I confess- Single Peeps version

Options

Replies

• RunIntheMud
    RunIntheMud Posts: 2,645 Member
    Options
    I confess I haven't checked any of my groups in MONTHS! Just wanted to say hellloooo and I hope everyone is doing well...

SAM!!! :) *Hugs* And, that is all. :)
  • 4themoney
    4themoney Posts: 797 Member
    Options
    i confess i took a several month break from all groups on MFP, and a month off MFP altogether. bruce did occasionally text me hump days jokes, but otherwise no contact with anyone from MFP.

still very much single. not dating at all. and life is great! :-) starting two jobs in aug and currently on my third interview for a third job.
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Options
    I confess my mother annoys the *kitten* out of me.
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,063 Member
    Options
    i confess i took a several month break from all groups on MFP, and a month off MFP altogether. bruce did occasionally text me hump days jokes, but otherwise no contact with anyone from MFP.

still very much single. not dating at all. and life is great! :-) starting two jobs in aug and currently on my third interview for a third job.

Welcome back!!
  • 4themoney
    4themoney Posts: 797 Member
    Options
    thank you :-)
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    I confess I really need to get on the horse with my half marathon training.
  • MissingMinnesota
    Options
    Remember last week when I wanted to punch someone? I would really like to fly to Atlanta and cut a ***** today.
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    I confess that I have sooo much **** to do today when I get outta work...I gotta do all the deep cleaning that I would have normally done during the weekend since I wasn't home.....I also confess I went and made it FB offical and got some suprising responces from a guy friend lol
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options
    Remember last week when I wanted to punch someone? I would really like to fly to Atlanta and cut a ***** today.

Cut a..........what? :laugh:
  • 2stepz
    2stepz Posts: 814 Member
    Options

the word normally used in that phrase is b.itch
  • MissingMinnesota
    Options

ding ding ding
  • RunIntheMud
    Options

ding ding ding

LMFAO.... sorry..... made me giggle....
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options

ding ding ding

I have no idea what you guys are talking about.......or what was funny!! Must be an American thing! :laugh: :laugh:
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options

ding ding ding

I have no idea what you guys are talking about.......or what was funny!! Must be an American thing! :laugh: :laugh:

It's from gangster culture that became a mainstream joke. "shank a b*tch" works well, that's from prison.
  • Temporalia
    Temporalia Posts: 1,151 Member
    Options
    I confess that while my body is at work this week, i'm pretty sure my head is somewhere else...yeah..probably on vacation :laugh: 3 more days of work :ohwell:
  • flimflamfloz
    flimflamfloz Posts: 1,980 Member
    Options
    I confess that while my body is at work this week, i'm pretty sure my head is somewhere else...yeah..probably on vacation :laugh: 3 more days of work :ohwell:
    Same here... and I still need to deliver a few things before I go on holidays. Nightmare.
  • Temporalia
    Temporalia Posts: 1,151 Member
    Options
    Same here... and I still need to deliver a few things before I go on holidays. Nightmare.

It is, it's even worse because i'm actually treating myself to a trip for myself for the first time in my life and i'm really looking forward to it :happy:
  • MissingMinnesota
    Options
    I confess that I spent a good 10-15 mins this morning chasing down my cat. Laying in random people's driveways looking under their cars while wearing a dress in the rain is not really the way I would like to start my day.
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    I confess I was a bad girl and waiting to last minute to renew my nursing license so now I'm gonna be online taking last minute CEUs and then email hell with the board of nursing
  • RunIntheMud
    Options

ding ding ding

There was a combination on that one.... the thought of Ruth saying she wanted to cut a b*tch and then that I was just as irritable at that moment.