I confess- Single Peeps version

Options

Replies

• MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    I confess my life is ****ing awesome but I think of you guys a lot.

But, still super awesome. Like, playing with alligators, cuddling Galapagos tortoises, sunning with lemurs and clicker training rats level of awesome.

Also poop. There is a lot of poop. Awesome poop.

Yay!!! missed you!
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Options
    My shameful confession is that I'm now 15 months on the scrapheap with no sign of it ever changing.

Change your attitude. It's a turnoff.
  • dbrightwell1270
    dbrightwell1270 Posts: 1,732 Member
    Options
    I confess I never want to go back to Arkansas. My gf ran a half marathon in Little Rock Sunday. The city wasn't much fun before the weather turned bad but once the ice storm hit, it just sucked. It took 7.5 hours to drive 115 miles on Monday. We got a hotel room in West Memphis Ark that night. It was one of the last ones available in town. The next morning the interstates and frontage roads were parking lots. It took 2 hours and 40 minutes to go the 1.7 miles of frontage road from our hotel to the interstate. Last night, the national news reported that the interstates were still at a standstill between Memphis and the Missouri state line. The route I took home went through Tennessee and then across to Missouri. The roads in Missouri were moving at 70+ mph the whole way. To put it in perspective, the drive down took a little over 7.25 hours. The drive back took over 21 hours.
  • JanieJack
    JanieJack Posts: 3,831 Member
    Options
    JanieJack: Focus on the positives, anyone who cites your weight is a reason to not be with you...

You are right... and my bf likes women who are shapely (which I honestly didn't believe til I saw his ex). It makes an AMAZING difference to be in a relationship with a man who finds you truly attractive vice one who just thinks you're a "good woman" and wants you to take care of him but deep down doesn't find you hot enough.

I just find it interesting that many guys break up with you for one reason, and then end up with a girl who has even more of that reason (kids, weight, crazy family, craziness period).

@DB that's crazy about the weather! And of all places ARKANSAS... ugh!

@Bre how cool!

@Kit glad you're back and thriving!
  • moya_rargh
    moya_rargh Posts: 1,473 Member
    Options
    My shameful confession is that I'm now 15 months on the scrapheap with no sign of it ever changing.

Change your attitude. It's a turnoff.

I know.
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options
    I confess my life is ****ing awesome but I think of you guys a lot.

But, still super awesome. Like, playing with alligators, cuddling Galapagos tortoises, sunning with lemurs and clicker training rats level of awesome.

Also poop. There is a lot of poop. Awesome poop.

:laugh: I have imagery of you rolling in poop now!! :laugh:

Great that you're having such a fab time. :flowerforyou:
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options
    Anna, JJ and MM!

glad to stop by and see you guys! I don't roll in poop, intentionally anyway! But I've learned that water buffalo poop is very heavy!

Fortunately the animals I am now assigned to are much smaller!

sorry for any typos! I am writing on my phone since we're not allowed to use work computers for anything personal.
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    Anna, JJ and MM!

glad to stop by and see you guys! I don't roll in poop, intentionally anyway! But I've learned that water buffalo poop is very heavy!

Fortunately the animals I am now assigned to are much smaller!

sorry for any typos! I am writing on my phone since we're not allowed to use work computers for anything personal.
    can't use computers at work? boo...
  • pa_jorg
    pa_jorg Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    Miss you around here Kits! :drinker:
  • moya_rargh
    Options
    I confess that I passed an exam after a training course today and it feels great! :)
  • Temporalia
    Temporalia Posts: 1,151 Member
    Options
    I confess that my crush for Mads Mikkelsen is increasing every time I see him. :smokin:
  • getitamb
    getitamb Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    I go into superstar Beyonce/shakira mode during zumba class. Booty shaking an rolling and all. Number 2 is I still have a teen crush on Leonardo dicaprio
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options
    I confess working at a gym is difficult - I have to restrain myself from being a lech around all the hotties!
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    I confess I'm going on Shiprocked next January.. For those that don't know its basically a 4 day rock concert on a cruise ship... I've never left Florida or been on a cruise so this is super exciting for me !!!!!!!:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :drinker: :drinker:

And a huge motivator for getting back in shape
  • moya_rargh
    Options
    I confess I'm going on Shiprocked next January.. For those that don't know its basically a 4 day rock concert on a cruise ship... I've never left Florida or been on a cruise so this is super exciting for me !!!!!!!:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :drinker: :drinker:

That sounds incredible!
  • bregalad5
    Options
    I've never left Florida

Sounds so fun! But... this part just completely and utterly blows my mind. Get out and experience the world, girl! It's not that hard, or expensive, to even just leave Florida!
  • Sweetestthing87
    Sweetestthing87 Posts: 276 Member
    Options

That sounds like a good time, I am sure you will enjoy.
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    I've never left Florida

Sounds so fun! But... this part just completely and utterly blows my mind. Get out and experience the world, girl! It's not that hard, or expensive, to even just leave Florida!

Yay how have you never left FL?
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    I've never left Florida

lol I got married young and had Kids. I haven't had a vacation of any type in 8 yrs
  • bregalad5
    Options
    I've never left Florida

lol I got married young and had Kids. I haven't had a vacation of any type in 8 yrs

My parents married when my mom was 18 and my dad 21, adopted me at 23 and 26, and then 3 more kids after me, yet we still went out of state on vacation every year. No, my family isn't rich by any stretch (lower middle class if I had to categorize).