I confess- Single Peeps version

Options

Replies

• MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options

Ruth - Did you get out of bed????

Yes I am at work. Showed up a half hour late but my boss isn't even coming in.
  • RunIntheMud
    RunIntheMud Posts: 2,645 Member
    Options

Bahhhhh..... but, those are some of the best days at work. :)
  • MissingMinnesota
    Options

Bahhhhh..... but, those are some of the best days at work. :)

my issue lately is I don't have enough work to fill my day so get bored. Which is why I start checking theses boards more and more.
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    Cesar - I hope you had a great trip!!!
    I did! Going to SDCC and hanging with my San Diego friends was fun as usual! The best part was meeting and hanging out with Kits!:blushing: The worst part was having to say goodbye. :cry:
  • pa_jorg
    pa_jorg Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    I did! Going to SDCC and hanging with my San Diego friends was fun as usual! The best part was meeting and hanging out with Kits!:blushing: The worst part was having to say goodbye. :cry:

Awwwwwww :drinker:
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Options
    I took these pics for you guys today. I'm too lazy to resize them, so sorry if they're too big :P My settings also somehow got messed up until I realized it and fixed them, so the quality is complete and utter *kitten* with these two.

75517_722705910404_1891308429_n.jpg

Me at Bacon Hollow Overlook:

1005998_722705895434_728870412_n.jpg

As an apology for the quality of the other two, here's the amazing waterfall my friend and I hiked to (obviously after I fixed my camera):

969037_722707008204_1903489136_n.jpg
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options

Awwwwwww :drinker:

:love:
  • MissingMinnesota
    Options
    I confess I woke up at 3:30 and couldn't get back to bed. My nerves are already on edge and won't take me much to go off today. I won't be suprised if I cry since I am like a toddler and cry when I am overly tired.
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    I confess the pain in the left side of my neck back has now moved to the middle of my back as stiffness..... WTF did I do to myself lol
  • breeshabebe
    breeshabebe Posts: 580
    Options
    I confess that my blood is seriously BOILING right now because some jerk sideswiped my car and didn't stop! So I followed them into the Walmart parking lot to tell her about herself and she a) acts like she didn't realize what she did. (Come on?!) b) acted like I was in the wrong for following her to freaking Walmart!
    Just be a freaking good American and apologize- then we wouldn't have to have all this drama so early in the morning!
  • dbrightwell1270
    dbrightwell1270 Posts: 1,732 Member
    Options
    I confess that my blood is seriously BOILING right now because some jerk sideswiped my car and didn't stop! So I followed them into the Walmart parking lot to tell her about herself and she a) acts like she didn't realize what she did. (Come on?!) b) acted like I was in the wrong for following her to freaking Walmart!
    Just be a freaking good American and apologize- then we wouldn't have to have all this drama so early in the morning!

On Friday, I was behind a car that pulled too far forward at the exit of the parking lot. He put it in reverse and almost hit me. When I hit my horn to alert him I was behind him he got out of his car and walked towards my car yelling some crazy **** about what he was going to do with that horn. I had to get out of my car yelling at him to get the *kitten* back in his car. This was a nice neighborhood too. Just crazy what some people will do.
  • breeshabebe
    breeshabebe Posts: 580
    Options

On Friday, I was behind a car that pulled too far forward at the exit of the parking lot. He put it in reverse and almost hit me. When I hit my horn to alert him I was behind him he got out of his car and walked towards my car yelling some crazy **** about what he was going to do with that horn. I had to get out of my car yelling at him to get the *kitten* back in his car. This was a nice neighborhood too. Just crazy what some people will do.

Thats crazy! I really just don't get how different people can be. Like when we were talking, she seriously thought that she didn't do anything wrong- nor did she care. I wouldn't have been near as mad if she would said, "Hey.. that was wrong of me.. how do you want to handle this?" Anywhos.. its an hour later and I'm still thinking about it LOL... I need a good distraction.
  • jkandktmom
    jkandktmom Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    I had an absolutely crazy weekend. Girl's night out on Saturday was fun but for some reason I thought I needed to do shots :noway:. So I was feeling very good. Until Sunday. :sick:

Sunday ex bf and I drove to Chicago for a Phish concert- I am not a huge fan but he is and he told me I HAD to experience it in person. Well, experiencing it in person meant standing in the rain for an hour. It may have been fun if it were a little warmer but it was right on the lake and it was cold. I really wanted to leave but I knew he would never forgive me. So we stayed.

Yesterday we went to Ikea. :happy: Now back to work and kids. I couldn't be happier after my busy week last week!
  • silver_arrow3
    silver_arrow3 Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options
    I got a text message yesterday from a guy I had a bit of unplanned fun with... I opened the text message and it was a d!ck pic with a message saying, "Miss me?" :noway: He just came back from one week away on a vacation with his whole family, then another two weeks in Colorado with the air force and now wants to "hang out". As much fun as it was, I think I'm over it.
  • AnnaPixie
    Options
    I got a text message yesterday from a guy I had a bit of unplanned fun with... I opened the text message and it was a d!ck pic with a message saying, "Miss me?" :noway: He just came back from one week away on a vacation with his whole family, then another two weeks in Colorado with the air force and now wants to "hang out". As much fun as it was, I think I'm over it.

:laugh: You gotta love the man that's in love with his own d1ck! :huh:
  • AnnaPixie
    Options
    I had an absolutely crazy weekend. Girl's night out on Saturday was fun but for some reason I thought I needed to do shots :noway:. So I was feeling very good. Until Sunday. :sick:

Sunday ex bf and I drove to Chicago for a Phish concert- I am not a huge fan but he is and he told me I HAD to experience it in person. Well, experiencing it in person meant standing in the rain for an hour. It may have been fun if it were a little warmer but it was right on the lake and it was cold. I really wanted to leave but I knew he would never forgive me. So we stayed.

Yesterday we went to Ikea. :happy: Now back to work and kids. I couldn't be happier after my busy week last week!

Sounds like he enjoyed your gift, more than you did!! :laugh:
  • silver_arrow3
    silver_arrow3 Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options

As a follow up, I told him I had fun but it's not what I'm looking for and his response?

"Oops"

Obviously a keeper.
  • dbrightwell1270
    dbrightwell1270 Posts: 1,732 Member
    Options

Isn't every man?
  • flimflamfloz
    flimflamfloz Posts: 1,980 Member
    Options
    Isn't every man?
    Truer than it seems.
    We just want our *kitten* to be loved - and respected, that is all.
  • jkandktmom
    jkandktmom Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options

Sounds like he enjoyed your gift, more than you did!! :laugh:

He did... way more than me!!