Level One

Options

Replies

• jack1925
    jack1925 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I just had a very despressing moment in my life... I started Level 1, Day 1 of the 30 Day Shred and I was a complete failure. 5 minutes into it was I just about bawling like the contestants do on the Biggest Loser... I only gave it a half *kitten* effort to boot... Alot harder than it looks just watching it... Granted I had JUST come off a 35 minute run on the treadmill, but I really didn't expect to fail like that... Definitely felt the burn, so I guess I'll try again tomorrow... :-(
  • teresanvince
    Options
    Finished Level 1, Day 4
    Surprisingly, I found it harder today than yesterday.
    Still doing the 'girly' press-ups.. no where near strong enough for proper ones.
    I have a step aerobics class tomorrow so Day 5 may not be til Friday
  • grrupp
    grrupp Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Did day 3 level 1 today :)
  • ttofee
    ttofee Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Day 1 of level 1 done. Not sure how much i got out of it because a) my kids interrupted me twice and b) i hurt my knee today banging it on an escalator leaving a lovely lump and bruise :( still i did it. Day 2 tomorrow!
  • Zilla100
    Zilla100 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Well, today I will be doing day 9 of Level One..almost done with the first third! My thighs aren't as sore as they were, but that jumprope cardio still burns my calves!

I have lost some inches..an inch off my waist for one, half an inch off my thighs and a little off my arms, so I am encouraged. My eating (the snacking) needs to be reined in somewhat, and I am still trying to work in some extra cardio during the week. I tried the elliptical for 50 minutes and then going home and doing the Shred, and I "wanted to die" as Jillian would say. So we will see.

Dreading Level 2, lol. I am watching it every day after I finish just to get myself mentally prepared, though. I may take a day off between levels and just do the elliptical those days.
  • Sweet_Gurl_Next_Door
    Sweet_Gurl_Next_Door Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    4/1/13 day 1 level 1

I did 6 minuets for my first time.
  • BlakeKellyD
    BlakeKellyD Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    L1D3, feeling good! Could move about easier, was still kinda funny to see myself do some things, but an overall easier day. :-)
  • BlakeKellyD
    BlakeKellyD Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    L1D6 done & feeling just AWESOME! Did everything, pushups were easier, only had to take a break once to pee. :-P
  • gina145
    gina145 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    4/9/13
    L1D1 surprised how weak my arms are. Started with 5pd wt...dropped to 3pd.
  • gina145
    Options
    4//10
    L1D2 Sore! But I do like the workout!
  • gina145
    Options
    L1 D3...my calves were really sore and arms..but keeping on!
  • gina145
    Options
    L1 D4...Felt good increase in endurance! I will do this!
  • jess_goobie
    jess_goobie Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Day 5 level 1 Finished!! Hopefully Level 2 by Wed
  • gina145
    Options
    Way to go!
  • gina145
    Options
    L1 D5/D6...weekends are hard to get online. I did do the Shred though! Start D7 tomorrow...I will be working full time for (Navy Reserves) so not sure when I will get it done. Work from 7-3...I hope so I can do right after work. I really feel improvement in cardo and my abds..me like:love:
  • gina145
    Options
    D7...I did a 1.5 mile run today and no energy to see JM SHRED ME:). I will start again tomorrow. I am seeing results so not going to quit!!!
  • gina145
    Options
    D8 Well Jillian is going to have to wait a day. I am having a difficult time with the schedule. I am going to extend the 30 days...but not quit cause it really works. We get a long lunch so tomorrow I am going to take my Kindle and workout in the locker room...only chick there so no on lookers:). I will let you know if I pull it off..
  • gina145
    Options
    Okay, on Active Duty for 2 weeks and lots of physical training. I have to break from JM Shred till done with training...but I will be back and start over! See you then:)
  • activities_girl
    Options
    I started 30DS today. Hope day 2 is easier? Obviously kidding. Jillian will kick these numbers down into submission. "That pain is your fear leaving the body!"

Starting Statistics
    Height: 5' 8'"
    Current Weight: 226 lbs
    Total weight lost: 56 lbs
    Waist: under bust 39"/ at belly button 44"
    Hips: 48"
    Chest: 46" on boobs/ 39" over boobs under arm pits
    Thigh: 29"
    Arm:14.4"

The first day of level 1 is super hard. I did the modified versions when available and I almost died! It will be worth it...:ohwell:
  • yvechanthel
    Options
    Finished my first round yesterday! Going on my SECOND round of the 30 DAY SHRED!!! Level 1 day 1. I find myself doing the harder versions of each excersice instead of the modified. I'm feeling stronger, definitely more flexible, and my endurance is pretty awesome! DETERMINED!!!:bigsmile: