No more Late Night Snacking - December

Options
Good luck everyone! I hope we see more strong numbers!

Replies

• katemateg
    katemateg Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    I'm in and I'm back :laugh:

I love the first day of the month. It always feel so positive :drinker:

I finished my nights this morning so just had a late lunch, then tonight our meal won't be till quite late. It's not ideal but its not snacking :bigsmile: We are out in my old town for a Chinese. Not my ideal food (more a Thai girl) but it should be nice

In the morning I need to run 24 miles. I'm looking forward to it :love: That should burn some cals :wink:

Who's joining us?
  • dewdrop
    dewdrop Posts: 1,715 Member
    Options
    Aiming for no more food past 7:30, latest 8 p.m.
  • debilang
    debilang Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    Good Luck, Everyone...

**Kris** Thanks for starting new thread :smile:
    **Kate** You are ABSOLUTELY amazing...I only think about DRIVING 24 miles...lol...You Goooo Girl! Good luck in December with LNS :flowerforyou:
    **Dewdrop** New Month, New Determinations, You will do it!! :bigsmile:

Here's to everyone's NO LNS'ing resolve! :drinker:
  • gmukris
    gmukris Posts: 539
    Options
    Me: 1
    LNS: 0

I heart the beginning of a new month!
  • mandysmom092711
    Options
  • dewdrop
    Options
    Not a good start, but we were out and I had my dinner later than usual:
    Me: 0 - LNS: 2 :ohwell:
  • lulabellewoowoo
    lulabellewoowoo Posts: 3,125 Member
    Options
    Gonna aim for no later than 8:30 when I am home, 9 when I am out.
    ME - 2
    LNS - 0
  • gmukris
    Options
    Me: 2
  • Beeps2011
    Beeps2011 Posts: 11,985 Member
    Options
    Thank you, gmukris, for providing me the link!

My goals this month, is to keep my LNS to approx. 1-per-week, or a total of 4 for the month. Going through Xmas, this *will* be a challenge!

But, I intend to start off "strong" - I don't have any events in the next 2 weeks that I shouldn't be able to concur LNS....except that shark week should be descending by next week, I guess.

• mandysmom092711
    Options
    LSN: 1

Cowboys game was on late last night. No excuse, but usully snack during the game.
  • katemateg
    Options
    Day 3 wahoo, it'll be Christmas before we know it

I am feeling very positive. I am sticking off the chocolate until December the 23rd. I will deserve some after my next marathon on that date :bigsmile:

The Chinese on Saturday was pleasant enough but it was later than I like to eat but I didn't over eat which I am pleased about. Yesterday I ran 26.2 miles in training so I had lots of cals to re eat as the day went on.

A few early nights are in order. Then it's easier to not eat rubbish.

So far it's sort of

Me 1
    LNS 1

I did eat a packet of crisps on the drive home at 1.30am on Saturday night. They kept me awake. I'll try to keep off the sugar though.
  • debilang
    debilang Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    **Me** 2
    **LNS** 0

Just FYI...this month from December 9th through the 18th, I am flying to Florida with my Sis...and taking a cruise to the Bahamas to celebrate our birthdays, then back to attend a conference!! . I won't have access to MFP. I am proud of 335 days of logging, but, that will disappear and I will start again from ZERO...:ohwell: I am determining NO LNS'ing...it is a great habit. The cruise will definitely test my endurance...:laugh: For now...I will continue to log in as usual.

**MandysMom** Grrreat Start...it took me 2 months to get to ZERO (and I think that was a least two months ago)...and so far so good. WTG!
    **Kate** Grrreat job on curbing the sugar. I am going on my processed sugar free challenge again. The cruise will be my test...but...I take my blood test for Cholesterol in January...and I want the numbers DOWN! Haven't done a very good job since Thanksgiving. I am tired and sluggish... lol...Yes...by Dec 23rd you will have EARNED the cholocate treat!! Fantastic :bigsmile:
    **Dewdrop** Don't get down on yourself...tomorrow is another day. If you didn't care...you wouldn't be here soo...Grrreat!!

December will be challenging...but let's continue to do our best!!! Love the accountability :flowerforyou:

:drinker:
  • lulabellewoowoo
    Options
    ME - 3
    LNS - 0
  • katemateg
    Options
    Debilang we will miss you! You are so inspiring :flowerforyou: Have a wonderful time though. I hated it when my logging total went back to 0 and I was miles away from a years worth. How annoying, though we can all do this without :drinker: It's just tougher :wink:

Me 2
    LNS 1

Wahoo :glasses:
  • dewdrop
    Options
    **Dewdrop** Don't get down on yourself...tomorrow is another day. If you didn't care...you wouldn't be here soo...Grrreat!!

This is sweet of you to say, Debi. I am taking it as "look how many days I stayed off late eating, it could have been worse" rather than "o, boy, I failed so many nights". Of course, this as long as at then end of the month the number on the LNS side has only 1 digit :wink:.

Me: 1- LNS: 2 (in other words, I'm back at it :smile:)
  • gmukris
    Options
    Me: 3

Debi, your cruise sounds awesome! It's funny how we can get about that number (I'm around 340 and would probably cry if I missed a day, but not because I'm dedicated--it's purely me being anal).
  • Beeps2011
    Beeps2011 Posts: 11,985 Member
    Options
    Me: 3
  • mandysmom092711
    Options
    LNS: 1
  • lulabellewoowoo
    Options