I confess- Single Peeps version

Options

Replies

• Learning2LuvLindsay
    Learning2LuvLindsay Posts: 1,142 Member
    Options
    I confess that I'm back to being a single peep. I have been MIA from this group for a LONG time but things didn’t work out with the bf...so here I am.

I also confess that I will be in Austin, TX this weekend celebrating the bachelorette party of one of my good friends (who I met through MFP). Should be a great time! Hopefully we don’t get into too much trouble!
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Options
    I confess I've gotten caught up on a lot of missed sleep the past few days. Because of that I'm completely wired today.

I also confess I'm excited my cute co-worker is coming to my going away party on Saturday :) I don't expect a single thing out of it (would be weird), but will be nice to hang out outside of work before I leave.
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    I confess... I'm going to have a baby.

Not now or in 9 months, but one day. I wasn't 100% sure before, not even 75% sure but the last 2 months of medical issues, relationship reflections, etc.. turning 34 in May.. Just made me see things a big differently.

So looking for a baby daddy as we speak! Lol J/k No agenda but looking for someone who wants the same thing now.

good for you! hope u find what ur looking for :D

wait I thought u had a bf already?
  • nolachick
    Options
    I confess I was away all weekend and didn't log in. so I need to catch up on the threads. I also confess it was my bday wkend so I ate out and didn't work out (out of town visiting family over thee weekend) so I wasn't too good but a 2lb gain is not too bad in my books. I thought it would be worse.

and 1 more confession...saw an old friend and he definitely snuck a kiss or two...or three :blushing: :smooched:
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    I confess I would love to know what the he!! I typed into my computer today... I keep getting banners for guummy bear breast implants
  • bregalad5
    Options
    I confess I would love to know what the he!! I typed into my computer today... I keep getting banners for guummy bear breast implants

:noway:
  • pa_jorg
    pa_jorg Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options

Is that the brand name or are they shaped like gummy bears (how awkward!)? Or is it that female gummy bears are insecure with their sex appeal? :laugh:
  • bregalad5
    Options

Is that the brand name or are they shaped like gummy bears (how awkward!)? Or is it that female gummy bears are insecure with their sex appeal? :laugh:

Thank you for saying what I couldn't put into words :P
    I'm glad I use Firefox with adblock, haha. I only see ads when I'm on my phone.
  • Temporalia
    Temporalia Posts: 1,151 Member
    Options
    I confess that i've been provoking FWB for a week now by sending him pics (since I wasn't available physically, crimson wave) in order to get him to come over and *kitten* the *kitten* out of me :tongue: it's happening tonight :smokin:
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options
    I confess I was ditched for some other girls, and we were supposed to go to karaoke tomorrow, but he's bringing those same girls tomorrow! Can you say catfight??

clearly he hates me. It's the only answer.

Are we talking about someone we all know? Because if so, I'll give him a piece of my mind! :grumble: :laugh:

I don't know who this douche is but I heard a rumour that he may or may not have sung (badly) a song with her.

:drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
    Any catfights? :tongue:

no catfights! I might have bought him a drink, though I don't think he thought I was a desperate harlot so that's nice ;)
  • BigBrewski
    BigBrewski Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    I confess that i've been provoking FWB for a week now by sending him pics (since I wasn't available physically, crimson wave) in order to get him to come over and *kitten* the *kitten* out of me :tongue: it's happening tonight :smokin:

SCORE!!!! Be sure to log the calorie burn ;)
  • Temporalia
    Temporalia Posts: 1,151 Member
    Options

SCORE!!!! Be sure to log the calorie burn ;)

Maybe I should, we never go under 4 hours :tongue: Collar and sexy dress is out :smokin:
  • Tube_socks
    Tube_socks Posts: 808 Member
    Options

Not now or in 9 months, but one day. I wasn't 100% sure before, not even 75% sure but the last 2 months of medical issues, relationship reflections, etc.. turning 34 in May.. Just made me see things a big differently.

So looking for a baby daddy as we speak! Lol J/k No agenda but looking for someone who wants the same thing now.

I broke up with him Friday night. Caught the *kitten* lying!!
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options

well that blows. )= I hate people that lie.
  • flimflamfloz
    flimflamfloz Posts: 1,980 Member
    Options
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    I confess I am moving to Dubai.

I also confess that today is going to be a long day since I am at 75% of my overage usage on my phones data plan so need to stay off fb, email, twitter and candy crush.
  • jenbit
    Options

I wish I knew but I refuse to click on the banner for fear of what might appear lol
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options

I wish I knew but I refuse to click on the banner for fear of what might appear lol

hahah gummy bear implants are the new silicone implants that the silcone binds better so will not leak if the breast implant is popped.
  • jenbit
    Options

hahah gummy bear implants are the new silicone implants that the silcone binds better so will not leak if the breast implant is popped.

lol THe last thing I need is breast implants ........
  • nolachick
    Options

oops sorry to hear that. :flowerforyou: