I confess- Single Peeps version

Options

Replies

• lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    1) I hate when couples share a Facebook
    2) I wish I was at the bar right now

1) It used to bug me, especially lovey, dovey crap. However, I'll admit that drama I eat up like popcorn. lol
    2) I could use a drink. All I have access to is coffee, though technically, since my coworker called in sick, I could get away with it. I am alone and it's the graveyard shift. Literally all alone in a 3 story building.
  • kimad
    kimad Posts: 3,010 Member
    Options
    1) I hate when couples share a Facebook
    2) I wish I was at the bar right now

Was not at the bar but at home and ended up loaded with my girlfriend. Feel so icky now lol
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    I confess that I don't have anything to do until 4:00pm today and it feels odd. I haven't had down time for about 2 months now.
  • kimad
    Options
    I confess that I don't have anything to do until 4:00pm today and it feels odd. I haven't had down time for about 2 months now.

That is awesome though, enjoy it!!!
  • pa_jorg
    pa_jorg Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    Hmmm I know what you mean in general, but my ex is one of my closest friends and she might be toxic for me but most of that is my own fault.

Been there, done that. Once you move past it, life will be much better, but I think you already know that. Sounds like it's time to set some boundaries.
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options
    I confess that yesterday I was in a car accident (for those that aren't on my FL and don't know) but that Rufio and I are okay. Also esurance is amazing and I am going to recommend them to anyone who ever needs a decent car insurance company that is also affordable.
  • kimad
    Options
    I confess that yesterday I was in a car accident (for those that aren't on my FL and don't know) but that Rufio and I are okay. Also esurance is amazing and I am going to recommend them to anyone who ever needs a decent car insurance company that is also affordable.

That is scary!!! I am glad you guys are ok!
  • pa_jorg
    Options

Hug to you and Rufio! :flowerforyou:
  • MissingMinnesota
    Options

wow! happy you and Rufio are okay.
  • mamacita721
    mamacita721 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I confess that I teased a couple of boys on POF the other night, then I got bored.
  • RunIntheMud
    RunIntheMud Posts: 2,645 Member
    Options

Glad to hear you are ok!!! :) Hope the car gets fixed soon!
  • MissingMinnesota
    Options
    I confess that I have way to much going on in my singles life that I don't know if I could fit in a boyfriend. I don't think I have a free night until Easter from today on.
  • dbrightwell1270
    dbrightwell1270 Posts: 1,732 Member
    Options
    I confess I had four dates last week with women I met online. Two were first dates and two were second dates. Unfortunately, the natural progression didn't work as there seems to be mutual interest with three of them. The fourth, whom I thought was boring and weird, sent me this response to a message that I didn't feel a connection and wished her well.

That's ok. I'm a demisexual sapiophile so I certainly understand.

I think this was either an attempt to insult me by saying I wasn't smart enough for her to be interested in me anyway or she was telling me that I made a mistake because she likes to screw smart guys and I am missing out. I guess, since I can't figure it out, it's probably the former.
  • RunIntheMud
    Options

Funny....I'd just call her a b*tch... :laugh:

I mean, there are men I've wanted to say mean things to. But, after a first or second date, I would nicely give a reason for not continuing the process. Anywho...
  • pa_jorg
    Options

I mean, there are men I've wanted to say mean things to. But, after a first or second date, I would nicely give a reason for not continuing the process. Anywho...

Well, that's certainly a new one :noway:
  • dbrightwell1270
    Options

Do either of you (or anyone else for that matter) have any idea what that response means?
  • RunIntheMud
    Options

Do either of you (or anyone else for that matter) have any idea what that response means?

I had to google sapiophile... "sexually attracted to intelligent people"... F her.
  • RunIntheMud
    Options
    She sounds like she'd be a complete bore anyway. ;)
  • dbrightwell1270
    Options

She was a bore. All she talked about was her job. She does something in the cardiac nursing field. I was too bored to really pay attention. At one point, I asked her what else she does besides work. She said she liked to hike and walk and then started talking about how good it is for the heart and went right back into talking about work. I had an hour for lunch but about 25 minutes in, I finished eating and told her I needed to get back to work.
  • RunIntheMud
    Options

She was a bore. All she talked about was her job. She does something in the cardiac nursing field. I was too bored to really pay attention. At one point, I asked her what else she does besides work. She said she liked to hike and walk and then started talking about how good it is for the heart and went right back into talking about work. I had an hour for lunch but about 25 minutes in, I finished eating and told her I needed to get back to work.

Eck... I try to avoid talking about work as much as possible during the first date. Yes, I like to know that he has a job. But, I am a firm believer that work should stay at work. A first date should be about getting to know each other and should not be a job interview... Too many men have come in trying to impress me with their work creds... sorry, but dealbreaker. I want to know that you have a life outside of your job.

ETA - Yes, it is important to enjoy your job and I don't mind talking about it. But, I think that should come later (same philosophy on kids). Get to know each other first....