Three Random Facts - Let's Play!

Options

Replies

• JRIV60
    JRIV60 Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    1. I just joined the group, and this is my first post.
    2. I'm a native Texan!
    3. I play the bass guitar.
    are you self taught jeff? my son plays acoustic and electric, self taught.
  • childermass
    childermass Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Is it too late? I am in Aus so I am awake when you guys are alseep!!

I'll play anyways.

1) I have moved house 32 times (I am 36)
    2) I am obsessed with Ghosts and the paranormal
    3) I have a 3/4 sleeve tattoo of my own design
  • JRIV60
    Options
    Is it too late? I am in Aus so I am awake when you guys are alseep!!

I'll play anyways.

1) I have moved house 32 times (I am 36)
    2) I am obsessed with Ghosts and the paranormal
    3) I have a 3/4 sleeve tattoo of my own design
    @ #2 - i am too
    @ #3 - ooh, i would love to see it! i am contemplating a 1/2 sleeve on my right arm with my children's cartoon influence.

Jo
  • childermass
    childermass Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I will try to take a photo, then work out how to post pics on here...!
  • MsKriss281
    MsKriss281 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    1. I can not stop reading a book in the middle of a chapter, it is physically impossible for me.
    2. I can not stand to start my work day with things spread all over my desk. The first thing I do when I sit down is to straighten everything on my desk so that it does push me over the edge first thing in the morning.
    3. I have never smoked in my life but I am pretty sure my lungs are worst than a 3 pack a day smoker. (Ugh I am feeling this Upper Respiratory Infection...)

19236416.png
  • LassoOfTruth
    LassoOfTruth Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    1. I was born in Sicily.
    2. I am afraid of the dark.
    3. I miss my Dad.
  • 5stringjeff
    5stringjeff Posts: 790 Member
    Options
    1. I just joined the group, and this is my first post.
    2. I'm a native Texan!
    3. I play the bass guitar.
    are you self taught jeff? my son plays acoustic and electric, self taught.

I took lessons for about a month playing acoustic - how to fret, how to strum, etc. My teacher (one of the chaplains at college) handed me a songbook after about 5 lessons and said, go learn some songs! Everything else I know is self-taught.

I picked up the bass about six years later. Our bass player at church needed a backup, and I was interested. Took about 10 minutes to learn and the next 10+ years to master! :)
  • 5stringjeff
    5stringjeff Posts: 790 Member
    Options
    2. I can not stand to start my work day with things spread all over my desk. The first thing I do when I sit down is to straighten everything on my desk so that it does push me over the edge first thing in the morning.

I'm the same way!
  • Barbell_Jules
    Barbell_Jules Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    ok, I'm game...

1 - If I want to know how cold it is outside I touch the window
    2 - I've been visited by a very big scary looking energy for the past several years... my son too (ok, I know what your thinking... Crazy lady but it is what it is... lol)
    3 - I can't stand to see a picture or shelf on a wall that isn't straight! Drives me crazy! Even when the cigarette lighter in my car is uneven I HAVE to straighten it.
    #3 - You are not alone!! I cannot stand that either, it drives me batty. I straighten pictures in other people's houses all the time. LOL
  • JRIV60
    Options
    Great stuff ladies and gents! LOVE it!! :bigsmile:
  • Smashley914
    Options
    I'll play!

I'm new to this board, so hi everyone!

1. I have lived in 5 different states - Utah, California, Washington, Nevada, and Oregon
    2. I have a Bachelor's degree in biological Psychology, am a certified Sommelier, and have a degree in restaurant management
    3. I'm obsessed with Fantasy Football and the show The League
  • JRIV60
    Options
    I'll play!

I'm new to this board, so hi everyone!

1. I have lived in 5 different states - Utah, California, Washington, Nevada, and Oregon
    2. I have a Bachelor's degree in biological Psychology, am a certified Sommelier, and have a degree in restaurant management
    3. I'm obsessed with Fantasy Football and the show The League
    a certified Sommelier huh? was that for work related purposes or are you an avid wine drinker? i was in the liquor and wine biz for 8 years and have not heard that term in over 3 years. lol
  • Smashley914
    Options
    a certified Sommelier huh? was that for work related purposes or are you an avid wine drinker? i was in the liquor and wine biz for 8 years and have not heard that term in over 3 years. lol

Both work and fun. I don't work in the wine biz currently, but I'm thinking of starting a little consulting business on the side. :)
  • meem548
    meem548 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Ok... here goes:

1. I am a tennis coach
    2. I have a pet cat called Bertie or Bert
    3. I am writing this on CHRISTMAS DAY!! :D

Merry Christmas Everyone! :)
  • JRIV60
    Options
    Ok... here goes:

1. I am a tennis coach
    2. I have a pet cat called Bertie or Bert
    3. I am writing this on CHRISTMAS DAY!! :D

Merry Christmas Everyone! :)
    A tennis coach, huh? That is cool. Do you coach youth or adults? Growing up my mother used to make me play tennis with her every weekend. She wanted me to marry Andre Agassi. lol One year she actually got me a signed Andre Agassi photograph. She worked for a physician that went to the US Open and got it for her to give to me. :laugh: She is still an avid tennis fan.
  • DietCuki
    DietCuki Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Alright, I'll chip in too.

1. I'm beyond musical, everything I do I have music in the background, in my room, in the bathroom, at work, while reading, cooking, schoolwork, talking on the phone, my favorite is while driving and singing along...I love music.
    2. I'm addicted to romance novels, I like them all from the most innocent to the more racy ones hehe.
    3. When I'm angry I clean, it's my only way of calming down and distracting myself from whatever made me angry. (I sometimes think my fiancee makes me angry on purpose)
  • JRIV60
    Options
    Great stuff ladies and gents. So glad to see all of your posts! :drinker:
  • mrmaxpowers
    Options
    1) im a 1/4 french.

2) i love old cars.

3) i love trying new things.
  • curvygirl77
    curvygirl77 Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    Just joined the group so I will add my three

1. I'm a huge fan of Georges st. Pierre ( I think he is the hottest guy on the planet and I plan on meeting him)
    2. I just adopted a blue nose pit bull puppy and I love her
    3. I'm getting in shape for me and Im determined to reach my goal (weight or inches) by may 2013
    4. I have to sneak and take a kickboxing course because my boyfriend is totally against it.

Sorry one over
  • siriusgirl
    siriusgirl Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    What a fun thread!

1) My family has 5 generations. My great grandma will be 101 in 3 weeks! I am thankful my kids who are 8 & 10 are old enough to know and remember her!

2) I was a police officer for 11 years...I'm 5'3", female and am young looking for my age. I was hired when I was 21 so I had lots of entertaining situations.

3) I truly enjoy reading! It's my escape, my entertainment and I am again thankful to have passed it on to my kids!