buy guns and ammo while you can!!

Options
2»

Replies

• LordBear
    LordBear Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    some times u get a bad one..but i have not had issues with it..just have to clean them and watch for bad brass.. something i plan on doing when i have the means and place to do it.
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options
    This "info" was the exact same 4 years ago when the exact same thing happened. Is it hard to buy 30 round mags now? 100 round drums? Are AR's and Ak's hard to find? Can you go to a store and walk out with one 30 minutes later?

I like you.
  • Cyngen
    Cyngen Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    I have no guns any more. I sadly lost them all in a tragic canoe incident while in 350 feet of water on Lake Michigan :laugh:
  • digitalbill
    digitalbill Posts: 1,410 Member
    Options
    I have no guns any more. I sadly lost them all in a tragic canoe incident while in 350 feet of water on Lake Michigan :laugh:

OK.. I will bite.
    How come you had ALL of your guns with you in a canoe?
    And part 2 of that is
    "make sure EVERYTHING can float" (this comes from someone who regularly rolls kayaks)
  • digitalbill
    Options
    Oh, and now that President Obama is in term II, you will not be able to purchase any firearms ever again.
    ever.
    Maybe a flintlock or a musket.
  • Newf77
    Newf77 Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    There are two things I do think we as sportsmen and sportswomen will be looking at during the next few years;
    They are going to look into a way to close the on-line sales of ammunition. I do not mean that they will be attempting to completely shut it down, just close the "loopholes" and make it more difficult to purchase firearm ammunition and accessories online.
    There is a small arms “treaty” being circulated in the United Nations and although it is conspiratorial to say the US is looking to sign onto it. We need to ensure that this does not happen.

My thoughts are that gun rights are going to be infringed upon unless we remain diligent in the protection of them.
  • digitalbill
    Options
    There are two things I do think we as sportsmen and sportswomen will be looking at during the next few years;
    They are going to look into a way to close the on-line sales of ammunition. I do not mean that they will be attempting to completely shut it down, just close the "loopholes" and make it more difficult to purchase firearm ammunition and accessories online.
    There is a small arms “treaty” being circulated in the United Nations and although it is conspiratorial to say the US is looking to sign onto it. We need to ensure that this does not happen.

My thoughts are that gun rights are going to be infringed upon unless we remain diligent in the protection of them.
    The whole U.N "news" happens every time a Democrat is in office.
    The NRA was saying that Clinton was making back room deals with Cuba to stop all arms sales to American civilians.
    I got a call from the NRA a few years back and the girl on the phone told me that Hillary Clinton was meeting with Castro "next week" to outlaw firearms in America.

Look, I am not saying that new laws might try to get passed but the scare tactics don't help anyone on either side of the fence.
  • moosegt35
    moosegt35 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options

The whole U.N "news" happens every time a Democrat is in office.
    The NRA was saying that Clinton was making back room deals with Cuba to stop all arms sales to American civilians.
    I got a call from the NRA a few years back and the girl on the phone told me that Hillary Clinton was meeting with Castro "next week" to outlaw firearms in America.

Look, I am not saying that new laws might try to get passed but the scare tactics don't help anyone on either side of the fence.

Yes they do, they help firearm and ammo manufacturers because people stock pile everytime a democrat gets elected.
  • drmerc
    drmerc Posts: 2,603 Member
    Options
    Thats right.
    Obama is going to take all of our guns. Just like he did during his first term.
    Oh, wait... he DIDN'T do that?
    but the NRA said that he would?

But, he will THIS time for sure.
    After that, he is going to scuttle the United States Navy and let the commies take over

He is going to have his hippie operatives kink in our doors and take everything from our rocket launchers to our red rider BB guns.

PANIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You were saying?
    http://www.politico.com/politico44/2012/12/white-house-obama-would-support-new-gun-laws-152297.html
  • cmcollins001
    cmcollins001 Posts: 3,472 Member
    Options
    Thats right.
    Obama is going to take all of our guns. Just like he did during his first term.
    Oh, wait... he DIDN'T do that?
    but the NRA said that he would?

But, he will THIS time for sure.
    After that, he is going to scuttle the United States Navy and let the commies take over

He is going to have his hippie operatives kink in our doors and take everything from our rocket launchers to our red rider BB guns.

PANIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You were saying?
    http://www.politico.com/politico44/2012/12/white-house-obama-would-support-new-gun-laws-152297.html

Apparently, it's not going to be just firearms discussed, but video games and movies as well:
    To have a productive dialogue, we also need to address a number of critical issues, including our mental health system, safety in our schools and a media and entertainment culture that glorifies unspeakable violence.