Hi Singles - Political Compass

Options
1235»

Replies

• MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    I have heard before that supposedly her husband is gay and she is his beard?

Whether or not it's true - what does it matter?

It only matters because of her stance on things is probably in the far tippy top corner of the blue, right wing authoritarian. It contradicts her whole principals that her platform is built on.

Yeah that is why it's a big deal to me.

But I think people just feel free to be who they are, and not have to marry a woman to prove they are straight. Marcus Bachmann actually runs a gay conversion therapy to "convert" gay people to straight. So if he is gay like I've heard, that's terrible. That's why I care!

Except that's nothing but rumors. While I don't agree with having to hide how you feel, or running camps to make people "straight", saying that someone is gay based on absolutely nothing is nothing more than gossip which ruins the credibility of the person speaking it just as much as the person it's about.

There are perfectly legitimate reasons to dislike these people, instead of making up new ones let's stick with the stuff that we know is true.

Oh there are so many other reasons not to like her as a politician that this one wasn't even on my radar.
  • zachatta
    zachatta Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options

It only matters because of her stance on things is probably in the far tippy top corner of the blue, right wing authoritarian. It contradicts her whole principals that her platform is built on.

But I think people just feel free to be who they are, and not have to marry a woman to prove they are straight. Marcus Bachmann actually runs a gay conversion therapy to "convert" gay people to straight. So if he is gay like I've heard, that's terrible. That's why I care!

Except that's nothing but rumors. While I don't agree with having to hide how you feel, or running camps to make people "straight", saying that someone is gay based on absolutely nothing is nothing more than gossip which ruins the credibility of the person speaking it just as much as the person it's about.

There are perfectly legitimate reasons to dislike these people, instead of making up new ones let's stick with the stuff that we know is true.

You are awesome.
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options

You are awesome.

Oh, you! :blushing:
  • SouthernSweetie74
    Options
    Hanging out with Ghandi and the Dali Lama. Not bad company...but weird that I'd end up there.

That's where I ended up...
  • SouthernSweetie74
    Options
    2f0f2n8.png

That looks pretty much exactly what mine looked like... not sure what that means...lol