I confess- Single Peeps version

Options

Replies

• MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    I confess I am going to have a love hate relationship with my new personal trainer. He is just what I need though. The last one did a lot of body weight, cross fit, training me to play football stuff and I prefer to have a trainer that is more weight lifting than jumping up and down. As girls with big boobs hate jumping up and down.
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options
    I confess that I sleep talk AND walk in my sleep. I have some of the most amazing stories.

Not just normal gibber jabber. Like actual full on weird conversations, doing math, doing things in my sleep that I can't do awake and even predicting the future.
  • MissingMinnesota
    Options
    I confess that I sleep talk AND walk in my sleep. I have some of the most amazing stories.

Not just normal gibber jabber. Like actual full on weird conversations, doing math, doing things in my sleep that I can't do awake and even predicting the future.

I had a friend tell me I must have been baking a cake in my dreams because I kept talking about flour and measuring cups and getting the mixer out.
  • RunIntheMud
    RunIntheMud Posts: 2,645 Member
    Options

Hahaha....when I was in Basic Training, my battle buddy (roommate) and I used to talk to each other in our sleep. Guess it was a stress thing? We never would have known, except the night guards would tell us about it the next morning. She and I started comparing dreams and turns out that we started having the same ones...odd, odd things.
  • RunIntheMud
    RunIntheMud Posts: 2,645 Member
    Options
    I confess that today is Furlough Day here... big meeting to discuss and then we'll be signing our notices. Not a good day. :frown:
  • dbrightwell1270
    dbrightwell1270 Posts: 1,732 Member
    Options
    I confess I am going to have a love hate relationship with my new personal trainer. He is just what I need though. The last one did a lot of body weight, cross fit, training me to play football stuff and I prefer to have a trainer that is more weight lifting than jumping up and down. As girls with big boobs hate jumping up and down.

I confess I am now thinking of getting Ruth a trampoline for her birthday (or mine) because middle aged pervs like girls with big boobs to jump up and down.
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    I confess to give an update on why I haven't been on. My mom did pass away from pancratic cancer on 2/2 very early in the morning. Currently the family is doing good. The hospital said that they barely ever see two sides of the family come together as well as ours has. We have been going through pictures and talking about good times.

so sorry for your loss :flowerforyou:

I do have a confession tho :blushing: ..... I think I like someone more now because I can't have them. LOL.
  • nolachick
    Options

(pulls up a chair) do tell :)
  • MissingMinnesota
    Options
    I confess I am confessing so this doesn't die and make Poncho happy.
  • dbrightwell1270
    dbrightwell1270 Posts: 1,732 Member
    Options
    I confess that I want Poncho to be happy so I am not confessing to anything.
  • TheKitsune6
    Options
    I confess that despite a really rough start to the morning, I am in a really great mood!
  • nolachick
    Options
    I confess I cannot wait for the weekend to start! :drinker:
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    I confess Monday cannot get here son enough. Since I work weekends, Monday is the start of my weekend, among other things.....>.>
  • TheKitsune6
    Options
    I confess I am tired...
  • lniffa
    lniffa Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    I confess I am tired and sleepy. I want to call the girls and cancel dinner for tonight, so I can go home and sleep..sigh
  • diodelcibo
    diodelcibo Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    I confess I have nothing to confess, I just wanted to say I confess.
  • MissingMinnesota
    Options
    I confess that I wish I could sleep in tomorrow but I am also excited for softball and hiking tomorrow so will give up some of my sleepy time.
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,063 Member
    Options
    I confess that I've been sick since Monday and still have a terrible headache but I gotta go to work tonight. :(
  • nolachick
    Options
    I confess I am tired and sleepy. I want to call the girls and cancel dinner for tonight, so I can go home and sleep..sigh

I confess I feel the same way but I just cant cancel dinner tonight, I'm making up for cancelled plans haha
  • pa_jorg
    pa_jorg Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    I confess that I've been sick since Monday and still have a terrible headache but I gotta go to work tonight. :(

Feel better!