anyone just going to be single this year?

Options
13»

Replies

• kls13la
    kls13la Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    I fell in love (or the early stages of) and started planning a future with a man who is wonderful and everything I thought I might need or want in someone. But he broke up with me on Friday. Earlier today I finally got to hear some of the very personal and serious reasons why...and truly believe that when he says they are his issues and it isn't me he is telling the truth. Sometimes in life you get to do something remarkable and selfless for another person..and so I made an active choice to put the ego and hurt and disappointment aside and love him anyway, even if only as a friend. He is an amazing individual who has to sort out himself and his own happiness on his own..but I also appreciate the opportunity to show someone what non-judgmental and unconditional love can look like.

So...as I hope for the future still, I think I will be single a while. This will take me time to get past and right now I don't want to get past it..though I am bad about distracting myself with others. So you never know.

I'm so sorry to hear this.
  • poncho33
    poncho33 Posts: 1,511
    Options
    Nope, I plan to have at least 6 boyfriends this year and at least 250 dates. I also want to have at least 5 one night stands and 3 FWB. Just no marriage or babies- yet.

You got it all figured out eh??
  • hurleycutie142
    hurleycutie142 Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    ive honestly given up on dating and everything that has to do with guys... im going to spend my year getting bathing suit ready so i can be more confident... i lack so much i understand why all the guys ive dated have turned away.... im insecure and its obvious now...
  • nickyfm
    nickyfm Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    After my ex cheated on me in 2012, I'm stoked tone single for 2013 :drinker: