I confess- Single Peeps version

Options

Replies

• nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    I confess....I am back after several name changes...JTTaylor99, JThomas61, Double_Tapp and now finally Raptillian_Runner. I think this will be my name change. I have missed Single Peep! threads!

why so many name changes?
  • Raptillian_Runner
    Options
    I confess....I am back after several name changes...JTTaylor99, JThomas61, Double_Tapp and now finally Raptillian_Runner. I think this will be my name change. I have missed Single Peep! threads!

My profile was being stalked and my pictures were being stolen and used on someone elses profile. I worked with Steven to fix the issues and now they should be resolved.
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options

My profile was being stalked and my pictures were being stolen and used on someone elses profile. I worked with Steven to fix the issues and now they should be resolved.
    oh no sorry to hear that
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options

oh no sorry to hear that
    Mine got stolen too! But not from here, somewhere else. In the process of getting that resolved. Fun times.
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    #downsideofbeingabadass
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    I confess that I am kinda excited about this new potential guy Mr Bike....I think I actually may have met a decent human being on OKC.... He hasnt asked me for nuddie pics or anything :noway: I know right first time for everything.. Hopefully gonna meet up tonight *fingers crossed*
  • RunIntheMud
    RunIntheMud Posts: 2,645 Member
    Options
    I confess that not a f*cking thing is getting done in my office today. I did a ton this morning and yeah....I'm ready for my weekend.
  • yoovie
    Options
    I confess, I severely need to sit on someone's face. #noshame #truestory #IDGAF
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    I confess we are about to roll this thread soon and all I can think is were is poncho to see it lol
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options
    I confess we are about to roll this thread soon and all I can think is were is poncho to see it lol

Yeah, where is Poncho?
  • RunIntheMud
    Options
    I confess I'm posting in an attempt to roll and piss of Ponch.
  • yoovie
    Options
  • grum84
    grum84 Posts: 428 Member
    Options

I confess that we have never been formally introduced.

Hi, how you doin'?:tongue:
  • RunIntheMud
    Options

I started laughing.... Looking at your other post and then seeing a "period".... My first thought was SHIT....
  • yoovie
    Options

I started laughing.... Looking at your other post and then seeing a "period".... My first thought was SHIT....

gah! no just changed my post, thought we were on page 20
  • yoovie
    Options

I confess that we have never been formally introduced.

Hi, how you doin'?:tongue:

thanks, I already have a face in mind though :P
  • RunIntheMud
    Options

gah! no just changed my post, thought we were on page 20

LOL, it was just my 5th grade humor seeping through again. ;)
  • TheKitsune6
    Options
    I confess today is anxiety day wheeee
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    I confess I hate WI. Thanks for busting my important bracket.
  • TheKitsune6
    Options
    I confess I hate WI. Thanks for busting my important bracket.

I took that sexually.

I'm not sure how I managed to do that.