Height: 5'1"
    Weight: 156.2
    Breasts (at fullest point) : 39
    Waist: 36
    Hips: 42.5
  • Yes2HealthyAriel
    Yes2HealthyAriel Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    I am kinda excited. This is the first challenge I have ever done. What days will the weekly check ins be?
  • pkdarlin
    pkdarlin Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I'm excited too! Glad to see our group is growing.
  • pkdarlin
    Options
    5'1"
    Weight: 167
    waist: 41.25
    Hips: 44 .25

Alright! Welcome to the Challenge!!!
    [/quote

Thanks, maybe this will get me going.
  • Zandia_1
    Zandia_1 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Height: 5'0.5"
    CW: 139lbs
    Bust: 38
    Waist: 33
    Hips: 38

Hopefully this group will be a lot more active than other groups I've joined in the past.:wink:
  • PurpleBeaniebaby
    PurpleBeaniebaby Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Lovely to see the group growing as Jan 1st gets nearer! It's going to be a great start to the year :D
  • Bea2Beautiful
    Options
    5'0"
    132.5 lb
    I think it's great that ther is a group for short people, because losing weight when you're short is not easy, and we need all the support we can get! Also, us shorties should stick together.:bigsmile:
  • Jeneba
    Jeneba Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    Height: 5'1"
    Weight: 110

Not ready to take those measurements Sisters.... I just got up the nerve to get on the scale for the first time in a month following an injury which kept me out of the gym.... Gained 10 pounds just like I had guessed.

Please bear with me & I will take measurements at the end of January 2013.

Sending Love, Persistence, Patience, and Hope!

And Flowers for you, of course!

:flowerforyou:
  • PaulaPalooza
    PaulaPalooza Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I am kinda excited. This is the first challenge I have ever done. What days will the weekly check ins be?

I think it will be difficult, yet manageable! So glad to have you on board and GOOD QUESTION! I'll go fix that in the introduction: Tuesday. We'll start on a Tuesday and do check-ins that day too.
  • PaulaPalooza
    Options
    Height: 5'0.5"
    CW: 139lbs
    Bust: 38
    Waist: 33
    Hips: 38

Hopefully this group will be a lot more active than other groups I've joined in the past.:wink:

Welcome! and I am so with you there. I always get so sad when I see people stop interacting on the groups I'm in.
  • PaulaPalooza
    Options
    5'0"
    132.5 lb
    I think it's great that ther is a group for short people, because losing weight when you're short is not easy, and we need all the support we can get! Also, us shorties should stick together.:bigsmile:

You got that right!!! Welcome to the group- I'm very excited to see how it unfolds!
  • PaulaPalooza
    Options
    No sweat! Just put 'em in there when you're ready. You can also take personal track of those if you like.

Welcome! Love the energy you're bringing.
  • RekindledRose
    RekindledRose Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    Here are the fuel targets I'm trying to hit, since that seems like a better indicator than listing my measurements, ; )

Calories:1,163 Carbs:58 Fat:39 Protein:145

I am doing a modified Paleo diet and my goal is to stay below 40 carbs/day. I am giving myself unlimited protein. My fitness goals are to lose fat and build LBM, which is a little tricky to do all at once, but *shrugs* what's the fun of it if it's too easy? Ha!

I'm also aiming to burn 984 calories/week from exercise, and working on doing 1 push up and 1 pull up. Hooray for goals!

Best wishes, fellow "challengees"!
  • Missallison7691
    Options
    Hi everybody!

I'm doing the 30 day shred starting the 1st.

5'2
    Waist: 35
    Hips:44
  • sophy75
    sophy75 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Just in time.

5'

I really don't want to take my measurements. I know I'll freak out...and maybe go eat something.
  • pkdarlin
    Options
    Good morning to everyone. Well my blood sugar went to high last last. I have been going by what MFP says I should have but I changed it a little. I'm really carb sensitive.
  • PaulaPalooza
    Options
    Here are the fuel targets I'm trying to hit, since that seems like a better indicator than listing my measurements, ; )

Calories:1,163 Carbs:58 Fat:39 Protein:145

I am doing a modified Paleo diet and my goal is to stay below 40 carbs/day. I am giving myself unlimited protein. My fitness goals are to lose fat and build LBM, which is a little tricky to do all at once, but *shrugs* what's the fun of it if it's too easy? Ha!

I'm also aiming to burn 984 calories/week from exercise, and working on doing 1 push up and 1 pull up. Hooray for goals!

Best wishes, fellow "challengees"!

Welcome! One of my friends who is a researcher as a profession gave me some information that convinced me if I wanted to lose fat and gain lean body mass, I needed to eat more calories and lift heavy. The research really backs that up as the best, quickest way. I'll try to find to info for you!

LOVE your goals! And so excited to build a community that will encourage you to meet them!!!
  • PaulaPalooza
    Options
    Hi everybody!

I'm doing the 30 day shred starting the 1st.

5'2
    Waist: 35
    Hips:44

Excellent! That'll be a great type of exercise for this. I think I'm going to be doing BodyRock.TV's 30 day challenge as our workouts. Really killer!
  • PaulaPalooza
    Options
    Awesome! Just in time.

5'

I really don't want to take my measurements. I know I'll freak out...and maybe go eat something.

I understand your hesitation and certainly you don't need to put them up here. I'd really encourage taking those measurements though. Weight fluctuates- sometimes entirely randomly down (awesome) or up (SO NOT AWESOME! lol). Your inches and a before picture will not lie. These things you can keep private, but some times if you hit a plateau with the scale numbers, your inches will keep shrinking. And pictures of you wearing the same shirt will keep changing.

As many was as we can stay motivates as possible!!!

Welcome! Glad to have you!
  • Yes2HealthyAriel
    Yes2HealthyAriel Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Excited but kinda nervous as we get closer to Jan 1st. Right now I have only been able to get up to around 24-28 minutes of high intensity workouts like 30ds. I do however try to get in a short workout later in the day to get my minutes and calories burned up a bit higher. I think this challenge will be a good motivator and make me want to push that much harder. Really hoping I will be able to do 30 minutes or more at a time.