I confess- Single Peeps version

Options

Replies

• Tube_socks
    Tube_socks Posts: 808 Member
    Options
    I confess... FL is here! He got in last night and we went out. He's here till tomorrow. :)
  • silver_arrow3
    silver_arrow3 Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options
    I confess that I am checking my email far too many times today. I've been talking to a guy I met on Match but he's out of the country for the next two weeks visiting with his family. He emails when he gets the chance, but I know he's going to be quite busy. I hope the next two weeks go quickly so we can have our work-out date!
  • breeshabebe
    breeshabebe Posts: 580
    Options
    I confess that I am so excited to take a trip to Peru in a week and a half! I used to live there as an English teacher and I've only been back once in the past 3 years! This trip is overdue!
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    I confess that I am so excited to take a trip to Peru in a week and a half! I used to live there as an English teacher and I've only been back once in the past 3 years! This trip is overdue!

Jealous!
  • MissingMinnesota
    Options
    I confess I put my phone on airplane mode because I am almost to my data limit and I am going nucking futs.
  • breeshabebe
    Options
    I confess I put my phone on airplane mode because I am almost to my data limit and I am going nucking futs.

I do the same thing... I can't figure out how to turn off my 3g without putting it in airplane mode. Luckily, I just got the wifi password at work...
  • MissingMinnesota
    Options

I do the same thing... I can't figure out how to turn off my 3g without putting it in airplane mode. Luckily, I just got the wifi password at work...

No wifi at work.
  • breeshabebe
    Options

No wifi at work.

Boooooo
  • flimflamfloz
    flimflamfloz Posts: 1,980 Member
    Options
    No wifi at work.
    http://lifehacker.com/5369381/turn-your-windows-7-pc-into-a-wireless-hotspot
    I think I did it once at home, it might work if your machine has a wifi card.
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    i confess Im jumping out of my skin because I officially have the title of sample/standard/plus sized model at work now!

-dances around in undies-
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    i confess Im jumping out of my skin because I officially have the title of sample/standard/plus sized model at work now!

gif, or it never happened.:tongue:
  • MissingMinnesota
    Options
    The only reason I came in to work today was because we are getting lunch from the Chicken Coop which is this awesome fried chicken place. Never been there without a line out the door.
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options

it makes me sick that you are considered when plus sized when NOT EVEN.
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    I confess me and Mr M are now exclusive and he wants to meet the kids..... Actually he wants to take us all to Jungle island and meet the kids lol..
  • MissingMinnesota
    Options
    I confess me and Mr M are now exclusive and he wants to meet the kids..... Actually he wants to take us all to Jungle island and meet the kids lol..

happy-dance-.gif
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Options
    I confess today was supposed to be my last day of work, but I volunteered to work 9-9 on Tuesday. My manager didn't ask, I just walked up to him and said I would work Tuesday if he needed someone... :huh:
  • pa_jorg
    pa_jorg Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options

happy-dance-.gif

X2!!! :drinker:
  • MissingMinnesota
    Options
    I confess since I am bored at work I have ventured back into the public forums. WOW have become even more full of sarcastic replys and loaded with posts just trying to be funny when the OP just comes off as annoying.
  • flimflamfloz
    flimflamfloz Posts: 1,980 Member
    Options
    I confess since I am bored at work I have ventured back into the public forums. WOW have become even more full of sarcastic replys and loaded with posts just trying to be funny when the OP just comes off as annoying.
    Yep... I took a look the other day, and posted this to the OP:
    "These [public] boards sank a long time ago... Now apart from the odd innocent "first poster" who doesn't know any better, there is so little value to be taken out of it that most people don't even bother having anything to do with it.
    You should come back from time to time, though, it is interesting to see new forms of life emerging from the consanguinity."

Half of the MFP Public Forums posts are unfunny and sarcastic comments, with their accompanying "meme" image, made by a bunch of people ganging together against the poor OP. The thing is... it has become the "cultural" norm on MFP to do this, and it's just impossible to have a conversation because someone will just denigrate and post about it (to make you feel bad? we don't really know...).

MFP is the /b/ chan of fat people.
  • MissingMinnesota
    Options
    Yep... I took a look the other day, and posted this to the OP:
    "These [public] boards sank a long time ago... Now apart from the odd innocent "first poster" who doesn't know any better, there is so little value to be taken out of it that most people don't even bother having anything to do with it.
    You should come back from time to time, though, it is interesting to see new forms of life emerging from the consanguinity."

Half of the MFP Public Forums posts are unfunny and sarcastic comments, with their accompanying "meme" image, made by a bunch of people ganging together against the poor OP. The thing is... it has become the "cultural" norm on MFP to do this, and it's just impossible to have a conversation because someone will just denigrate and post about it (to make you feel bad? we don't really know...).

MFP is the /b/ chan of fat people.

Like did there really have to be a post in recipies about dipping oreo's in peanut butter?