Level Two

Options
Post your completion of each day in Level Two before moving on to Level Three

Replies

• wetsel23
    wetsel23 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Completed first day of level 2 (day 11 level 2). Worked extra hard on top of it! Losing 2 inches in my waist and 5 lbs so far has pushed my motivation in overdrive!! I have so much extra energy!
  • freshstart14
    freshstart14 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Just finished day 1, level 2 a little bit ago. I'd say I sweat about 100% more than any day of level 1.
  • muzio
    muzio Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Wow. Just did my first day of Level 2 of the 30 Day Shred and it. was. intense. I'm just lying here on the couch like a blob now... don't know how i'm going to move to get myself to work!!

PS: 30 Day Shredders -- add me as a friend :D
  • freshstart14
    freshstart14 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I did day 2 of level 2 this morning. It was easier, but just barely.
  • Kathie444
    Kathie444 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Day 1 of Level 2 completed this morning
  • ann0416
    ann0416 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Jan 12th - Day 1 - Level 2 - Killer !!!!! :)
  • muzio
    Options
    Finished day 2 today! So tough! I find I'm totally drained by the time I get to the cardio in circuit two. I couldn't push it out like I wanted for the oblique twists, and did only a small jump for the skaters. Rough!
  • soobie
    soobie Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Level 2 Day 1 with a ton of modifications. My left achilles and patellar tendons are screaming. I probably need to take a break.
  • Iwant2b140
    Iwant2b140 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Day 1 level 2. Ouch!
  • ann0416
    ann0416 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Jan 12th - Day 1 - Level 2 - Killer !!!!! :)

Jan13th - Day 2 - Level 2 - done !!

:(:( Is anyone experiencing back pain . I am !!! :(
  • Kathie444
    Options
    Day 3 of Level two
  • muzio
    Options
    Day 3 done! Might be getting sightly easier? But I'm still dying at the end!
  • Iwant2b140
    Iwant2b140 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    L2D2 completed. Easier today but my arms/shoulder have a tough time doing all the reps.
  • mommy2maddox
    mommy2maddox Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Not sure if I count but I finished day 4 today but I've been switching levels. So, Jan. 7 Day 1 L1, Jan. 8 D2 L2, Jan. 10 D3 L1, Jan. 13 D4 L2.

Um, I cried D1 L1. Did Great with D2 L2. Almost threw up on D3 L1. Tonight on D4 L2, it hurt. It was a lot harder today than last week. I've been sick the past two days though so I'm not sure if that it part of it.
  • soobie
    soobie Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I did L2D2 yesterday, on to L3D3 today.
  • moiaa
    moiaa Posts: 11
    Options
    OMG! Level 2 day 1 is f#&@ hard! I had to make a break couple of times. Hope it will get better!!

ad me as a friend!
  • Kathie444
    Options
    Day 4 complete
  • xcandyholic
    Options
    Day 1 complete! I was so nervous to do this cuz everyone was saying how difficult it was and unprepared they were. It actually wasn't that bad! I mean, yeah i sweated WAY WAYYYY more this time, but I think it's a psychological thing. I did take a couple 5 second breaks but for the most part I stayed with it. I'm losing pounds and inches so it keeps me motivated. :)
  • PrincessGlitterTush
    Options
    WOAH!!!! That was insane!
    Completed Level Two Day One with 275 calories burnt..

Does anyone else struggle with the oblique twists at the end because their fat belly gets in the way???
  • lildaug
    lildaug Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Level 2, day 1 complete. I ran 5 miles before so I was exhausted during the DVD. Tomorrow I will do the DVD first before any other exercise.