Three Random Facts - Let's Play!

Options

Replies

• suzannearaya1976
    suzannearaya1976 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    1. I'm shamelessly addicted to reality shows about fishing: River Monsters, The Deadliest Catch, Wicked Tuna...not sure why, I don't fish, but we are from Nova Scotia living in Alberta where there is NO ocean...

2. I work for a Sporting Goods Company, ironic eh?

3. I'm a Mom of 2 kids, a 4 1/2 year old son and a 3 1/2 month old daughter.
  • Blkroses55
    Options
    Love the thread...

1. I'm a Law & Order (all of them) fan.
    2. Have road rage but love to drive. (Should have been a racecar driver years ago)
    3. I learned how to make jewelry from my ex husband and now I have my own jewelry business.
  • Silver_Star
    Silver_Star Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    Im currently illustrating a bright pink Barbie car for a client :sick:

i love Sci-Fi and House/Electronica music

Im a Coffeeholic. i even love coffee flavored icecream
  • wheats_78
    wheats_78 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm a former competitive show jumper.

I have a healthy obsession with off road cycling and plan on entering my first 50km race this year.

I can't go past a Sci-Fi movie or TV show. (About to start re-watching the new Battlestar Galactica series).
  • JRIV60
    JRIV60 Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    This is so awesome! Glad you all are enjoying this thread. :happy:

Jo
  • Jessicalg1981
    Jessicalg1981 Posts: 51 Member
    Options

I have a healthy obsession with off road cycling and plan on entering my first 50km race this year.

I can't go past a Sci-Fi movie or TV show. (About to start re-watching the new Battlestar Galactica series).

I love Battlestar Galactica!! I rewatch that and Firefly every once in a while.
  • asmithstl
    Options
    Fun!

1.) I spent my first 18 years in Pennsylvannia. Since then I have lived in Maryland, New York, Ohio, South Carolina, Texas and now Missouri.
    2.) Despite the sometime bitter cold here, I wear my flip flops outside year round.
    3.) My sister and I were named after Charecters on General Hospital.
  • adenium11
    adenium11 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    1) I have an issue with forming attachments to people.. so when I have and its strong..You have me for life..lol
    2) Before I was 25 I went to college and University and was a C student in high school and told that I wouldnt be more than that
    3) I love tattoos.. I have 3 and have designs for at least 3 more!
  • Aprilwmitchell2010
    Options
    1. I grew an inch taller when I turned 30 :)
    2. If I don't wear any make-up I can pass for 17
    3. I hate feet and they freak me out
  • Shanni827
    Shanni827 Posts: 76 Member
    Options

Awesome on the Show Jumper! It's my passion!

1. I showed horses (Hunter/Jumper/Equitation) competitively for about 10 years.
    2. I have 5 children, 4 girls & 1 boy, ages 15,9,8,7 & 4 (the 5th one is not the boy)
    3. I have wanted a tattoo since I was 16, have a million ideas of what I want, but @ 35 I don't have a single one yet!!!!!!
  • tiff_doubleu
    Options
    1. My claim to fame: When I was 5, the Barnum & Bailey's Circus Parade used me for most of their ads (newspaper, commercials, tv guide, etc). I was wearing one of their shirts, pig tails, big smile, and waiving an American flag.

2. I have seen Dave Matthews Band in concert almost 30 times.

3. Having grown up with 3 older brothers, I will always find farting and burping hilarious.
  • VibrantKrystle
    VibrantKrystle Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    1. I have 2 different colored eyes
    2. I am OBSESSED with Halloween to the point where my son and I volunteered in the haunted house in town this year!
    3. I am a wealth of useless information and facts/statistics. It's crazy the weird things I can remember,. but don't ask me what happened just last week....LOL
  • allday2
    allday2 Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    1. I secretly watch reality tv shows.
    2. Love woman who work out!!
    3. I am that sports dad you read about in the paper!
  • JRIV60
    Options
    1. I grew an inch taller when I turned 30 :)
    2. If I don't wear any make-up I can pass for 17
    3. I hate feet and they freak me out
    @ #3 that is hilarious!! I can't stand feet either. I feel bad for my kids as they had to learn to cut their toe nails at an early age. I will literally crawl in my skin if someone touches me with their bare feet. lol
  • JRIV60
    Options

Awesome on the Show Jumper! It's my passion!

1. I showed horses (Hunter/Jumper/Equitation) competitively for about 10 years.
    2. I have 5 children, 4 girls & 1 boy, ages 15,9,8,7 & 4 (the 5th one is not the boy)
    3. I have wanted a tattoo since I was 16, have a million ideas of what I want, but @ 35 I don't have a single one yet!!!!!!
    Be careful with the tats, they are addicting. I started with my first one at 19 (divorce gift to myself) and at 31-32 I had like 10 or 11. lol
  • txsweetie82
    txsweetie82 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    1. I can not burp. (my dad can't either)
    2. I am addicted to DIY projects and refuse to buy (dept. stores) when i can knockoff and about 90% of my home decor is items that I have made, revamped or upcycled, even furniture.
    3. When I cook... It is always an experiment, lol
  • Taylormade_80
    Taylormade_80 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Hmm...let's see:
    1. I'm 32
    2. I'm a paramedic
    3. I would love to be an actress on Broadway :)
  • JRIV60
    Options
    2. I am addicted to DIY projects and refuse to buy (dept. stores) when i can knockoff and about 90% of my home decor is items that I have made, revamped or upcycled, even furniture.
    holy crap can't burp? what do you and your dad do?! lol
  • txsweetie82
    txsweetie82 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    holy crap can't burp? what do you and your dad do?! lol

haha, that random fact always gets people. Well for one I do not drink cokes, if I happen to because I need a drink and that is all avaliable then pretty much it sucks.
  • GGeileen1
    GGeileen1 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    1. I am also left handed
    2. I am currently learning Spanish and would like to learn French next
    3. I am an artist and a graphic designer