Check-in

Options
2»

Replies

• missabeez
    missabeez Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone. Just wanted to check in. Saw a 1.5 lb loss in about a week and a bit. Slow and steady :)

Starting lvl 2 of the shred on Friday. Picked up my new workout clothes today to wear proudly on Friday.

Cheers
  • Tisch1985
    Tisch1985 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Tomorrow is my weighday so i will update my weight tomorrow. I track my food , lift weight and run. So far it works it is a slow proces but i'm losing weight.
  • MrsBiscoe
    MrsBiscoe Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I weighed in for this week and I lost 1 lb. I have been walking and doing my aerobics, and step workouts and done my resistance band workout for strength, and oh ya lots of water.
  • juiceplusbecky
    juiceplusbecky Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    My weigh in this week is down ~2 lbs.

I have decided to start watching my carbs more closely, and really make a point to lift weights 2/3 days per week for ~20 minutes. I have noticed that a LARGE portion of my calories were in carbs. After doing some research on weight loss after having thyroid removed, I believe that carbs are an area that I need to watch.

I am on target to reach my 50 miles of walk/bike for the month; should get 4 miles in tomorrow and put me at 50.5 miles :-)
  • Tisch1985
    Tisch1985 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Had my weight in moment this morning

-3.2 So that was great!

Set some new goals for december but no weightloss number. so i'm happy about that!

Saw that most people had a loss this week! great job!!!

People that did not lose Just keep going!! We can do this!
  • Guamybear
    Guamybear Posts: 1,061 Member
    Options
    I stayed at the 6lbs loss for November..hopefully I can do that again or more for December..
  • Holdenke1
    Holdenke1 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Had my weight in moment this morning

-3.2 So that was great!

Set some new goals for december but no weightloss number. so i'm happy about that!

Saw that most people had a loss this week! great job!!!

People that did not lose Just keep going!! We can do this!

Thanks for the motivation. And great job on the 3.2 lb loss. I need to get moving. Maybe set another goal for Christmas or New Years day. I'll have to think about that...
  • MaizeOfFire
    MaizeOfFire Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Had my weigh in this morning. I'm down 3 lbs this week. Seems to be the start of a pattern for me: lose 3 lbs, gain 1.5, lose 3 lbs, gain 1.5, lose 3 lbs....I'm hoping this next week to break that "gain 1.5" trend, but at least I'm heading in the right direction overall. I get a facial for Christmas if I can lose another 2 lbs and keep it off, so I am motivated right now. I really need some spa time!

Sounds like most of you are doing alright, so congratulations if you lost, congratulations if you didn't gain, and congratulations if you learned something.
  • missabeez
    missabeez Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Had my weigh in this morning. I'm down 3 lbs this week. Seems to be the start of a pattern for me: lose 3 lbs, gain 1.5, lose 3 lbs, gain 1.5, lose 3 lbs....I'm hoping this next week to break that "gain 1.5" trend, but at least I'm heading in the right direction overall. I get a facial for Christmas if I can lose another 2 lbs and keep it off, so I am motivated right now. I really need some spa time!

Sounds like most of you are doing alright, so congratulations if you lost, congratulations if you didn't gain, and congratulations if you learned something.

Wonder if its a water retention cycle you see.
  • Guamybear
    Guamybear Posts: 1,061 Member
    Options
    Finally lost something.. 2lbs this week so far. I hope I can do another 4-6 this month..
  • MrsBiscoe
    MrsBiscoe Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    In this challenge I have lost 2 lbs this week. I am so excited I dropped; lets see what next week brings. Happy Thanksgiving to everyone and eat sensible.

My starting weight is 193 lbs my weigh in days will be Thursday's Goal weight for end of December is 187 lbs.

Dec 6 - 197 lbs
    Dec 13
    Dec 20
    Dec 27

Yes I did gain, I will have to work hard to get back down. I guess that's what happens when you eat McDonald's food.