Insight

Options

Replies

• dbrightwell1270
    dbrightwell1270 Posts: 1,732 Member
    Options

And by issue I just mean I love the east coast and wouldnt relocate to LA.

I was born and raised in NY and thought the same thing until I moved out here. Now I'll never go back to those awful winters!

Winter in NY is reason 1-10 why I want to get out of here.

Try central Illinois. It snowed Monday, was 55 on Tuesday, is about 40 today and is supposed to drop below 20 tonight and tomorrow. :noway:

Wait how did we switch from talking about boobs to talking about winter weather?
  • Jennifer2387
    Jennifer2387 Posts: 957 Member
    Options

Wait how did we switch from talking about boobs to talking about winter weather?

A very sad turn of events.
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options

I was born and raised in NY and thought the same thing until I moved out here. Now I'll never go back to those awful winters!

Try central Illinois. It snowed Monday, was 55 on Tuesday, is about 40 today and is supposed to drop below 20 tonight and tomorrow. :noway:

I don't know, but I don't like it. Not one bit.
  • Jennifer2387
    Options
    I am totally taking pics of my girls for Friday. Be warned.
  • TheKitsune6
    Options

jade_green__bra.png
    I "support" this message.
  • Jennifer2387
    Options

jade_green__bra.png
    I "support" this message.

bahahahahaah! NICE!
  • Danielle_2013
    Danielle_2013 Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    I have to confess I don't really have any more cleavage shots available! Am obviously going to come up with something new. Hmm.
  • TheKitsune6
    Options
    I have to confess I don't really have any more cleavage shots available! Am obviously going to come up with something new. Hmm.

I have the solution! Take more!! la.gif
  • Jennifer2387
    Options

these emojis are killing me!!!
  • TheKitsune6
    Options

these emojis are killing me!!!

You can tell I'm feeling hyper silly because I cant. Stop. Using. Them! eyepopping.gif
  • DMZ_1
    DMZ_1 Posts: 2,889 Member
    Options

It is so much easier to watch major sporting events in the Pacific Time Zone!
    I am also not a fan of LA. It's all about San Diegoooooo <3

San Diego is noticeably less congested than Los Angeles.
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options

Just to rub it in, its a beautiful 78 degrees out side with a light breeze and lots of sunshine in Miami lol
  • MikeM53082
    MikeM53082 Posts: 1,199 Member
    Options

Just to rub it in, its a beautiful 78 degrees out side with a light breeze and lots of sunshine in Miami lol

It certainly is a beautiful day down here in Miami !! Upper 70's, clear skies, and a slight breeze.

It's going to get cold down here by Friday though..
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options

It certainly is a beautiful day down here in Miami !! Upper 70's, clear skies, and a slight breeze.

Yeah but our cold is sweater weather for everyone else lol. I dont even own a sweater or jacket
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options

Yeah but our cold is sweater weather for everyone else lol. I dont even own a sweater or jacket

I live in the Seattle area. It can't make up it's mind.
    3najk.jpg
  • will010574
    will010574 Posts: 761 Member
    Options

Nipples?
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options

Nipples?

tumblr_m7phboLuRc1qiigcco1_500.jpg
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options

the weather is the only thing keeping me on the west coast. i miss NYC :( i miss everything about it, except the crappy winters
  • Guatamellon
    Guatamellon Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    This is a good topic. I really should ask my friends why I am single. But then again im a little scared of what they would say to me LOL. Oh and I love the boob topic.

I have had several guys ask me why am I single? I am very outgoing not shy. I date all types. But I am finding more that I have dated, what I want and what I dont want. I recently found out that I was seeing a guy that was married. Had no clue but good old FB told me his real name and I confronted him about it. I also dated someone that had a drinking problem he was able to hide it for a little while. Then another guy that I was in a serious relationship tells me he is still in love with ex. WTF! Its not going to stop me from dating but I have learned a ton the last few months with men.

So for 2013 I will get the balls to ask my friends what my problem is. Until then they will just enjoy hearing my crazy dating stories. haha
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    It wasn't until a couple years ago that my family stopped thinking I was gay since I never brought home guys I dated. Not that I dated a lot but I wasn't going to bring them home.