I confess- Single Peeps version

Options

Replies

• fullofwhimsy
    Options
    Oh, I am fairly vanilla myself...which is probably why it was so weird to be totally fine with everything that night. Then again, I surprise myself sometimes by being much more chill about things than I'd anticipated being. I did turn down being flogged however and kind of regret that. Just once to see what it felt like? I should have tried it!

Yeah, not going to Bermuda. LOL. Not only is my sister's wedding during that time, but I barely know the guy and am more interested in someone else. :)

4 date guy has turned into a few more. I don't think I've ever met anyone who can read and know me so well. Still wary of course, still not sure I even want a relationship right now..but am enjoying our time together. Taking it sort of slow....for me.
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options
    I did turn down being flogged however and kind of regret that. Just once to see what it felt like? I should have tried it!

Some girls get all the luck!

Dude, bermuda sounds awesome.

Regardless, found someone that seems cool :)
  • TheKitsune6
    Options
    I confess I let this week get the best of me and I haven't been eating well or exercising as regularly as I should. That stops now.
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    I confess that breaking up with a friend is harder than breaking up with a boyfriend.
  • RunIntheMud
    RunIntheMud Posts: 2,645 Member
    Options
    Oh, I am fairly vanilla myself...which is probably why it was so weird to be totally fine with everything that night. Then again, I surprise myself sometimes by being much more chill about things than I'd anticipated being. I did turn down being flogged however and kind of regret that. Just once to see what it felt like? I should have tried it!

Yeah, not going to Bermuda. LOL. Not only is my sister's wedding during that time, but I barely know the guy and am more interested in someone else. :)

4 date guy has turned into a few more. I don't think I've ever met anyone who can read and know me so well. Still wary of course, still not sure I even want a relationship right now..but am enjoying our time together. Taking it sort of slow....for me.

LOL!!! I'd like to think I'm adventurous in the bedroom, however flogging is one thing I'd rather not do. :) You should have if you were curious though!

Hahaha....I wouldn't either! :) Too funny that he asked though.

Very good about 4 date guy. Good luck. :)
  • RunIntheMud
    Options
    I confess that breaking up with a friend is harder than breaking up with a boyfriend.

I agree. :(

Kits - Don't stress it. Just get back on track and work it out. :)
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,063 Member
    Options
    I confess that I overthink my whole life haha
  • pa_jorg
    pa_jorg Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    I confess that I overthink my whole life haha

You and me both Christine!

@Kits, I'm right there with you too unfortunately :(
  • TheKitsune6
    Options
    I confess I just got the estimate for my car.

Now to wait for insurance to hear if they're just going total it out or not.
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    i confess that I cannot wait for the weekend!
  • LGrill27
    LGrill27 Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    I confess I'm a little sad I have a three day weekend plus get off two hours early today with absolutely nothing planned. I guess that could also be a good thing.
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    I confess I'm a little sad I have a three day weekend plus get off two hours early today with absolutely nothing planned. I guess that could also be a good thing.

hate when that happens, but u better get online and start looking at local events in your area, or hit the road and visit a friend on a short road trip. IDK enjoy it for all of us stuck at work! :grumble:
  • TheKitsune6
    Options

*glaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaare*
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    I confess I was so turned on at one point this morning that I actually fell up the stairs at my gym. cross my heart.
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    I confess I was so turned on at one point this morning that I actually fell up the stairs at my gym. cross my heart.

Dont feel bad I fall up stairs all the time ...I'm a world class klutz lol

Did it cure your problem
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options

Dont feel bad I fall up stairs all the time ...I'm a world class klutz lol

Did it cure your problem

Nope LMAO

it's just been getting steadily worse.
  • WhoTheHellIsBen
    WhoTheHellIsBen Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options
    I confess, I'd totally bang pretty much every girl on my friends list
  • MidwestAngel
    MidwestAngel Posts: 1,897 Member
    Options
    I confess, I'd totally bang pretty much every girl on my friends list
    Sign me up
  • RunIntheMud
    Options

Hahaha!! This made me laugh! I'm so glad I'm not the only one that can trip falling up the stairs. :)
  • Raptillian_Runner
    Options
    I confess....I am back after several name changes...JTTaylor99, JThomas61, Double_Tapp and now finally Raptillian_Runner. I think this will be my name change. I have missed Single Peep! threads!