Eat More Weigh Less - support group 2013!

Options

Replies

• KristinPatrice
    KristinPatrice Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi. I would like an invite to the group. Thanks!
  • zhiking
    zhiking Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Hi- just an update - the EM2WL 2013 support group is going well we now have over 60 members and great discussions ranging from eating enough protein, re-set/TDEE to getting enough sleep!

If your new to EM2WL or just need more friends/support please request to join our group!
  • lioness0806
    lioness0806 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I want in!

I could definately use more support. What I have from my friends is great, but only a handful of them comment on my posts.I've been a member of EM2WL since Oct. And I feel ehat you are suggesting could be useful to a lot if folks.
  • jojopa
    jojopa Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi,

Could i join please? I've joined a good gym and starting with resistance machines for 8-10 reps x 2 sets and would like some support for healthy eating and shedding a lot of weight.
  • nellyett
    nellyett Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    May I join too please? :)
  • beansNboo
    beansNboo Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Room for another? I'm working on upping my calories these days and focusing a lot on strength training. Don't have much to lose but would like to increase muscle and decrease BF. I'd love to hear from others with similar goals.
  • natini
    natini Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Can you add me?
  • s50s
    s50s Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    bump
  • zhiking
    Options
    welcome - thanks for joining us!
  • Lshona
    Lshona Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    Please add me to the group. Thanks!
  • beautifulswan1
    beautifulswan1 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I would like to join the group please. Thanks. :smile:
  • twostepsforward
    twostepsforward Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    OH,please may I join in? Really going for the whole em2wl idea and support would be great!:drinker:
  • Pollart77
    Pollart77 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Hello! I would like to join as well! Thank you!
  • lissaloue
    lissaloue Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I would like to join as well! :)
  • asbandr
    asbandr Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join too.
  • HeidiHoMom
    HeidiHoMom Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    HI there, I would like to join as well...but can you clarify what the difference is between the new group and this one?
  • s50s
    Options
    HI there, I would like to join as well...but can you clarify what the difference is between the new group and this one?
  • s50s
    Options
    I would also like to know if I should be going someplace else to find this group?
  • zhiking
    Options

This group is much smaller 70 vs over 8000 in main group! in this smaller community you get to know people better. One reason group number is down is its a private group. We've already had member say that they feel freer to post knowing it's not open to public. I was a little worried discussions might stall but so far almost every day someone adds a new topic and others add to existing posts. While we have a few experts its mostly enthusiastic beginners needing as much support as they can get! EM2WL isn't easy and joining this group you get to know a smaller set of people going through similar challenges and joys!
  • zhiking
    Options
    I would also like to know if I should be going someplace else to find this group?

I invited you to join .. just go to your messages and accept invite.