Accountability

Options
13»

Replies

• BakerRunnerBadass
    BakerRunnerBadass Posts: 1,359 Member
    Options
    Kept up my short runs at least this week with another 3km yesterday and today. Have been doing well at my strength training as well.

Happy Friday All! :drinker:
  • DragonflyF15
    DragonflyF15 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    Short on time today, so light day for me...did some pilates DVD from Gaiam. Will focus on cardio tomorrow! Have a great weekend everyone :)
  • kissmisskate
    kissmisskate Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Today will be level 2, day 3 of the shred; the rain is draining will to work but I'm gonna get through it!
  • DragonflyF15
    Options
    CathE Slow and Heavy Legs, Firm Circuit Training, Boot Camp Abs, Leslie Sansone 2 mile walk workout, major cleaning of the kitchen while doing the cha cha cha steps of salsa, short walk...brrr! It's cold outside!
  • DragonflyF15
    Options
    Tuesday: Leslie Sansone 4 mile walk, Perfect Abs:Strength, short walk

Wednesday: Crunch Cardio Dance Blast (modified), CathE Pyramid Weights Upper Body and Abs, short walk.

Frustrating not being able to do certain exercises cause of my knee and it may be several months before I can kick up a high enough cardio workout, diet is really becoming so important. At least I'm not sitting on the couch :)
  • DragonflyF15
    Options
    Leslie Sansone 3 mile walk workout, CathE Pyramid Lower Body and Core, short walk.

Hello? Anybody in here? :)
  • kissmisskate
    kissmisskate Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Mr and I hit the track this morning and walked/jogged/ran 5k to get a starting point for Colour Run training. Boy am I in worse shape than I thought!! You have to start somewhere though, right? Heading out of state this weekend, will be picking up the Shred on sunday.