• TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options
    I confess bbb.gif

I don't give a fuuuuuuuuck
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options
    I confess I just edited out one of the letter u's out of Kit's fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck............cos I can......and I'm bored.........lol :laugh:
  • fullofwhimsy
    Options
    I confess I am going out with someone tonight for dinner (4th date) and am not going to offer to pay.

I believe in sharing costs - you know I do - but this place is REALLY expensive and he's told me under no circumstances am I to even offer.
  • TheKitsune6
    Options
    I confess I just edited out one of the letter u's out of Kit's fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck............cos I can......and I'm bored.........lol :laugh:

Noooooo you ruined it!
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    I confess I am going out with someone tonight for dinner (4th date) and am not going to offer to pay.

I believe in sharing costs - you know I do - but this place is REALLY expensive and he's told me under no circumstances am I to even offer.

Good he said not to so that is what you should expect.
  • poncho33
    poncho33 Posts: 1,511
    Options

Well if you think he poofs after this, just give it time.... He is probably just saving up to take you out again :tongue:
  • RunIntheMud
    RunIntheMud Posts: 2,645 Member
    Options

LOL....enjoy! :)
  • 2stepz
    2stepz Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    I confess I've had a really good day today. Was in the high 70s and beautiful, so I've had the windows and doors open. Dishes and Laundry done. Spent an hour outside on the laptop working on a research presentation, that is 75% finished now. I actually had two meals. I needed a nice warm day like today to knock me out of this slump. Nice beginning to a 3 day weekend. :)
  • flimflamfloz
    flimflamfloz Posts: 1,980 Member
    Options
    I confess I've had a really good day today. Was in the high 70s and beautiful, so I've had the windows and doors open. Dishes and Laundry done. Spent an hour outside on the laptop working on a research presentation, that is 75% finished now. I actually had two meals. I needed a nice warm day like today to knock me out of this slump. Nice beginning to a 3 day weekend. :)
    I confess I'm jealous! Right now, I've forgotten the meaning of the word "good day" at the moment. Can't wait to have more free time on my hands.
  • TheKitsune6
    Options
    I confess KARAOKE
  • TheKitsune6
    Options
    Well that was fun.
  • kimad
    kimad Posts: 3,010 Member
    Options

If he told you not to offer, then I wouldn't either... BUTTTTT I wanna hear how it went!
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options

Awww how lovely. Have a great time :flowerforyou:

And hang on! 4th date?? Why don't we know deets about this guy??????????? :bigsmile:
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    I confess that I already have a good farmers tan going for this year.
  • RosscoBoscko
    RosscoBoscko Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    I confess I don't understand my own head.

Am out drinking, well not out, but in the bar I run. I'm missing the person I now like big style, but was drinking with my ex and her something year old daughter (I know but not saying in case of disapproval). I guess am looking for approval from both for some reason whilst wishing I was out with someone else
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,063 Member
    Options

Am out drinking, well not out, but in the bar I run. I'm missing the person I now like big style, but was drinking with my ex and her something year old daughter (I know but not saying in case of disapproval). I guess am looking for approval from both for some reason whilst wishing I was out with someone else

I know you can't stop someone for coming in a public bar, but you need to cut off contact with the ex. From what I recall your ex sounds toxic. You should stop talking to her!
  • RosscoBoscko
    RosscoBoscko Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    Hmmm I know what you mean in general, but my ex is one of my closest friends and she might be toxic for me but most of that is my own fault.

I run the private bar for my sports team and she is the team physio, as well as sister of 3 players and daughter of one recent player, so cutting loose is unlikely.
  • kimad
    kimad Posts: 3,010 Member
    Options

ETA: Ok I had been drinking too and probably wasn't nice..

but if you want this new girl, WTF!!! are you doing with your ex and her daugther.. get over your past and be ready for the new girl!!!
  • TheKitsune6
    Options
    Hmmm I know what you mean in general, but my ex is one of my closest friends and she might be toxic for me but most of that is my own fault.

I run the private bar for my sports team and she is the team physio, as well as sister of 3 players and daughter of one recent player, so cutting loose is unlikely.

You complicate your life. You focus too much on creating excuses and reasons to keep things at a status quo where you aren't happy because you are afraid that the changes are too hard and uncomfortable.

You really should stop focusing on girlfriends and exes and just fix you.
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,063 Member
    Options
    1) I hate when couples share a Facebook
    2) I wish I was at the bar right now