Day 2 Challenge

Options

Replies

• emailcrystalo
    emailcrystalo Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Great job everyone!!! This baby was a killer!! I couldn't last for 45 minutes like you elescott (GREAT job!!) but I did it and I feel good about it! 100 calories gone!! Peace out! Thanks everyone for all the great motivation today!
  • rbl1225
    rbl1225 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    and done :)
  • emailcrystalo
    emailcrystalo Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    I am going to do it to the best of my ability. I cannot wait for the day until this comes much easier!!

Dont' you worry friend - this routine will show up again - Just for you!! ;-) We'll make sure it gets easier for you.
  • chaNyn613
    chaNyn613 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I was really feeling sluggish by the time I got to the gym this afternoon but I am committed to completing my c25k. I tacked on this routine after my 30 min "session" and I can honestly say I felt so much better after the combination of the jogging and the circuit. Just what I needed to get me through the evening... because I really want to binge- stupid pms :-(.
  • jstout365
    jstout365 Posts: 1,686 Member
    Options
    Finished 2 rounds of the list. BodyMedia Fit has it for 16 minutes and 66 extra calories! The squats were my weak point.

Also went to the gym at lunch where I:

ran 1 mile @ 6 mph
    3 sets of 10 squats @ 95 lbs
    4 sets of 10 dead lift @ 1 X 70, 1 X 85, 2 X 105 lbs
    4 sets of 10 bench press @ 75 lbs
    3 sets of 15 tri-kickbacks @ 15 lbs
    3 sets of 8 hammer curls @ 1x20, 2X15 lbs
    3 sets of 10 overhead press @ 20 lbs
    3 sets of 8 lat pull downs @ 90 lbs
    82 situps with 3kg medicine ball
    10 leglift/reverse crunch curls
    30 back raises
  • nursemarie162
    Options
    Im not athletically able to do the required list, YET!!! lol but I did do a full hour of zumba which im hoping counts!!! great job everyone!!!
  • Shellycan
    Shellycan Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I finished one set and am so glad no one was watching. The main thing is I did it...once.
    I also went with a friend to the mall and walked at a fast pace for 30 to 40 minutes which I haven't done in years so I think I'm good for today.
    Now to check out Day 3 Challenge.

I had that exact same thought.... sooo glad no one was watching! I'm sure I was pretty scary to see! Haa ha!
  • KRGilder
    KRGilder Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I have to admit I have been sick so far I only did 40 jumping jacks and 20 lunges on each leg. I really stuggle with the lunges so I held on to something to help. It has been a long time since I did jumping jacks so my heart is beating fast, but I was happy I did it to get me started. Thanks, Kelli
  • serenity216
    serenity216 Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    I did 45 minutes of walking and 25 minutes of Yoga instead. I usually don't double up so that is big for me!
  • JBrof55
    Options
    Did the challenge for 10 minutes , burnt 110 calories . Did it twice
  • go3gurl2go1
    Options
    Thanks for the challenge! I did it 3 times with my core circuit in between sets....turned out to be a good workout! I groaned when I saw burpees on the list, but you know what really got me? The lunges lol! I'll feel it tomorrow :)
  • hope002
    hope002 Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    I did a modified version once, I have bad knees and I can't do regular push-ups

30 Second Plank on hands
    20 Jumping Jacks
    10 Burpies
    20 Lunges (each leg)
    10 Push-ups (from knees)
    10 Dips (with bent knees)
    30 Second Plank on hands
    20 Tummy Tucks
    30 Second Plank on hands
    20 Bicycle Crunches
    30 Second Plank on hands
  • traynorj82
    traynorj82 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I did it!!! I only did one set but I also did about 20 min of Zumba Core. This was my first experience with burpies and my goodness they are something else.
  • mdknight77
    Options
    Okay wow! Did one set, but after 60 minutes of Jazzercise. Oh my goodness...it was difficult, but myself and two other members pushed through it. Thanks for the challenge!
  • ladams562
    ladams562 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Yay!! 2 sets done! 15 minutes total. I made one slight change. I changed the 40 total lunges to 20 lunges (10 per leg), 10 squats and 10 lie squats. All working the same general area but slightly different muscle groups. Hooray! I'm enjoying the challenge so far!!
  • norannali
    Options
    I don't typically exercise, but this challenge motiviated me to start day 1 of the 30 day shred video. Here's to hanging in there for the next 29 days (and perhaps by then it will be a routine and I will continue on!) :-)
  • cuterbee
    cuterbee Posts: 545
    Options
    1.5 miles walking today. :) Not much compared to the rest of you, but good for me!
  • Maryt1961
    Maryt1961 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Spent an hour at the guy with a trainer...overall body workout with 20 minutes cardio. Up and down the steps at work gave me about 15 flights throughout the day
  • HeatherStorey
    HeatherStorey Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Today I did one set of this with 1 hour of Jazzercise, 40 minutes eliptical, and a 30 minute Jillian Michaels total body makeover video. My moto for the next 50 days is NOW (No Opportunity Wasted)!!!
  • mommy2ajs
    mommy2ajs Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    20 Jumping Jacks
    10 Burpies
    20 Lunges (each leg)
    10 Push-ups
    10 Dips
    20 Lunges (each leg)
    20 Second Plank (you choose if on hands or forearms)
    20 Tummy Tucks
    20 Bicycle Crunches

Repeat (at least once!)

Did 3 times, Thanks now I really wish my cold would go away.