I confess- Single Peeps version

Options

Replies

• Tube_socks
    Tube_socks Posts: 808 Member
    Options
    I confess I bought a new super hot short skirt. It's purple and white stripes going all the right places. :wink: I have a white top but once I put both together, the white top was too thin and you can see the stripes through it. It's not the tuck in type of skirt so boo! I bought it for my date tonight!!!
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,063 Member
    Options
    I confess I bought a new super hot short skirt. It's purple and white stripes going all the right places. :wink: I have a white top but once I put both together, the white top was too thin and you can see the stripes through it. It's not the tuck in type of skirt so boo! I bought it for my date tonight!!!

:( Don't you hate that?? Sucks when you get something awesome and it doesn't work with your closet!
  • 2stepz
    2stepz Posts: 814 Member
    Options

You don't have more than one white top?
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options
    I confess that comic con ended and I promptly drove to Utah with my sister and Rufio.

SDCC was a BLAST! I cosplayed, met a bunch of cool people, go to hang out with Cesar (when my sister wasn't being a demanding drama queen) got pulled to do a commercial spot for cartoon network (with a few other cosplayers) and made me thoroughly sad that I will be moving and this might be my last one for at least a year, probably longer.

I got a teeny, tiny bit of drama from my San Diego friends too.
    "Oh, I see, you have replaced us with this Kits girl, huh?" *sad and pouty faces*
    "We're dead to him now" (talking with each other)
    It was more like playful ribbing and teasing though. :laugh:

hahaaaa that's so cute XD I would have done the same thing!
  • 2stepz
    2stepz Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    I confess that comic con ended and I promptly drove to Utah with my sister and Rufio.

SDCC was a BLAST! I cosplayed, met a bunch of cool people, go to hang out with Cesar (when my sister wasn't being a demanding drama queen) got pulled to do a commercial spot for cartoon network (with a few other cosplayers) and made me thoroughly sad that I will be moving and this might be my last one for at least a year, probably longer.

"Oh, I see, you have replaced us with this Kits girl, huh?" *sad and pouty faces*

I seem to remember that you basically did, actually.
    I confess I was ditched for some other girls, and we were supposed to go to karaoke tomorrow, but he's bringing those same girls tomorrow! Can you say catfight??

clearly he hates me. It's the only answer.
  • meem548
    meem548 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I confess I disappeared from MFP but now I'm back :) ..... and I am still single :/
  • silver_arrow3
    silver_arrow3 Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options
    I had a bunch of really awesome dates lined up with a guy I met on match. We got along really well, messaging several times a day, and now he's fallen from the face of the earth. Oh well. :ohwell:
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Options
    I confess I had so much fun at the concert yesterday! I went alone, which I was nervous about, but had an amazing time!
    This was the line-up for those who like hard rock:

999986_723293537794_270502638_n.jpg
  • TheKitsune6
    Options
    I confess I had so much fun at the concert yesterday! I went alone, which I was nervous about, but had an amazing time!

about 80% of that lineup is f*cking incredible
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options

The website is blocked at work so I can't see it.
  • MissingMinnesota
    Options
    I confess that straw-ber-ritas make me giggly and I am not usually one to get giggly when drinking.

I also confess that I really think my friend's boyfriend is trying to get us to have a threesome.
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    I confess i'm lucky to be able to walk today. between bedroom activities and learning to play the dancing game on kinect ..my mucles are sore
  • bregalad5
    Options

I know, right?! ;) I saw it listed on Red's tour schedule, checked out who was going to be there, FREAKED THE *kitten* OUT, bought a ticket, then called up my mom and told her I was coming home a week earlier than planned, hahaha
    The website is blocked at work so I can't see it.

Probably because I linked it from facebook :(
    I also confess that I really think my friend's boyfriend is trying to get us to have a threesome.

Are you gonna do it??? :P
    I confess i'm lucky to be able to walk today. between bedroom activities and learning to play the dancing game on kinect ..my mucles are sore

Best way to get sore! :wink:
  • bregalad5
    Options
    If anyone wants to see:

Three Days Grace - Riot: http://youtu.be/22nqW3LM75I (The rain made this song even more epic. Here's your friendly neighborhood epilepsy/seizure warning)
    Three Days Grace - Never Too Late: http://youtu.be/yo1a_qmjAF4
    Red - Let Go: http://youtu.be/gAPV1rZs0rE

More are uploading to my YouTube. I have like one step above dial-up here, so it's taking days (literally - started at 2pm yesterday and so far only four of twelve have uploaded!)
  • MissingMinnesota
    Options

Ahhhh no that would be majorly awkward.
  • bregalad5
    Options

Ah, alright. I just know they say it's better to do it with people you know and trust. Or something like that.
  • silver_arrow3
    silver_arrow3 Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options

Agreed!
  • MissingMinnesota
    Options

Ah, alright. I just know they say it's better to do it with people you know and trust. Or something like that.

Their relationship isn't that solid for one thing and really it just isn't something I am interested in.
  • TheKitsune6
    Options

I seem to remember that you basically did, actually.
    I confess I was ditched for some other girls, and we were supposed to go to karaoke tomorrow, but he's bringing those same girls tomorrow! Can you say catfight??

clearly he hates me. It's the only answer.

Bahahahaa!! I forgot I did that XD
  • bregalad5
    Options

Their relationship isn't that solid for one thing and really it just isn't something I am interested in.

Ha I'm not either. Just playing devil's advocate ;)