Daily Roll Call-Challenge

Options
PeloMichelle
PeloMichelle Posts: 100 Member
Hi Ladies!

This is the spot to check in daily for roll call and to post your daily successes with own your 4 week challenge. Late to the party? No need to worry, just start your 4 week clock on your own calendar and jump right in. Share with the group what your challenge is so we can cheer you along.

Replies

• PeloMichelle
    Options
    I'm completing the 4 week "Rip You Up Turbo Jam Advanced Schedule" (that name completely cracks me up!) Started yesterday 1/3 and am hitting 3T later today. Haven't done that workout yet so It'll be a treat. I'd like to use hand weights instead of the tube. (hope that's an option) I have a big challenge tonight for dinner. We are having our now 14 yr olds "Birthday Dinner" tonight. Cooking up lots of high fat foods, however, I have a back up plan for myself. A great Caeser salad and a glass of wine. I need to stay focused!!
  • Momwasix
    Momwasix Posts: 664 Member
    Options
    I'm here im ready
  • tlatrice13
    tlatrice13 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I just attempted my first Turbo Jam workout - Cardio Party Mix 2. SOOOOO fun - even though I could only do 20 minutes of it and had to stop during that! WOOOOOO!:embarassed:

But Turbo Jam is WAY more fun than PowerStrike. So I think I'll stick with it for now. :bigsmile:
  • tntmom17
    tntmom17 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hi, I got cardio party done tonight. Now for a great night's sleep!
  • MonicaBenavidez
    MonicaBenavidez Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I did the weekly workouts for the rotation I am doing. I did some light cardio for fun tonight, and will probably do cardio party tomorrow. Great job everyone!
  • beecee13
    beecee13 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Even though today was technically a rest day on the schedule I did the 20 minute workout. The schedule called for a rest day on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday but I just felt like I had to do something! 3 rest days in a row is too much for me! Haha I'm not complaining though...it's a good problem to have :P
  • Kincar
    Kincar Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    I haven't done any TJ yet. We were out of town for almost two weeks. I've been unpacking, de-Christmasing my house, doing laundry, and getting everything ready to return to school or work tomorrow. I have the time to workout today, but my head is splitting. I will work out tomorrow though.

I'm going to do the Advanced plan. I don't have any of the live workouts, but I have all of the others. I'll make it work.
  • tlatrice13
    Options
    Cardio Party Mix 2 DONE! The WHOLE THING!!!! YAY ME *does celebratory booty dance*:drinker:
  • MonicaBenavidez
    Options
    Cardio Party Mix 2 DONE! The WHOLE THING!!!! YAY ME *does celebratory booty dance*:drinker:

Great job!
  • MonicaBenavidez
    Options
    Yesterday I did Punch, Kick & Jam and today I'll probably do the 20 minute workout. :) Great job everyone! Hope everyone took measurements/before photos so you can track your progress. The scale doesn't always tell the truth.
  • Mom2mdv
    Mom2mdv Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone! I did the Burn part of the Learn and Burn - haven't done Turbo Jam for quite a while so I thought I would start out slow. I think I will bump it up tomorrow though and go to the advanced schedule which is the 20 minute workout. I will stick with that - as I know my body can do more and I need to push myself. Nothing like getting up at 4:45 am and getting your workout done before work and getting kids off to school!! Sure makes a girl feel good :happy: Good luck to all !!!
  • tlatrice13
    Options
    Hi Everyone! I did the Burn part of the Learn and Burn - haven't done Turbo Jam for quite a while so I thought I would start out slow. I think I will bump it up tomorrow though and go to the advanced schedule which is the 20 minute workout. I will stick with that - as I know my body can do more and I need to push myself. Nothing like getting up at 4:45 am and getting your workout done before work and getting kids off to school!! Sure makes a girl feel good :happy: Good luck to all !!!

I'm toying with the idea of getting up at 5am to workout. I did it years ago and loved it because I got it out of the way first thing. But it's SO HARD to do it! The reason I was able to stick with it last time was my co-worker and I decided to be 'virtual' workout partners. She was getting up and going to the gym at 5am while I worked out at home (my son was 7 at the time - too young to leave alone while I went to the gym). When I came into work she would ask "did you work out this morning???" so it kept me accountable.
  • goomlo
    goomlo Posts: 2
    Options
    Ok I'm new to this so bare with me while I figure it all out. I've done Tj before but always seemed to get derailed from my workout schedule. I just started the rotation today with the Learn & Burn. Right now I have myself scheduled to workout after work (I live 30 miles away from my job) because I have to get up early for work. Should I maybe try it in the mornings instead?
  • Mom2mdv
    Options
    I know exactly what you mean about getting up early! There is nothing I would love to do more than to sleep in the extra hour - but I know that I have to do this. Stuff always seems to come up at night that derails me from getting my work out in. I know that if this weight is going to come off...then I need to get up. So I will continue to commit to get up before anyone else in my house...so that I can make this happen :happy:
  • Mom2mdv
    Options
    Good Morning Everyone!! Just finished 20 minute TJ workout along with the 10 portion of AB JAM. I plan on walking 30 minutes on my lunch as well. Glad the workout is done - so glad I didn't keep hitting the snooze button. Hope you all are doing great and keeping it up!!! Have a great day!!!!!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • Mom2mdv
    Options
    Good Morning Everyone!! Just finished 20 minute TJ workout along with the 10 portion of AB JAM. I plan on walking 30 minutes on my lunch as well. Glad the workout is done - so glad I didn't keep hitting the snooze button. Hope you all are doing great and keeping it up!!! Have a great day!!!!!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • tlatrice13
    Options
    Did Lower Body Jam today. I KNOW I'm going to feel this tomorrow.:laugh: I'm not sure what to log it as though.

I also did Walk Away The Pounds 2 Mile Walk.

Today is the last day of my vacation, which means I'm back to my regular work schedule tomorrow. I'm going to get up and do Fat Blaster if it kills me.

Wish me luck!
  • beecee13
    beecee13 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Just finished the 20 minute workout and Ab Jam. It was the first time I did the Ab Jam and I didn't really like it. I know I'll definitely feel it in the morning but the workout doesn't feel like a Chalene workout to me. It's very quick and it's very easy to get caught in bad form whereas her other videos I feel like she really takes it slow and makes sure you are doing the moves right. I'll give it a few more tries but I don't think I'll be keeping it in my turbo jam rotation much longer. Has anyone else done the Ab Jam? Do you like it? Would love to hear your thoughts!
  • Mom2mdv
    Options
    Did Lower Body Jam today. I KNOW I'm going to feel this tomorrow.:laugh: I'm not sure what to log it as though.

I also did Walk Away The Pounds 2 Mile Walk.

Today is the last day of my vacation, which means I'm back to my regular work schedule tomorrow. I'm going to get up and do Fat Blaster if it kills me.

Wish me luck!

Good Luck!!!!!! You can do it!!!
  • PeloMichelle
    Options
    WTG Mom2mdv on getting that workout done yesterday!

tlatrice13 how did Fat Blaster go? That one makes me afraid, very afraid :laugh:

beecee13 I've done the Ab Jam once (I'm still kind of new to TJ) It definitely is a different pace than other Chalene workouts.

momwasix Hope you're off to a good week!

What do you all (and everyone else) have on tap for today?

I'm going to resume my ChaLEAN Extreme workout and a TJ Cardio Party. I feel the loss of muscle from the holidays so I'm looking forward to getting moving this morning :bigsmile: Hope you gals have a terrific day!