Introduction to the Challenge

Options
13»

Replies

• anjiebSLP
    anjiebSLP Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'm super excited...I sooooo need a kick in the butt to get my skinny on!!! Can't wait to start :)
  • pytnurse
    pytnurse Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Count me in.....This is day 2 on MFP. I signed up almost a year ago and only lasted about 3 days. I want to make goal weight this time.
  • fitjulz40in12
    fitjulz40in12 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I love the idea of short term goals to work on. I am definately in the "light exerciser" group. Totally interested in getting strong!
  • Momwasix
    Momwasix Posts: 664 Member
    Options
    hi I'm momwasix and glad i found this group. I needed something that is going to make me accountable as well as supportive. I've been seeing that most group on here either not as active which in return causes for lack of support. So I'm looking forward to doing these challenges and if any ideas needed i have plenty.
  • Hernandowoman
    Hernandowoman Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    New to group stuff but this sounds exciting! My new approach is to shape up what I have. I have been at the same weight I set a goal for nearly 5 years ago! Talk about trying to get the last 5 off! It's not always about the numbers but how we feel. Yay!! Can't wait for Sunday instructions!
  • onyxwood
    onyxwood Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    so excited to be part of this group and cant wait for the first challenge.......really need this to kick my butt in to high gear! i have been doing very well with staying within my calories, but havent been doing any "formal" exercise, so i need to get started. Count me in........
    let the games begin!!!:happy:
  • luv2bfitandhealthy
    Options
    Count me in! I'm super excited to see what we will be doing!
  • lorig_2000
    lorig_2000 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • Deebug60
    Deebug60 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I'm in as well. I need all of the smaller challenges to help be get rid of this extra weight! I’m ready to start!
  • rpillen
    rpillen Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    thanks for starting this. I have lost 38 lbs and have been at a plateau since the beginning of september just bouncing around with a few lbs back and forth. I am trying to change up my exercise but having a hard time deciding what to do. I look forward to the challenge and hope it's what i need to get the last few lbs off!
  • carlsoda
    carlsoda Posts: 3,412 Member
    Options
    Thanks for starting this group - it sounds fun and full of activity from members! I don't have a lot to lose, less than 10 lbs but need help getting there! I love to exercise, so the challenges should be great. I have issues with sugar and of course this time of the year doesn't help..it's dark and cold and treats EVERYWHERE already :smile:
  • helenld1
    helenld1 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Morning. I wouldn't mind joing this fab sounding group! :happy:

I'm nearly at goal but now comes the hard part...maintenance! I love my exercise but challenges are a great way to keep me interested as I find I can get bored of the same things all the time.

I love that it this runs through Christmas as well because I am determined to enjoy myself but not go overboard and exercise will help that.

I am happy with however you want to set it up considering I know the time and effort it takes to run these sort of challenges...what with spreadsheets etc!
  • JoyMPat9
    Options
    I need the motivation and short term goals like a weekly challenge may be the key for me. I tend to be more yoga zen than cardio queen so I need to push out of my comfort zones.
  • whallon
    whallon Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi! My name is Sara, and I think the idea of the weekly challenge is great!

I have a lot of weight to loose. I have started my MFP journey the beginning of September, so I am fairly new, but I have been having success with both food changes and exercising, but bringing interest and variety to my exercise would be great! lol
  • Dory_42
    Dory_42 Posts: 3,587 Member
    Options
    I just joined as I need something to boost my motivation again to get back into a routine, especially while my fencing club is on a 7 week summer holiday. Luckily summer means ocean swims and beach walks!
  • shannadewater
    shannadewater Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    Hi. My name is Shanna. I am 38 years old and am a nurse practitioner in Missouri. I originally lost 50 lbs but have gained 20 back so am looking to get back on track! :)

i look forward to the challenges.

Shanna
  • pompom826
    pompom826 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Mary and I'm at my 20 pound mark too! While my eating is under control I've been really struggling with my fitness so I'm looking forward to having challenges to help me get closer to my goal.