Phase 1 - Workout 3

Options
13»

Replies

• ChantalD75
    ChantalD75 Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    WOW workout 3 is a killer!!! Almost thinking of adding an extra week to this phase... I didn't get most of the moves down... I kept saying to her... 'are you kidding me!!'

LOL, yes, this was me during my first round. Also, I threw around the F bomb MUCH more. I'd be like "**** You Jillian"!

Ladies, After 9 months of working out to Jillian and eating decently I can promise you that you WILL be strong and you WILL be able to KILL all of these moves. My first round of JMBR I had the jello arms, I did many of the moves modified or with no weights at all- and I still had amazing progress. During this second round I do the plank-ups as fast as Jillian!!!! By no means have I outgrown this program. It is still crazy challenging. But I have a confidence in my strength and stamina that I only dreamed of during my first round.

That's awesome to hear!!! I am very nervous about moving on to week 5!! I did do the F bombs as well the first week of wo 3 and 4... that is why I am afraid of wo 5 and 6!!!!
  • Jessb1985
    Jessb1985 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    I just finished workout three for the second time today!

I agree with many other posters, the first time was hell I almost cried it was so intense and difficult with the moves, but this week I actually enjoyed the challenge as I knew what was expected.

Keep pushing through and you will get there eventually! :)
  • ironbutterf1y
    Options
    Ladies, After 9 months of working out to Jillian and eating decently I can promise you that you WILL be strong and you WILL be able to KILL all of these moves. My first round of JMBR I had the jello arms, I did many of the moves modified or with no weights at all- and I still had amazing progress. During this second round I do the plank-ups as fast as Jillian!!!! By no means have I outgrown this program. It is still crazy challenging. But I have a confidence in my strength and stamina that I only dreamed of during my first round.

Even if I can't do all the moves perfect or modified....it will work. Thanks for the encouragement!