I confess- Single Peeps version

Options

Replies

• jkandktmom
    jkandktmom Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    Today is my birthday!! I have a date Tuesday, new guy and 5 years younger. A date on Wednesday, ex bf. Saturday is girl's night out and should be about 15 girls and then Sunday is a Phish concert in Chicago with ex bf. I may see Harley tonight but his ex gf is playing mind games with him and I don't have time for that.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRETTY WOMAN!!!! Enjoy your dates!!!! And, all your nights out!! :)

Thansk everyone. It was pretty low key but I will celebrate all week. :drinker: :drinker:
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options
    I confess I was ditched for some other girls, and we were supposed to go to karaoke tomorrow, but he's bringing those same girls tomorrow! Can you say catfight??

clearly he hates me. It's the only answer.

must be your singing that is causing this

better my singing than your face
  • sam308lbs
    sam308lbs Posts: 1,939 Member
    Options
    I confess I was ditched for some other girls, and we were supposed to go to karaoke tomorrow, but he's bringing those same girls tomorrow! Can you say catfight??

Heyyy i just started moisturizing.There is still hope
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options

Heyyy i just started moisturizing.There is still hope

I'm sure there is
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Val, from Australia... new to this party (thread), but I thought I'd share a confession :)

I confess I fall in love too quickly, and that I would prefer a woman who loves food but can still have will power ;) so in other words, don't order a salad on the first date, show me you enjoy food :)

Welcome, Val! I'm actually headed down under in AHHH! THREE AND A HALF WEEKS! :happy:
  • browneyedgirl7928
    browneyedgirl7928 Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    Welcome Val!
  • Tube_socks
    Tube_socks Posts: 808 Member
    Options
    I confess I have a date in about 30 min and I'm sooo excited!
  • ndev777
    ndev777 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Val, from Australia... new to this party (thread), but I thought I'd share a confession :)

I confess I fall in love too quickly, and that I would prefer a woman who loves food but can still have will power ;) so in other words, don't order a salad on the first date, show me you enjoy food :)

Welcome, Val! I'm actually headed down under in AHHH! THREE AND A HALF WEEKS! :happy:

Thank you for the nice welcome .. and Nice :) first time to Australia? And where? Melbourne, Sydney, Queensland?
    It's our winter, so for your sake, I hope it's somewhere like Queensland where it's warm :)
  • ndev777
    Options
    Welcome Val!

Many thanks :) nice to be here :)
  • ndev777
    Options
    I confess I have a date in about 30 min and I'm sooo excited!

Very good :) how did it go?
  • bregalad5
    Options

Thank you for the nice welcome .. and Nice :) first time to Australia? And where? Melbourne, Sydney, Queensland?
    It's our winter, so for your sake, I hope it's somewhere like Queensland where it's warm :)

Yep, it'll be my first time there.

I'm going to the Gold Coast for a week, then Perth for another week, then moving to Moscow for a job. Oh, and your winter is nothing to me, mwahahahaaa. I'm from a pretty cold area of the US where it sometimes snows on Easter...
  • ndev777
    Options

Yep, it'll be my first time there.

I'm going to the Gold Coast for a week, then Perth for another week, then moving to Moscow for a job. Oh, and your winter is nothing to me, mwahahahaaa. I'm from a pretty cold area of the US where it sometimes snows on Easter...

Cool :) I hope you really enjoy your trip and best if luck with your job in Moscow, if Australia won't be cold, I'm sure Moscow will be :)
  • bregalad5
    Options
    Cool :) I hope you really enjoy your trip and best if luck with your job in Moscow, if Australia won't be cold, I'm sure Moscow will be :)

I'm sure I'll enjoy it!

Are you wanting me to be cold so I have to find someone to snuggle up with? :wink:
  • ndev777
    Options

I'm sure I'll enjoy it!

Are you wanting me to be cold so I have to find someone to snuggle up with? :wink:

Hehe, well, who doesn't like a good snuggle on a cold winters day? ;)
  • bregalad5
    Options

I'm sure I'll enjoy it!

Hehe, well, who doesn't like a good snuggle on a cold winters day? ;)

I'll be sure to let you know if I get cold, then :flowerforyou: :blushing:
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options

Are we talking about someone we all know? Because if so, I'll give him a piece of my mind! :grumble: :laugh:

I don't know who this douche is but I heard a rumour that he may or may not have sung (badly) a song with her.
  • pa_jorg
    pa_jorg Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options

Are we talking about someone we all know? Because if so, I'll give him a piece of my mind! :grumble: :laugh:

I don't know who this douche is but I heard a rumour that he may or may not have sung (badly) a song with her.

:drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
    Any catfights? :tongue:
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    I have nothing to confess other then I don't want to work.
  • jkandktmom
    jkandktmom Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    I confess that I am loving my birthday week but I am totally lacking sleep. The only night I have free is Friday night, I guess I better rest up!!

I also confess that my first date from last night went very, very well:blushing: We kissed liked teenagers, I love that. However today he seems standoffish. Men...:grumble:

Tonight is a special birthday supper with ex bf so it should be a good time. :drinker:
  • Tube_socks
    Tube_socks Posts: 808 Member
    Options
    I confess... I'm going to have a baby.

Not now or in 9 months, but one day. I wasn't 100% sure before, not even 75% sure but the last 2 months of medical issues, relationship reflections, etc.. turning 34 in May.. Just made me see things a big differently.

So looking for a baby daddy as we speak! Lol J/k No agenda but looking for someone who wants the same thing now.