I confess- Single Peeps version

Options

Replies

• yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    i confess Im jumping out of my skin because I officially have the title of sample/standard/plus sized model at work now!

-dances around in undies-

it makes me sick that you are considered when plus sized when NOT EVEN.

:(
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options
    I confess me and Mr M are now exclusive and he wants to meet the kids..... Actually he wants to take us all to Jungle island and meet the kids lol..

happy-dance-.gif

X2!!! :drinker:

x3 love this gif....lol
  • breeshabebe
    breeshabebe Posts: 580
    Options
    I confess since I am bored at work I have ventured back into the public forums. WOW have become even more full of sarcastic replys and loaded with posts just trying to be funny when the OP just comes off as annoying.
    Yep... I took a look the other day, and posted this to the OP:
    "These [public] boards sank a long time ago... Now apart from the odd innocent "first poster" who doesn't know any better, there is so little value to be taken out of it that most people don't even bother having anything to do with it.
    You should come back from time to time, though, it is interesting to see new forms of life emerging from the consanguinity."

Half of the MFP Public Forums posts are unfunny and sarcastic comments, with their accompanying "meme" image, made by a bunch of people ganging together against the poor OP. The thing is... it has become the "cultural" norm on MFP to do this, and it's just impossible to have a conversation because someone will just denigrate and post about it (to make you feel bad? we don't really know...).

MFP is the /b/ chan of fat people.

Like did there really have to be a post in recipies about dipping oreo's in peanut butter?

Preach!

It's so much of people being obnoxious know-it-alls, with very little grace to newcomers who may know less. Most of us are just normal people trying to figure out what works best for us; we don't care what compounds make up an orange peel. And if I hear "snowflake" again...
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Options
    I confess since I am bored at work I have ventured back into the public forums. WOW have become even more full of sarcastic replys and loaded with posts just trying to be funny when the OP just comes off as annoying.
    Yep... I took a look the other day, and posted this to the OP:
    "These [public] boards sank a long time ago... Now apart from the odd innocent "first poster" who doesn't know any better, there is so little value to be taken out of it that most people don't even bother having anything to do with it.
    You should come back from time to time, though, it is interesting to see new forms of life emerging from the consanguinity."

Half of the MFP Public Forums posts are unfunny and sarcastic comments, with their accompanying "meme" image, made by a bunch of people ganging together against the poor OP. The thing is... it has become the "cultural" norm on MFP to do this, and it's just impossible to have a conversation because someone will just denigrate and post about it (to make you feel bad? we don't really know...).

MFP is the /b/ chan of fat people.

I find I get in an argument every time I post in the public forum. I'm in one right now on the cashier thread. I always wind up with someone hinting that I'm stupid, an idiot, or going to get fa(ter) so I try to stay away. I also get annoyed at all the married people throwing themselves at everyone, but apparently that's just me (no, I'm not one of the ones that calls them out... this is the first time I've ever posted about that)
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    I always find it odd when I get a linkedin invite from someone I haven't worked with for 5 years espcially when it is a loan officer that hated me since I was a hard *kitten* on their loans.
  • JanieJack
    JanieJack Posts: 3,831 Member
    Options
    every time I post in the public forum. I'm in one right now on the cashier thread. I always wind up with someone hinting that I'm stupid, an idiot, or going to get fa(ter) so I try to stay away. I also get annoyed at all the married people throwing themselves at everyone, but apparently that's just me (no, I'm not one of the ones that calls them out... this is the first time I've ever posted about that)

yep. all that. I'm finding the more time I stay away from the forums the more I'm glad I did. I do miss the old days when you could learn something from someone instead of the constant flame and cheat fests.

I confess I'm eating funyuns because I'm gonna be alone for awhile anyway so no one's around to smell my breath.
  • bregalad5
    Options
    I confess HOLY JESUS CHRIST how many more hot guys can come into the store today?!!? One even looked like a clone of my crush. Freaked me out.

I also confess (copying and pasting from my status since I think you guys will like this) We have a regular customer who is a stripper (yes, a real one, yes he's good-looking). It always makes me chuckle a bit when he pays for his stuff in $1s. I always feel immature chuckling at that...
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options
    i confess Im jumping out of my skin because I officially have the title of sample/standard/plus sized model at work now!

-dances around in undies-

it makes me sick that you are considered when plus sized when NOT EVEN.

not meaning to down on your happy moment! Just commenting on the fashion community
    :(
  • bregalad5
    Options
    I confess HOLY JESUS CHRIST how many more hot guys can come into the store today?!!?

The answer? A lot... Damn. What a day :love:
  • bregalad5
    Options
    I confess I had a great time at my going away party, except it ended horribly for me :'( A guy I like asked me for a friend's number :'( Oh, and I was ditched, so I'm having to sleep on said friend's couch since my purse - with my apartment keys - is in the car of the girl who ditched me, AMD I know from experoence that I can't break into my apartment... ARGH!!!!!
  • bregalad5
    Options
    sorry if my last post doesn't make much sense... was quite intoxicated...
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    sorry if my last post doesn't make much sense... was quite intoxicated...
    drunk posts are the best posts!
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    I confess, I am a tiny bit sad today since today is the last day. :frown:
  • sam308lbs
    sam308lbs Posts: 1,936 Member
    Options
    i wasnt going to put my old "thin" pics up but what the heck
  • silver_arrow3
    silver_arrow3 Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options
    I just got off of the phone after an hour and a half long conversation with an amazing guy who won't be back in Houston from Scotland until the 31st, but MAN am I looking forward to the 1st!
  • silver_arrow3
    silver_arrow3 Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options
  • Temporalia
    Temporalia Posts: 1,151 Member
    Options
    I had my FWB over Friday and Saturday, total: 11 hours marathon with breaks. I must admit, I had a guilty pleasure watching him install the AC in my living room window :tongue: He did it fully naked, how many times can you get a nice working man doing it for you naked? :laugh:
  • kimad
    kimad Posts: 3,010 Member
    Options
    I confess me and Mr M are now exclusive and he wants to meet the kids..... Actually he wants to take us all to Jungle island and meet the kids lol..

happy-dance-.gif

Congrats

and love the Seinfeld pic!
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    It was very hard for me to get out of bed today as I really want a day to myself with no one else around.
  • RunIntheMud
    RunIntheMud Posts: 2,645 Member
    Options
    Yay Jen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ruth - Did you get out of bed????

B - I'm laughing about the dollar bills!! Hehehe

Cesar - I hope you had a great trip!!!