I confess- Single Peeps version

Options

Replies

• Tube_socks
    Tube_socks Posts: 808 Member
    Options
    I confess I'm super stoked! Fella and I are going back in time and are going to see Bone Thugs N Harmony tonight! Woot woot!!

"it's the 1st of the month..."
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Options
    I confess I'm super stoked! Fella and I are going back in time and are going to see Bone Thugs N Harmony tonight! Woot woot!!

"it's the 1st of the month..."

Hope you had fun!!

I confess my passport with Russian visa just arrived via FedEx. I'm just waiting on the money from my cancelled flight so I can book a new one and I'll be able to become unstuck and get to my new job. But... but... but... I LOVE BEING STUCK IN AUSTRALIA! :P Thankfully they have a second training starting on the first, so they've been super cool about me arriving there a week late.

I also confess one of my best friends said this to me last night and it made me smile, and even tear up a little bit (hush):

hey, ye of the "I forget that I am a work in progress too", remember that you're getting there
    mainly on your confidence
    i've not seen you happier

He met me while I was going through a really dark time, and has seen me clawing my way out of a very deep pit of self-loathing for the past year...
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    I confess that I am back ... I missed you guys lol.... That training was super boring however I am now an HIV certified councelor on top of being a nurse
  • raige123
    raige123 Posts: 352
    Options
    I confess that I am back ... I missed you guys lol.... That training was super boring however I am now an HIV certified councelor on top of being a nurse

Congrats! And welcome back!
  • jenbit
    Options
    I confess I love new intern day...:love: ..Some very nice new eyecandy in my building lol
  • jenbit
    Options
    I confess today will be my first day back at the gym..I'm gonna do the bike and arms and see how my ankle holds up
  • jenbit
    Options
    I confess I am not taking crap from coworkers in a bad mood today...Can't a girl atleast have her coffee before you jump on her
  • bregalad5
    Options
    Just put a couple pictures from my trip on another thread, so thought I'd post them here if anyone is interested. Not resizing them, so for those who don't know, it's right click -> view image to see the whole picture:

SAM_3074.jpg
    SAM_3164.jpg
    SAM_3159.jpg
    SAM_2719.jpg
    SAM_2873.jpg
  • jkandktmom
    jkandktmom Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    I confess that I was gone for over two weeks and you all didn't even roll it:noway:
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    I confess that I just spent 2 days hiking in the blue ridge mountains over rough terrain only to get home and miss a step on the stairs and sprain my ankle. WTF.
  • pa_jorg
    pa_jorg Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    I confess that I just spent 2 days hiking in the blue ridge mountains over rough terrain only to get home and miss a step on the stairs and sprain my ankle. WTF.

Sorry, that sucks!
  • jenbit
    Options
    I confess I'm making a pot roast with all the yummy veggies on sunday.... From scratch
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    I confess I am bored off my *kitten*, laid up at home and my dad has the remote. We have gone from watching Cheers on the TV guide network to "How is it made". Is 7pm on a friday night to early to go to bed?
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,063 Member
    Options
    I confess I am bored off my *kitten*, laid up at home and my dad has the remote. We have gone from watching Cheers on the TV guide network to "How is it made". Is 7pm on a friday night to early to go to bed?

Our dads must be twins haha
  • JanieJack
    JanieJack Posts: 3,831 Member
    Options
    Awesome pix Bre!!
    I confess that I just spent 2 days hiking in the blue ridge mountains over rough terrain only to get home and miss a step on the stairs and sprain my ankle.
    Awe man that stinks!! At least you got to enjoy the mountains
  • JanieJack
    JanieJack Posts: 3,831 Member
    Options
    I confess I'm thrilled that today "former BGF" announced he and Ms Wonderful (who have been dating for 3 years) have finally set a wedding date.

So far, he likes everything he's seen and heard about BB (as far as being a good match for me) and he's encouraged me to let go of insecurities from the bad marriage and not project those onto BB.

Good times!
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options
    I confess I am not taking crap from coworkers in a bad mood today...Can't a girl atleast have her coffee before you jump on her

um, no. What a waste of morning wood.
  • bregalad5
    Options
    I confess I'm now in Moscow.
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    I confess that I'm contemplating creating (and inevitably deleting) my third POF profile. :ohwell: On second thought.
  • jesusHchris
    jesusHchris Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    I confess I'm now in Moscow.

Oh cool! What are you there for? Initial impressions?