seems to be the season for good news which is a great incentive for all of us to press on with renewed vigour, well done.
  • terrymbradley
    Options
    Thanks everyone will be even happier when the levels are in the normal range..
  • pbourret
    pbourret Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Great job to everyone who is reducing their A1C. I saw my doc a month ago and have been in the low 6's for the past year and weight has been stable so I am also out to 6 months before the next "oil change". It is important to not slack off on the changes that you have made to reduce your blood sugar and to find ways to make it even lower. I try to challenge myself to try something new between each visit to bring the A1C down. Hoping to be below 6 when I visit in March.
  • texasgal22
    texasgal22 Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Behind the 8 ball here but that is some pretty good results pbourret! I sure hope you get below 6 by March.
  • robert65ferguson
    robert65ferguson Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    Missed your A1c post Terry. That's great news and a real incentive to keep on plugging away. You've been working hard at this and richly deserve your success, well done. Just realised that I had spotted your post earlier but missed the fact that I had responded. Anyway take another bow for a great effort.