Options

Replies

• FuzzieJelly
    FuzzieJelly Posts: 848 Member
    Options
    I wish I was more consistent.
  • pattykay20
    Options
    I would like to be able to climb stairs while still being able to breath.
  • LJA1968
    LJA1968 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    It's not yet Wednesday but I have a wish for our wonderful leader Melanie. I hope you check back in again soon. We miss you and hope all is well. I'm so used to seeing posts from you daily and it's been a week. Let us know all is good.
  • KAR1959
    KAR1959 Posts: 4,268 Member
    Options
    I wish I could get 6-8 hours of sleep without waking up during the night. I don't get enough sleep.
  • KAR1959
    Options
    I wish to complete Jillian Michaels Body Revolution this go round. I made it to Phase 3 last year but then hit a wall. This time I want to complete the 90 day program.
  • rlkilgo
    rlkilgo Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I wish to go to the right side of the store (Cato's, Dressbarn, etc....) and not to the left......... :grumble: I plan to go to the right side of the store by the end of this challenge. :bigsmile:
  • gspea
    gspea Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    I wish my pouch\band would settle and let me eat a bit more solid foods rather than slider foods to keep up the protein and calories right now... But it is getting better and the scale is moving... :tongue:
  • KAR1959
    Options
    I got my wish...a new laptop after my old one crashed and burned. I really missed MFP...it was 3 long weeks.
  • KAR1959
    Options
    Wishes....easy a weight loss this week and that my knees hold up as I begin the squat challenge for May.
  • 2manyhats
    2manyhats Posts: 1,189 Member
    Options
    I wish the "end of the school year rush" wasn't such a rush! lol
  • KAR1959
    Options
    I wish my vacation was starting tomorrow instead of May 25th...I really need it!!!
  • FuzzieJelly
    Options
    I wish it were Friday...lol
  • FuzzieJelly
    Options
    I wish:

my daughter was graduated already...have to wait till June 7, 2013
    we were moved already...have to wait till June 15, 2013
    I was in AZ with my friend getting ready to get married....have to wait till June 22, 2013
  • KAR1959
    Options
    I wish the dress I ordered from QVC will come before I go on vacation. It's on back order. The good news I had to send it back for a smaller size.
  • FuzzieJelly
    Options
    I wish the dress I ordered from QVC will come before I go on vacation. It's on back order. The good news I had to send it back for a smaller size.

im proud of you for losing the inches for the smaller size dress
  • LJA1968
    LJA1968 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    I wish it was the weekend. Victoria Day long weekend here, and I took Friday off, so I have a 4day weekend coming up.
  • sexymommy73
    sexymommy73 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Great job KAR 1959. There is no feeling like the one you get when the outfit is too big. Keep it up.: :happy:
  • sexymommy73
    sexymommy73 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I wish I would be more consistent. I'm up then I'm down. Right now I'm up...way up.:sad: Time to recommit to myself.:ohwell:
  • MaggieSporleder
    MaggieSporleder Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    Wish a wasn't stuck at 240 more or less been here for over a month. I'm sick of it, if I can't lose WTH is the point of staying under calories?
  • jackysue
    jackysue Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    My wish is to feel good again, not have my feet hurt constantly, and not to feel like I'm not a good witness for Jesus. Being overweight shows my lack of self control and makes me feel defeated.