Replies

• FuzzieJelly
    FuzzieJelly Posts: 848 Member
    Options
    I wish someone would make a cake for me. LOL
  • FuzzieJelly
    Options
    I wish I didn't have so much to get done. It's my own fault though. I have been putting things off more and more. Wish me luck!!!
  • FuzzieJelly
    Options
    I wish my memory could be like it was when I was in grade school......lol...memory is aweful these days...lol
  • KAR1959
    KAR1959 Posts: 4,268 Member
    Options
    I wish I could afford to hire a house cleaning service. Who has time these days for housework???
  • FuzzieJelly
    Options
    Wish I were at goal weight already. But I will be patient. Don't want to lose too fast anyway. I'm excited about being a smaller size (like 8-10) for my anniversary dress. Yeah!!!
  • FuzzieJelly
    Options
    I wish I could go to the family reunion. Maybe after everyone goes home, I will have the money to get there to see everyone. LOL
  • FuzzieJelly
    Options
    I wish I had a magic wand. LOL
  • 2manyhats
    2manyhats Posts: 1,189 Member
    Options
    Me too! I was 4 pounds down last week and now with TOM AND Steroids this week holding out little hope for a loss, but look out next week!:wink:
  • FuzzieJelly
    Options
    I wish I could find something that works for my activity....I have no excuses and I know I can do it...cuz I have done it in the past......time to get back on track
  • 2manyhats
    Options
    Wishing that all of my extras would start paying off in "bigger" ways! aka more weight off!:wink:
  • KAR1959
    KAR1959 Posts: 4,268 Member
    Options
    I wish for the strength to stay on this journey and not get discouraged and stop as I have in the past.
  • FuzzieJelly
    Options
    I wish my daughter would get into school for her dream of becoming an EMT. She graduated high school ion June 8, 2013. She is so young and naive. She just turned 18 on the 15th of September. She will not work or go to school. So, I encouraged her to have a purpose in life and go for that purpose with all her might.

She is currently looking for a job and enrolled for the next semester (starts January) at Paris Junior College in Greenville. Praise God she is finally doing something with her life. I'm so proud of her.
  • FuzzieJelly
    Options
    I wish I had a magic wand or a personal chef....so that I wouldn't have to cook...lol...
  • FuzzieJelly
    Options
    I wish I could eat a salad. Since my surgery, I cannot eat it anymore. Can't digest it. Guess I'm gonna try a spinach salad, and see how that goes. I will let you know.
  • FuzzieJelly
    Options
    I wish I had a double...that way I could be in two places at once....lol
  • FuzzieJelly
    Options
    I wish I could be in two place at once....lol
  • FuzzieJelly
    Options
    I wish I could go back in time. Wait a minute, no I don't. LOL
  • FuzzieJelly
    Options
    I wish I had had more time with my children when they were little. But never fear, the Lord is all we need anyway. I miss them sometimes. Now that they are grown, I know they have their own lives to live now. It still doesn't keep me from wishing that I didn't miss them so much.
  • FuzzieJelly
    Options
    I wish I could go back to work. Even though that is not an option, I am thankful to God for His faithfulness to take care of me in my mental illness.
  • 2manyhats
    Options
    I wish I had the resolve to accomplish things at 6 p.m. that I have at 6 a.m.!:smile: